Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]

Afternoon whoever is left. In the shop with a GoTF.  Great grillin' today.  A lot of sausage (TWSS).
Congrats on the sausage party, how was that GoTF?

Heading up to my friend John's for dinner and some beverages and cigars after.  Have a good one all.
Have fun, tell John I said hello

Afternoon whoever is left. In the shop with a GoTF.  Great grillin' today.  A lot of sausage (TWSS).
Congrats on the sausage party, how was that GoTF?
Love the GoTF.  This is the robusto. Also have some toro.  A bit on the pricey side even with the SBC discount, though.

Afternoon whoever is left. In the shop with a GoTF.  Great grillin' today.  A lot of sausage (TWSS).
Sounded like plenty of meat to go around.
The stuffed pork loin is gone, but plenty of sausage left for the guys to take home.  I'll take the leftover pumpkin pie. Hopefully the guys going hunting next week will bring some venison for the next cookout.

Heading up to my friend John's for dinner and some beverages and cigars after.  Have a good one all.
Have fun, tell John I said hello
Ditto. He even rates a GFY.

Afternoon whoever is left. In the shop with a GoTF.  Great grillin' today.  A lot of sausage (TWSS).
Congrats on the sausage party, how was that GoTF?
Love the GoTF.  This is the robusto. Also have some toro.  A bit on the pricey side even with the SBC discount, though.
Agreed, excellent cigars

CI free shipping code ( if you spend $89 dollars or more);
This weekend, spend $89 or more, save 20.17% and have your order shipped for free. You read correctly, 20.17% and free shipping. Just spend $89 or more, and you're on your way to making it rain next to the man in red. Use code: KICKOFF. Easy-peasy.
I was just in Flip's neck of the woods. My boys started winter indoor soccer this evening. Unfortunately, they still have one more outdoor fall soccer game in the rain tomorrow. Sheesh.

Edit: According to the latest weather report, it appears we won't have rain.

CI free shipping code ( if you spend $89 dollars or more);
This weekend, spend $89 or more, save 20.17% and have your order shipped for free. You read correctly, 20.17% and free shipping. Just spend $89 or more, and you're on your way to making it rain next to the man in red. Use code: KICKOFF. Easy-peasy.
I was just in Flip's neck of the woods. My boys started winter indoor soccer this evening. Unfortunately, they still have one more outdoor fall soccer game in the rain tomorrow. Sheesh.

Edit: According to the latest weather report, it appears we won't have rain.
Sheesh anyway!

Afternoon whoever is left. In the shop with a GoTF.  Great grillin' today.  A lot of sausage (TWSS).
Congrats on the sausage party, how was that GoTF?
Love the GoTF.  This is the robusto. Also have some toro.  A bit on the pricey side even with the SBC discount, though.
Agreed, excellent cigars
+1

CI free shipping code ( if you spend $89 dollars or more);
This weekend, spend $89 or more, save 20.17% and have your order shipped for free. You read correctly, 20.17% and free shipping. Just spend $89 or more, and you're on your way to making it rain next to the man in red. Use code: KICKOFF. Easy-peasy.
I was just in Flip's neck of the woods. My boys started winter indoor soccer this evening. Unfortunately, they still have one more outdoor fall soccer game in the rain tomorrow. Sheesh.

Edit: According to the latest weather report, it appears we won't have rain.
Sheesh anyway!
No shit. I was actually hoping for torrential rains so that I could curl up under a blanket with a non-school book and lose myself for a bunch of hours.

Having a JDH 46 with a glass of Redbreast on the rocks, powering through the cold

CI free shipping code ( if you spend $89 dollars or more);
This weekend, spend $89 or more, save 20.17% and have your order shipped for free. You read correctly, 20.17% and free shipping. Just spend $89 or more, and you're on your way to making it rain next to the man in red. Use code: KICKOFF. Easy-peasy.
I was just in Flip's neck of the woods. My boys started winter indoor soccer this evening. Unfortunately, they still have one more outdoor fall soccer game in the rain tomorrow. Sheesh.

Edit: According to the latest weather report, it appears we won't have rain.
Sheesh anyway!
No shit. I was actually hoping for torrential rains so that I could curl up under a blanket with a non-school book and lose myself for a bunch of hours.
I hear you, no sports for the boy tomorrow until basketball starts in December but 6:30 ice hockey Sunday
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]