Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7

Anyone curious about the Joe deal today?  That MoW Damnation is a new stick to me anyway.

#2 boy on the road back from college.  Will be good to have him home.

Morning Dave, Fish, and SnowedTony.  Chilly 19 deg this morning in NH.  No recent snow, though, just the few inches renaming from earlier in the week.
Morning Mr. Bean.   You heading out this afternoon?
No, just got here last night, heading back tomorrow evening.

#2 boy on the road back from college.  Will be good to have him home.
Sounds like he'll have a nice long Christmas break.

Good morning boys, a little snow makes for a fun morning all around
I'm assuming no bike riding was involved?

Picked up a pack last time they were offered as I was curious as well.  Same solid construction and burn as other AJF.  Under less than ideal smoking conditions, nice smoke, fairly one dimensional, strong wood and meat and coffee with a bit of pepper.  Didn't get much of the called for spice.

Anyone curious about the Joe deal today?  That MoW Damnation is a new stick to me anyway.
I thought you were going to comment on today's Joe.  At a glance and from the small screen on my phone, I thought it was Scott until I zoomed way in.

Morning Dave, Fish, and SnowedTony.  Chilly 19 deg this morning in NH.  No recent snow, though, just the few inches renaming from earlier in the week.
Morning Mr. Bean.   You heading out this afternoon?
No, just got here last night, heading back tomorrow evening.
That's right, it's Thursday....I'm off tomorrow, so already thinking weekend mode.

Good morning boys, a little snow makes for a fun morning all around
I'm assuming no bike riding was involved?
I'm sure they have their snow tires on.

#2 boy on the road back from college.  Will be good to have him home.
Sounds like he'll have a nice long Christmas break.
Not too long, they start up the second week of January, so three weeks.
He's done now except for a seminar next semester and working.  May graduation.

Picked up a pack last time they were offered as I was curious as well.  Same solid construction and burn as other AJF.  Under less than ideal smoking conditions, nice smoke, fairly one dimensional, strong wood and meat and coffee with a bit of pepper.  Didn't get much of the called for spice.

That sounds pretty tasty, actually. I like those smoked meat flavors in a cigar, as a change of pace.

Anyone curious about the Joe deal today?  That MoW Damnation is a new stick to me anyway.
I thought you were going to comment on today's Joe.  At a glance and from the small screen on my phone, I thought it was Scott until I zoomed way in.
Yea, I could see that at a glance.  Don't need much zooming however.

Picked up a pack last time they were offered as I was curious as well.  Same solid construction and burn as other AJF.  Under less than ideal smoking conditions, nice smoke, fairly one dimensional, strong wood and meat and coffee with a bit of pepper.  Didn't get much of the called for spice.

That sounds pretty tasty, actually. I like those smoked meat flavors in a cigar, as a change of pace.
Yea, I would say well worth a try.

#2 boy on the road back from college.  Will be good to have him home.
Sounds like he'll have a nice long Christmas break.
Not too long, they start up the second week of January, so three weeks.
He's done now except for a seminar next semester and working.  May graduation.
Three weeks is LONG to me.  And graduation?  No more checks down the higher education rabbit hole?

Good morning boys, a little snow makes for a fun morning all around
I'm assuming no bike riding was involved?
I'm sure they have their snow tires on.
Low tonight updated to from 4 deg to 8 deg.  Thank goodness!
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7