Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9

« Reply #30 on: June 09, 2017, 07:46:31 AM »

good morning guys. truck is loaded to set up my archives display. even have two laptops so I can loop the two separate presentations. setting up at 9am for tomorrows event while volunteers help in the kitchen getting everything ready with the chef for tomorrows bunch. this will be my dry run for the State Convention in Jacksonville next month. Short Story and coffee.
Only Dean would have the truck loaded at 7:30 am today for an event at 9:00 am tomorrow ???
very true, but when I get it set up this morning all I have to do tomorrow is stand around and look pretty while I eat.

« Reply #31 on: June 09, 2017, 07:47:54 AM »

Morning Archivist Dean
I'm not the Archivist, Archives Service Coordinator for District 28 in Area 14.

« Reply #32 on: June 09, 2017, 07:48:45 AM »

I like stuff old, like my women.

« Reply #33 on: June 09, 2017, 08:01:17 AM »

Morning Archivist Dean
I'm not the Archivist, Archives Service Coordinator for District 28 in Area 14.
You may not be "THE" Archivist but what you have been doing falls under the definition of an Archivist.

« Reply #34 on: June 09, 2017, 08:01:39 AM »

Hey Dave:

NASCAR Rumors: Danica Patrick Considering Retirement Among Post-2017 Options.

« Reply #35 on: June 09, 2017, 08:04:51 AM »

Hey Dave:

NASCAR Rumors: Danica Patrick Considering Retirement (To hide the fact she has no major sponsors and Stewart wants rid of her) Among Post-2017 Options.
Fixed it

« Reply #36 on: June 09, 2017, 08:10:32 AM »

Hey Dave:

NASCAR Rumors: Danica Patrick Considering Retirement (To hide the fact she has no major sponsors and Stewart wants rid of her) Among Post-2017 Options.
Fixed it
do you think she's tired of being rear ended by everyone, or everyone is tired of rear ending her?

« Reply #37 on: June 09, 2017, 08:22:33 AM »

Hey Dave:

NASCAR Rumors: Danica Patrick Considering Retirement (To hide the fact she has no major sponsors and Stewart wants rid of her) Among Post-2017 Options.
Fixed it
do you think she's tired of being rear ended by everyone, or everyone is tired of rear ending her?
It is all about $ and her only monetary value now is as a whore.

« Reply #38 on: June 09, 2017, 08:30:22 AM »

time to head out

« Reply #39 on: June 09, 2017, 08:31:12 AM »

Hey Dave:

NASCAR Rumors: Danica Patrick Considering Retirement (To hide the fact she has no major sponsors and Stewart wants rid of her) Among Post-2017 Options.
Fixed it
do you think she's tired of being rear ended by everyone, or everyone is tired of rear ending her?
It is all about $ and her only monetary value now is as a whore.
I think she's too wore out for that line of work.

« Reply #40 on: June 09, 2017, 08:34:32 AM »

Hey Dave:

NASCAR Rumors: Danica Patrick Considering Retirement (To hide the fact she has no major sponsors and Stewart wants rid of her) Among Post-2017 Options.
Fixed it
do you think she's tired of being rear ended by everyone, or everyone is tired of rear ending her?
It is all about $ and her only monetary value now is as a whore.
I think she's too wore out for that line of work.
Indeed a possibility !

« Reply #41 on: June 09, 2017, 08:42:15 AM »

time to head out
Later, ProfessorDean.

« Reply #42 on: June 09, 2017, 08:47:14 AM »

Hey Dave:

NASCAR Rumors: Danica Patrick Considering Retirement (To hide the fact she has no major sponsors and Stewart wants rid of her) Among Post-2017 Options.
Fixed it
do you think she's tired of being rear ended by everyone, or everyone is tired of rear ending her?
It is all about $ and her only monetary value now is as a whore.
I'd pay to go a round with her. I don't know anything about NASCAR and she just might be terrible at the sport. But I know something about woman and she's hot.

« Reply #43 on: June 09, 2017, 08:48:15 AM »

Hey Dave:

NASCAR Rumors: Danica Patrick Considering Retirement (To hide the fact she has no major sponsors and Stewart wants rid of her) Among Post-2017 Options.
Fixed it
do you think she's tired of being rear ended by everyone, or everyone is tired of rear ending her?
It is all about $ and her only monetary value now is as a whore.
I think she's too wore out for that line of work.
That's saying a lot...

« Reply #44 on: June 09, 2017, 08:49:08 AM »

Hey Dave:

NASCAR Rumors: Danica Patrick Considering Retirement (To hide the fact she has no major sponsors and Stewart wants rid of her) Among Post-2017 Options.
Fixed it
do you think she's tired of being rear ended by everyone, or everyone is tired of rear ending her?
It is all about $ and her only monetary value now is as a whore.
I'd pay to go a round with her. I don't know anything about NASCAR and she just might be terrible at the sport. But I know something about woman and she's hot.
I would pay for some of that too but only if her mouth was suppressed.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9