Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9

« Reply #15 on: June 09, 2017, 07:11:40 AM »

Already warm 73 degrees this morning, partly cloudy and low 90's for the afternoon.
It said 50° when I left this morning but it's supposed to reach 80°.
Sheesh, still winter there!

« Reply #16 on: June 09, 2017, 07:14:07 AM »

Good morning Daves
Hi and bye, Scott.
May be hi and bye to the Cavs tonight
Sure looks to be that way.
At this point, I'm just hoping they don't get swept. I don't want to hear about the Warriors going undefeated in the playoffs for the next 4 months.
I heard a rumor already this morning that LeBron isn't happy in CLE anymore, may wind up in LA

« Reply #17 on: June 09, 2017, 07:15:21 AM »

Already warm 73 degrees this morning, partly cloudy and low 90's for the afternoon.
It said 50° when I left this morning but it's supposed to reach 80°.
Sheesh, still winter there!
It's all relative. I'm quite comfortable this morning and not so much looking forward to this afternoon.

« Reply #18 on: June 09, 2017, 07:16:19 AM »

Good morning Daves
Hi and bye, Scott.
May be hi and bye to the Cavs tonight
Sure looks to be that way.
At this point, I'm just hoping they don't get swept. I don't want to hear about the Warriors going undefeated in the playoffs for the next 4 months.
I heard a rumor already this morning that LeBron isn't happy in CLE anymore, may wind up in LA
$$$

« Reply #19 on: June 09, 2017, 07:21:21 AM »

Good morning Daves
Hi and bye, Scott.
May be hi and bye to the Cavs tonight
Sure looks to be that way.
At this point, I'm just hoping they don't get swept. I don't want to hear about the Warriors going undefeated in the playoffs for the next 4 months.
I heard a rumor already this morning that LeBron isn't happy in CLE anymore, may wind up in LA
I saw that as well. Utter nonsense.

« Reply #20 on: June 09, 2017, 07:32:56 AM »

good morning guys. truck is loaded to set up my archives display. even have two laptops so I can loop the two separate presentations. setting up at 9am for tomorrows event while volunteers help in the kitchen getting everything ready with the chef for tomorrows bunch. this will be my dry run for the State Convention in Jacksonville next month. Short Story and coffee.

« Reply #21 on: June 09, 2017, 07:33:04 AM »

Already warm 73 degrees this morning, partly cloudy and low 90's for the afternoon.
It said 50° when I left this morning but it's supposed to reach 80°.
Sheesh, still winter there!
It's all relative. I'm quite comfortable this morning and not so much looking forward to this afternoon.
Supposed to be pushing 90 here Sunday-Tuesday.

« Reply #22 on: June 09, 2017, 07:33:30 AM »

Good morning Daves
Hi and bye, Scott.
May be hi and bye to the Cavs tonight
Sure looks to be that way.
At this point, I'm just hoping they don't get swept. I don't want to hear about the Warriors going undefeated in the playoffs for the next 4 months.
I heard a rumor already this morning that LeBron isn't happy in CLE anymore, may wind up in LA
I saw that as well. Utter nonsense.
He's either going to relocate or he's putting pressure on ownership to get another star player

« Reply #23 on: June 09, 2017, 07:33:36 AM »

good morning guys. truck is loaded to set up my archives display. even have two laptops so I can loop the two separate presentations. setting up at 9am for tomorrows event while volunteers help in the kitchen getting everything ready with the chef for tomorrows bunch. this will be my dry run for the State Convention in Jacksonville next month. Short Story and coffee.
Morning, UpAndAtEmDean.

« Reply #24 on: June 09, 2017, 07:34:53 AM »

good morning guys. truck is loaded to set up my archives display. even have two laptops so I can loop the two separate presentations. setting up at 9am for tomorrows event while volunteers help in the kitchen getting everything ready with the chef for tomorrows bunch. this will be my dry run for the State Convention in Jacksonville next month. Short Story and coffee.
I know I haven't been bantering much lately but what are you up to Dean?

« Reply #25 on: June 09, 2017, 07:35:32 AM »

68° heading to 90° by 3pm.
hopefully we'll all be done with kitchen prep by noon so I can hit the pool with the lady.

« Reply #26 on: June 09, 2017, 07:35:47 AM »

Good morning Daves
Hi and bye, Scott.
May be hi and bye to the Cavs tonight
Sure looks to be that way.
At this point, I'm just hoping they don't get swept. I don't want to hear about the Warriors going undefeated in the playoffs for the next 4 months.
I heard a rumor already this morning that LeBron isn't happy in CLE anymore, may wind up in LA
I saw that as well. Utter nonsense.
He's either going to relocate or he's putting pressure on ownership to get another star player
I saw an article talking about the possibility of Paul George coming on board since he's a free agent this summer, but our payroll is already so high, we'd have to sacrifice a lot to get him. Not sure they could make the numbers work.

« Reply #27 on: June 09, 2017, 07:39:14 AM »

good morning guys. truck is loaded to set up my archives display. even have two laptops so I can loop the two separate presentations. setting up at 9am for tomorrows event while volunteers help in the kitchen getting everything ready with the chef for tomorrows bunch. this will be my dry run for the State Convention in Jacksonville next month. Short Story and coffee.
I know I haven't been bantering much lately but what are you up to Dean?
I am the area archives service coordinator in that 12 step program I belong to. so I am entrusted to display the areas old crap at certain events. tomorrow we celebrate Founders Day.

http://www.findingdulcinea.com/news/on-this-day/June/Bill-Wilson-Founded-Alcoholics-Anonymous.html

« Reply #28 on: June 09, 2017, 07:44:06 AM »

good morning guys. truck is loaded to set up my archives display. even have two laptops so I can loop the two separate presentations. setting up at 9am for tomorrows event while volunteers help in the kitchen getting everything ready with the chef for tomorrows bunch. this will be my dry run for the State Convention in Jacksonville next month. Short Story and coffee.
Only Dean would have the truck loaded at 7:30 am today for an event at 9:00 am tomorrow ???

« Reply #29 on: June 09, 2017, 07:46:13 AM »

Morning Archivist Dean
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9