Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

Good morning Sam, Daves, Tony, Scott, and the rest of you unencouraged.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!

Good morning Sam, Daves, Tony, Scott, and the rest of you unencouraged.
Good morning Mark.  did you get your tire fixed?

my turn. fever, congested, coughing and and hacking.

not a good morning.

my turn. fever, congested, coughing and and hacking.

not a good morning.
Let the good times roll. Morning, TyphoidDean.

Good morning Sam, Daves, Tony, Scott, and the rest of you unencouraged.
Good morning Mark.  did you get your tire fixed?
Yep.  Now if the weather would clear up I could break it in.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!

Good morning Sam, Daves, Tony, Scott, and the rest of you unencouraged.
Good morning Mark.  did you get your tire fixed?
Yep.  Now if the weather would clear up I could break it in.
Hah, you anticipated my next question!  hopefully you'll be riding soon!

Good morning Sam, Daves, Tony, Scott, and the rest of you unencouraged.
Good morning Mark.  did you get your tire fixed?
Yep.  Now if the weather would clear up I could break it in.
Hah, you anticipated my next question!  hopefully you'll be riding soon!
Forecast for the next week has rain every day except tomorrow.  :-[

The Page has CAO fiver specials, including the Amazon line.  Not great, but not terrible.

Edit: Naturally the Basin is sold out.

The Page has CAO fiver specials, including the Amazon line.  Not great, but not terrible.

Edit: Naturally the Basin is sold out.
Still got plenty of Moontrance!

The Page has CAO fiver specials, including the Amazon line.  Not great, but not terrible.

Edit: Naturally the Basin is sold out.
Still got plenty of Moontrance!
Yeah, thought of BD when I saw those.  I recall getting some thrown in with another order years ago. Nasty!

The Page has CAO fiver specials, including the Amazon line.  Not great, but not terrible.

Edit: Naturally the Basin is sold out.
Still got plenty of Moontrance!
Yeah, thought of BD when I saw those.  I recall getting some thrown in with another order years ago. Nasty!
I got the wife a tin of those once. Had to keep them in a separate CF humi that I wasn't using for anything.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!

Holts has RP Mulligans on sale.  http://www.holts.com/specials/1-day-flash-sale.html
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!

The Page has CAO fiver specials, including the Amazon line.  Not great, but not terrible.

Edit: Naturally the Basin is sold out.
Still got plenty of Moontrance!
Yeah, thought of BD when I saw those.  I recall getting some thrown in with another order years ago. Nasty!
True, makes the Kuba Kuba taste positively decent in comparison.

Holts has RP Mulligans on sale.  http://www.holts.com/specials/1-day-flash-sale.html
I like how he seems to have incorporated the physical traits of the individual golfer into each size. Hogan is the smallest size, Fat Jack is the biggest, etc.

Morning, all. Happy Office Friday.
Not bad at all.  You off Monday?
I am, though, not because it's a holiday. Kids are off school, so I took the day off and we're going down to a science museum in Columbus on Sunday, then hiking and staying in a cabin overnight in Hocking Hills.
My one daughter in high school is off tomorrow and Monday. The rest of the kids are off all next week. No days off for me.
Off all week?!? And I thought my kids school was crazy for giving them off all week around Thanksgiving.
They call it, "winter break". Not to be confused with, "spring break" in two months. I'm pretty sure we didn't get that many days off when I was in school.
Talk about a long trial.

Morning, muchachos.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5