CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on August 04, 2020, 12:00:08 AM

Title: 8/4/2020
Post by: CigarBanter on August 04, 2020, 12:00:08 AM
Happy Tuesday! In between insults we'll occasionally discuss cigars.  Join in and perhaps learn something along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... And welcome aboard!
Title: Re: 8/4/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 04, 2020, 02:00:20 AM
Looks like we've got ourselves more Jambalaya...

Cohiba Puro Dominicana Robusto - 10/$39.99

These are random deals that I have posted throughout the course of the day. In no way does this represent all the CI Jambalaya deals that have been offered today. Blah blah blah legal disclaimers. GFY, etc.
Title: Re: 8/4/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 04, 2020, 02:07:18 AM
Looks like we've got ourselves more Jambalaya...

Cohiba Puro Dominicana Robusto - 10/$39.99
Gilberto Oliva Reserva Noir 550 Robusto - 5/$17.50

These are random deals that I have posted throughout the course of the day. In no way does this represent all the CI Jambalaya deals that have been offered today. Blah blah blah legal disclaimers. GFY, etc.

Title: Re: 8/4/2020
Post by: bluecollar on August 04, 2020, 05:35:02 AM
Morning. I'll leave out the good part.
Title: Re: 8/4/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on August 04, 2020, 05:47:35 AM
good morning BlahblahblahlegaldisclaimersGFYetcTony and Rick.
Title: Re: 8/4/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on August 04, 2020, 05:49:06 AM
heading to New Zealand for a little history meeting at 6am.
Title: Re: 8/4/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 04, 2020, 05:55:32 AM
heading to New Zealand for a little history meeting at 6am.
That's quite the flight for a meeting. Morning, all.
Title: Re: 8/4/2020
Post by: bluecollar on August 04, 2020, 05:57:15 AM
heading to New Zealand for a little history meeting at 6am.
That's quite the flight for a meeting. Morning, all.
Or post the link we all want a virtual tour.
Title: Re: 8/4/2020
Post by: bluecollar on August 04, 2020, 05:57:32 AM
Hi Dean and Dave.
Title: Re: 8/4/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 04, 2020, 07:32:04 AM
Good morning, Dean, Rick, and Dave. (I left in the "good" because I'm hopeful)
Title: Re: 8/4/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on August 04, 2020, 07:32:33 AM
heading to New Zealand for a little history meeting at 6am.
That's quite the flight for a meeting. Morning, all.
morning Dave.
just a click of the mouse away.
Title: Re: 8/4/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 04, 2020, 07:32:36 AM
Good morning, Dean, Rick, and Dave. (I left in the "good" because I'm hopeful)
Ever the banter optimist!
Title: Re: 8/4/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 04, 2020, 07:42:51 AM
Good morning, Dean, Rick, and Dave. (I left in the "good" because I'm hopeful)
Ever the banter optimist!
More amazing if you could see what was going on around me. It may as well be Monday.
Title: Re: 8/4/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 04, 2020, 08:40:47 AM
Good morning, Dean, Rick, and Dave. (I left in the "good" because I'm hopeful)
Ever the banter optimist!
More amazing if you could see what was going on around me. It may as well be Monday.
Pretty quiet here so far. Had a nice storm roll through a bit ago, but only 1 of 3 kids are awake so far. I'm sure the quiet won't last much longer. :D
Title: Re: 8/4/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 04, 2020, 08:42:56 AM
Good morning, Dean, Rick, and Dave. (I left in the "good" because I'm hopeful)
Ever the banter optimist!
More amazing if you could see what was going on around me. It may as well be Monday.
Pretty quiet here so far. Had a nice storm roll through a bit ago, but only 1 of 3 kids are awake so far. I'm sure the quiet won't last much longer. :D
All four are still sleeping here. I was referring to work related craziness. Once the home craziness starts, all bets are off.
Title: Re: 8/4/2020
Post by: Threebean on August 04, 2020, 08:46:05 AM
Good morning OneDave, GlassHalfFullRick, Jammin'Tony, and KiwiDean.  I have an on-line meeting starting in a few.  Normally that would be a good postwhore opportunity, but as I have to take the minutes I'll have to pay attention.
Title: Re: 8/4/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 04, 2020, 08:51:18 AM
Good morning OneDave, GlassHalfFullRick, Jammin'Tony, and KiwiDean.  I have an on-line meeting starting in a few.  Normally that would be a good postwhore opportunity, but as I have to take the minutes I'll have to pay attention.
Hard to find good help these days. Morning, SecretaryMark.
Title: Re: 8/4/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 04, 2020, 08:51:44 AM
Good morning, Dean, Rick, and Dave. (I left in the "good" because I'm hopeful)
Ever the banter optimist!
More amazing if you could see what was going on around me. It may as well be Monday.
Pretty quiet here so far. Had a nice storm roll through a bit ago, but only 1 of 3 kids are awake so far. I'm sure the quiet won't last much longer. :D
All four are still sleeping here. I was referring to work related craziness. Once the home craziness starts, all bets are off.
Sounds like someone needs a nicotine lunch today.
Title: Re: 8/4/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 04, 2020, 08:53:57 AM
Good morning OneDave, GlassHalfFullRick, Jammin'Tony, and KiwiDean.  I have an on-line meeting starting in a few.  Normally that would be a good postwhore opportunity, but as I have to take the minutes I'll have to pay attention.
I hear ya, brother. Good morning to ya.
Title: Re: 8/4/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 04, 2020, 08:55:18 AM
Good morning, Dean, Rick, and Dave. (I left in the "good" because I'm hopeful)
Ever the banter optimist!
More amazing if you could see what was going on around me. It may as well be Monday.
Pretty quiet here so far. Had a nice storm roll through a bit ago, but only 1 of 3 kids are awake so far. I'm sure the quiet won't last much longer. :D
All four are still sleeping here. I was referring to work related craziness. Once the home craziness starts, all bets are off.
Sounds like someone needs a nicotine lunch today.
Not sure nicotine and caffeine will suffice.
Title: Re: 8/4/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 04, 2020, 09:18:21 AM
Good morning, Dean, Rick, and Dave. (I left in the "good" because I'm hopeful)
Ever the banter optimist!
More amazing if you could see what was going on around me. It may as well be Monday.
Pretty quiet here so far. Had a nice storm roll through a bit ago, but only 1 of 3 kids are awake so far. I'm sure the quiet won't last much longer. :D
All four are still sleeping here. I was referring to work related craziness. Once the home craziness starts, all bets are off.
Sounds like someone needs a nicotine lunch today.
Not sure nicotine and caffeine will suffice.
Well, other than adding in alcohol after you've logged off, I'm out of ideas.
Title: Re: 8/4/2020
Post by: bluecollar on August 04, 2020, 09:19:06 AM
Good morning, Dean, Rick, and Dave. (I left in the "good" because I'm hopeful)
Ever the banter optimist!
More amazing if you could see what was going on around me. It may as well be Monday.
Pretty quiet here so far. Had a nice storm roll through a bit ago, but only 1 of 3 kids are awake so far. I'm sure the quiet won't last much longer. :D
All four are still sleeping here. I was referring to work related craziness. Once the home craziness starts, all bets are off.
Sounds like someone needs a nicotine lunch today.
I had that for breakfast. Glad you could stop by Mr. Bean
Title: Re: 8/4/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 04, 2020, 10:02:29 AM
Oof.

https://www.cigaraficionado.com/article/nat-sherman-international-closing?fbclid=IwAR0S1AMUI56ZT7YkvGdNhAZcd_knpTde5ayPMTQLOWD45Hms8JTY3GnTc1Y
Title: Re: 8/4/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on August 04, 2020, 10:08:56 AM
Oof.

https://www.cigaraficionado.com/article/nat-sherman-international-closing?fbclid=IwAR0S1AMUI56ZT7YkvGdNhAZcd_knpTde5ayPMTQLOWD45Hms8JTY3GnTc1Y
that sucks.
Title: Re: 8/4/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 04, 2020, 10:30:06 AM
Oof.

https://www.cigaraficionado.com/article/nat-sherman-international-closing?fbclid=IwAR0S1AMUI56ZT7YkvGdNhAZcd_knpTde5ayPMTQLOWD45Hms8JTY3GnTc1Y
Sad. I've gone there a few times. They have a nice lounge but it's often closed to the public for private events. Plus the cigars weren't cheap. Too bad.
Title: Re: 8/4/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 04, 2020, 10:30:21 AM
Oof.

https://www.cigaraficionado.com/article/nat-sherman-international-closing?fbclid=IwAR0S1AMUI56ZT7YkvGdNhAZcd_knpTde5ayPMTQLOWD45Hms8JTY3GnTc1Y
that sucks.
Agreed, I really enjoy a couple of their sticks. Now they'll either double in price or go on clearance.
Title: Re: 8/4/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 04, 2020, 11:13:36 AM
I didn't see anyone post this resolution, so I apologize if this is a duplicate, since it was a couple days ago:

https://currently.att.yahoo.com/att/xandr/adam-zabrowski-police-ak-47-mask-pennsylvania-001820231.html
Title: Re: 8/4/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 04, 2020, 11:44:04 AM
I didn't see anyone post this resolution, so I apologize if this is a duplicate, since it was a couple days ago:

https://currently.att.yahoo.com/att/xandr/adam-zabrowski-police-ak-47-mask-pennsylvania-001820231.html
I don't recall seeing this one. Sheesh.  I wonder if he had to pay for those cigars?
Title: Re: 8/4/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 04, 2020, 11:44:53 AM
I didn't see anyone post this resolution, so I apologize if this is a duplicate, since it was a couple days ago:

https://currently.att.yahoo.com/att/xandr/adam-zabrowski-police-ak-47-mask-pennsylvania-001820231.html
I don't recall seeing this one. Sheesh.  I wonder if he had to pay for those cigars?
Maybe they were Gurkhas and he did the store a favor. :D
Title: Re: 8/4/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 04, 2020, 11:57:19 AM
I didn't see anyone post this resolution, so I apologize if this is a duplicate, since it was a couple days ago:

https://currently.att.yahoo.com/att/xandr/adam-zabrowski-police-ak-47-mask-pennsylvania-001820231.html
I don't recall seeing this one. Sheesh.  I wonder if he had to pay for those cigars?
Maybe they were Gurkhas and he did the store a favor. :D
I'm thinking they were more likely, MUWATs.
Title: Re: 8/4/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 04, 2020, 11:58:06 AM
I didn't see anyone post this resolution, so I apologize if this is a duplicate, since it was a couple days ago:

https://currently.att.yahoo.com/att/xandr/adam-zabrowski-police-ak-47-mask-pennsylvania-001820231.html
I don't recall seeing this one. Sheesh.  I wonder if he had to pay for those cigars?
Maybe they were Gurkhas and he did the store a favor. :D
I'm thinking they were more likely, MUWATs.
LALTS
Title: Re: 8/4/2020
Post by: Threebean on August 04, 2020, 12:05:18 PM
I didn't see anyone post this resolution, so I apologize if this is a duplicate, since it was a couple days ago:

https://currently.att.yahoo.com/att/xandr/adam-zabrowski-police-ak-47-mask-pennsylvania-001820231.html
I don't recall seeing this one. Sheesh.  I wonder if he had to pay for those cigars?
Maybe they were Gurkhas and he did the store a favor. :D
I'm thinking they were more likely, MUWATs.
LALTS
"Zaborowski has been charged with 22 crimes, including seven counts of attempted homicide, aggravated assault and robbery, and is being held on $1 million bail.

He is banned from possessing firearms in Pennsylvania because of a previous aggravated assault case"

So a career douchebag.  Hope he isn't granted bail due to covid.
Title: Re: 8/4/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 04, 2020, 12:15:32 PM
I didn't see anyone post this resolution, so I apologize if this is a duplicate, since it was a couple days ago:

https://currently.att.yahoo.com/att/xandr/adam-zabrowski-police-ak-47-mask-pennsylvania-001820231.html
I don't recall seeing this one. Sheesh.  I wonder if he had to pay for those cigars?
Maybe they were Gurkhas and he did the store a favor. :D
I'm thinking they were more likely, MUWATs.
LALTS
"Zaborowski has been charged with 22 crimes, including seven counts of attempted homicide, aggravated assault and robbery, and is being held on $1 million bail.

He is banned from possessing firearms in Pennsylvania because of a previous aggravated assault case"

So a career douchebag.  Hope he isn't granted bail due to covid.
Yeah but he's a cigar smoker so he can't be all bad.
Title: Re: 8/4/2020
Post by: Threebean on August 04, 2020, 12:24:18 PM
I didn't see anyone post this resolution, so I apologize if this is a duplicate, since it was a couple days ago:

https://currently.att.yahoo.com/att/xandr/adam-zabrowski-police-ak-47-mask-pennsylvania-001820231.html
I don't recall seeing this one. Sheesh.  I wonder if he had to pay for those cigars?
Maybe they were Gurkhas and he did the store a favor. :D
I'm thinking they were more likely, MUWATs.
LALTS
"Zaborowski has been charged with 22 crimes, including seven counts of attempted homicide, aggravated assault and robbery, and is being held on $1 million bail.

He is banned from possessing firearms in Pennsylvania because of a previous aggravated assault case"

So a career douchebag.  Hope he isn't granted bail due to covid.
Yeah but he's a cigar smoker so he can't be all bad.
You don't know what sticks he walked out with.  Could have been Gurks or a box of Moontrance.
Title: Re: 8/4/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 04, 2020, 01:06:12 PM
[...]

He may have just gone in to use the bathroom.
Title: Re: 8/4/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 04, 2020, 01:09:00 PM
Winds are kicking up and we're getting brown outs. Bring it, Isaias!
Title: Re: 8/4/2020
Post by: Threebean on August 04, 2020, 01:09:23 PM
[...]

Confused it with a Starbucks?  Could be.
Title: Re: 8/4/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 04, 2020, 01:48:08 PM
[...]

If he ever makes it to a Starbucks, at least we know he now has a killer idea for his screenplay.
Title: Re: 8/4/2020
Post by: bluecollar on August 04, 2020, 02:17:19 PM
Winds are kicking up and we're getting brown outs. Bring it, Isaias!
Carful what you ask for...
Title: Re: 8/4/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 04, 2020, 02:18:55 PM
Winds are kicking up and we're getting brown outs. Bring it, Isaias!
Carful what you ask for...
He knows what he's doing.

(https://media1.tenor.com/images/830c152b8c39022357c36fd7bcca9b44/tenor.gif?itemid=9675782)
Title: Re: 8/4/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 04, 2020, 02:22:53 PM
Hazzuh!
Title: Re: 8/4/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 04, 2020, 03:14:51 PM
Hazzuh!
I need to hazzuh myself.
Title: Re: 8/4/2020
Post by: Threebean on August 04, 2020, 03:23:02 PM
Hazzuh!
I need to hazzuh myself.
But won't you go blind?
Title: Re: 8/4/2020
Post by: Threebean on August 04, 2020, 03:24:57 PM
Time for coffee and a stick in the man cave.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200804/176ccde18615c926a44760e2940f1549.jpg)
Title: Re: 8/4/2020
Post by: Oyam18 on August 04, 2020, 05:23:07 PM
This one is ready to harvest.
Title: Re: 8/4/2020
Post by: Threebean on August 04, 2020, 05:33:45 PM
This one is ready to harvest.
Nice staging!  Beats Clemson Dave's fire toilet background.
Title: Re: 8/4/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 04, 2020, 06:33:00 PM
Hazzuh!
I need to hazzuh myself.
But won't you go blind?
Some things are worth taking a chance on.
Title: Re: 8/4/2020
Post by: Oyam18 on August 04, 2020, 06:33:20 PM
This one is ready to harvest.
Nice staging!  Beats Clemson Dave's fire toilet background.
LOL toiletesque
Title: Re: 8/4/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 04, 2020, 06:34:23 PM
This one is ready to harvest.
You are quite the arteest.
Title: Re: 8/4/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 04, 2020, 08:44:16 PM
Never lost power for this long, even during Sandy. Gonna make my way out to find some fast food. Trying hard not to open the fridge.
Title: Re: 8/4/2020
Post by: Oyam18 on August 04, 2020, 09:16:47 PM
Never lost power for this long, even during Sandy. Gonna make my way out to find some fast food. Trying hard not to open the fridge.
wow survivor Tony, stay safe.