CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on November 13, 2022, 02:25:46 AM

Title: 11/13/2022
Post by: CigarBanter on November 13, 2022, 02:25:46 AM
Title: Re: 11/13/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 13, 2022, 08:17:24 AM
JoeCigar:

Camacho Scorpion Sun Grown Robusto (5.0"x50) - Box of 10 / $44.99
Title: Re: 11/13/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 13, 2022, 08:22:35 AM
Cigar.com:

Door #1 - CAO Italia Ciao (Robusto) (5.0"x56)- 10 / $39.99

Door #2 - Macanudo Inspirado Black & White Combo - 20 / $69.99
includes:
10 x Inspirado Black Robusto (4.8”x48)
10 x The Inspirado White Robusto (5.0”x50)

Door #3 - Oliva Connecticut Reserve Robusto (5.0"x50) - 10 / $54.99
Title: Re: 11/13/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 13, 2022, 08:25:36 AM
Happy non-Alec Bradley Sunday to all.
Title: Re: 11/13/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 13, 2022, 08:47:06 AM
We rushed down from Rhode Island to play a team in New York yesterday. Good news is that we got there on time. The bad news is that they beat us 2-0 and pushed us down to third place. We only lost two games this season including yesterday's but this league does something very strange. Since there are only 7 teams in our flight we wind up playing three teams twice. The league's rules are that only the stats from your 2nd game count. Therefore, even though we beat this team 7-3 the first time, all of those stats are lost.

"Only data from games that count in standings are displayed so that a true picture of standings per ROC are shown:"

(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20221113/5764444efcaa1f11c9ccaee71d5a08c7.jpg)
Title: Re: 11/13/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 13, 2022, 09:26:37 AM
We rushed down from Rhode Island to play a team in New York yesterday. Good news is that we got there on time. The bad news is that they beat us 2-0 and pushed us down to third place. We only lost two games this season including yesterday's but this league does something very strange. Since there are only 7 teams in our flight we wind up playing three teams twice. The league's rules are that only the stats from your 2nd game count. Therefore, even though we beat this team 7-3 the first time, all of those stats are lost.

"Only data from games that count in standings are displayed so that a true picture of standings per ROC are shown:"

(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20221113/5764444efcaa1f11c9ccaee71d5a08c7.jpg)
Well, that's some bullshit. Congrats to them anyway on a fine campaign.
Title: Re: 11/13/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 13, 2022, 09:31:54 AM
Phew.

Wordle 512 6/6*

⬛⬛🟩⬛🟩
⬛⬛🟩⬛🟩
⬛⬛🟩⬛🟩
⬛⬛🟩⬛🟩
⬛🟨🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Title: Re: 11/13/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 13, 2022, 09:38:35 AM
Success!

#Heardle #262

🔊🟥⬛⬛🟩⬜⬜

https://spotify.com/heardle
Title: Re: 11/13/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 13, 2022, 10:19:40 AM
Success!

#Heardle #262

🟥🟩

https://spotify.com/heardle
I know I know this song, but I'm blanking on the name and artist. Gonna let it marinate for a bit.
Title: Re: 11/13/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 13, 2022, 10:20:26 AM
Morning Tony and Dave.  Company gone, back to just Figment and me.  Will get to see Paige again next weekend at wedding in NJ, then for Thanksgiving at Paul's house in Mass.
Title: Re: 11/13/2022
Post by: razgueado on November 13, 2022, 10:35:59 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Title: Re: 11/13/2022
Post by: razgueado on November 13, 2022, 10:36:54 AM
Beat up on me some, this one.

Wordle 512 5/6

⬛🟨⬛🟨⬛
⬛🟨🟩⬛⬛
⬛⬛🟩⬛🟩
⬛⬛🟩⬛🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Title: Re: 11/13/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 13, 2022, 10:38:57 AM
Beat up on me some, this one.

Wordle 512 5/6

🟨🟨
🟨🟩
🟩🟩
🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
It was a real pain.

Morning Page1Raz, OneIsNotTheLoneliestNumberDave.
Title: Re: 11/13/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 13, 2022, 10:43:43 AM
Wordle 512 3/6

⬛🟨🟨⬛🟩
⬛⬛🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Title: Re: 11/13/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 13, 2022, 10:45:25 AM
Wordle 512 3/6

🟨🟨🟩
🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Show-off
Title: Re: 11/13/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 13, 2022, 10:46:09 AM
Morning Tony and Dave.  Company gone, back to just Figment and me.  Will get to see Paige again next weekend at wedding in NJ, then for Thanksgiving at Paul's house in Mass.
Busy couple of weeks for you. Good morning, ClemsonDave.
Title: Re: 11/13/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 13, 2022, 10:46:28 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Good morning, Bret.
Title: Re: 11/13/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 13, 2022, 10:47:08 AM
Grocery shopping on the docket today because the oldest has an appt tomorrow to get her wires put back on after her cleaning last week.
Title: Re: 11/13/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 13, 2022, 10:48:18 AM
Wordle 512 3/6

🟨🟨🟩
🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Show-off
Yeah.
Title: Re: 11/13/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 13, 2022, 10:49:02 AM
Grocery shopping on the docket today because the oldest has an appt tomorrow to get her wires put back on after her cleaning last week.
These kids keep screwing up our routines. Sheesh
Title: Re: 11/13/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 13, 2022, 10:49:07 AM
Also, got some snow last night and still going on now. Starting to stick to the grass a bit in places.
Title: Re: 11/13/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 13, 2022, 10:49:24 AM
Grocery shopping on the docket today because the oldest has an appt tomorrow to get her wires put back on after her cleaning last week.
These kids keep screwing up our routines. Sheesh
Ain't that the damn truth!
Title: Re: 11/13/2022
Post by: razgueado on November 13, 2022, 10:49:36 AM
Beat up on me some, this one.

Wordle 512 5/6

🟨🟨
🟨🟩
🟩🟩
🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
It was a real pain.

Morning Page1Raz, OneIsNotTheLoneliestNumberDave.
It was painful because we ignored the numbers.  Gotta trust and work the letter distributions.
Title: Re: 11/13/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 13, 2022, 12:58:40 PM
Morning Tony and Dave.  Company gone, back to just Figment and me.  Will get to see Paige again next weekend at wedding in NJ, then for Thanksgiving at Paul's house in Mass.
Busy couple of weeks for you. Good morning, ClemsonDave.
Yes indeed.  Seems like feast or famine...
Title: Re: 11/13/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 13, 2022, 01:00:32 PM
Morning Tony and Dave.  Company gone, back to just Figment and me.  Will get to see Paige again next weekend at wedding in NJ, then for Thanksgiving at Paul's house in Mass.
Title: Re: 11/13/2022
Post by: bluecollar on November 13, 2022, 01:37:00 PM
Go Bills(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20221113/51da84de70895e89143e720119a7975c.jpg)
Title: Re: 11/13/2022
Post by: bluecollar on November 13, 2022, 01:52:35 PM
Morning Tony and Dave.  Company gone, back to just Figment and me.  Will get to see Paige again next weekend at wedding in NJ, then for Thanksgiving at Paul's house in Mass.
Looks like a nice setup. Any tables to bust through?
Title: Re: 11/13/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 13, 2022, 02:44:23 PM
Morning Tony and Dave.  Company gone, back to just Figment and me.  Will get to see Paige again next weekend at wedding in NJ, then for Thanksgiving at Paul's house in Mass.
at the game.
Title: Re: 11/13/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 13, 2022, 02:44:47 PM
Morning Tony and Dave.  Company gone, back to just Figment and me.  Will get to see Paige again next weekend at wedding in NJ, then for Thanksgiving at Paul's house in Mass.
at the game.
Title: Re: 11/13/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 13, 2022, 03:08:52 PM
Morning Tony and Dave.  Company gone, back to just Figment and me.  Will get to see Paige again next weekend at wedding in NJ, then for Thanksgiving at Paul's house in Mass.
Looks like a nice setup. Any tables to bust through?
Yes, but that table was employed for beer pong, flip cup and various other games.  Can't seem to post the picture.
Title: Re: 11/13/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 13, 2022, 03:10:01 PM
Morning Tony and Dave.  Company gone, back to just Figment and me.  Will get to see Paige again next weekend at wedding in NJ, then for Thanksgiving at Paul's house in Mass.
Looks like a nice setup. Any tables to bust through?
Yes, but that table was employed for beer pong, flip cup and various other games.  Can't seem to post the picture.
Apparently the picture was in "burst mode" making it too big.
Title: Re: 11/13/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 13, 2022, 03:12:55 PM
Today is Sunday, Nov. 13, the 317th day of 2022.
There are 48 days left in the yea

Today’s Highlight in History:

On Nov. 13, 2015, Islamic State militants carried out a set of coordinated attacks in Paris on the national stadium, restaurants and streets, and a crowded concert hall, killing 130 people in the worst attack on French soil since World War II.

On this date:

In 1775, during the American Revolution, the Continental Army captured Montreal.

In 1789, Benjamin Franklin wrote in a letter to a friend, Jean-Baptiste Leroy: “In this world nothing can be said to be certain, except death and taxes.”

In 1909, 259 men and boys were killed when fire erupted inside a coal mine in Cherry, Illinois.

In 1942, President Franklin D. Roosevelt signed a measure lowering the minimum draft age from 21 to 18.

In 1956, the Supreme Court struck down laws calling for racial segregation on public buses.

In 1971, the U.S. space probe Mariner 9 went into orbit around Mars.

In 1974, Karen Silkwood, a 28-year-old technician and union activist at the Kerr-McGee Cimarron plutonium plant near Crescent, Oklahoma, died in a car crash while on her way to meet a reporter.

In 1979, former California Gov. Ronald Reagan announced in New York his candidacy for the Republican presidential nomination.

In 1982, the Vietnam Veterans Memorial was dedicated on the National Mall in Washington, D.C.

In 1985, some 23,000 residents of Armero, Colombia, died when a volcanic mudslide buried the city.

In 2019, the House Intelligence Committee opened two weeks of public impeachment hearings with a dozen current and former career foreign service officials and political appointees scheduled to testify about efforts by President Donald Trump and others to pressure Ukraine to investigate Trump’s political rivals.

In 2020, speaking publicly for the first time since his defeat by Joe Biden, President Donald Trump refused to concede the election. Masked workers in teams of two began counting ballots in counties across Georgia; the hand tally of the presidential race stemmed from an audit required by a new state law.
Title: Re: 11/13/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 13, 2022, 03:14:02 PM
Ten years ago: President Barack Obama put a hold on the nomination of Afghan war chief Gen. John Allen to become the next commander of U.S. European Command as well as the NATO supreme allied commander in Europe amid questions over documents and emails involving Allen and Tampa socialite Jill Kelley (a Pentagon investigation cleared Allen of professional misconduct). Christie’s auctioned off the Archduke Joseph Diamond in Geneva for nearly $21.5 million, a world auction record price per carat for a colorless diamond.

Five years ago: A second woman accused Alabama Republican Senate candidate Roy Moore of sexually assaulting her as a teenager in the late 1970s; Moore described the charge as “absolutely false” and a “political maneuver.” Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell said Moore should drop out of the race. (Moore went on to lose a special election to Democrat Doug Jones.) A North Korean soldier was shot several times by his comrades as he fled over the border to the South; he underwent surgery and recovered at a South Korean hospital. The Oakland Raiders broke ground on a 65,000-seat domed stadium in Las Vegas.

One year ago: Almost 200 nations at a climate conference in Scotland accepted a compromise deal aimed at keeping a key global warming target alive, though some were disappointed by a last-minute change put forward by India to “phase down” rather than “phase out” coal power. A prolonged gunbattle between rival gangs inside Ecuador’s largest prison killed at least 68 inmates and wounded 25; authorities said it took most of the day to regain control.
Title: Re: 11/13/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 13, 2022, 03:16:43 PM
Today’s Birthdays:

Journalist-author Peter Arnett is 88.
Actor Jimmy Hawkins is 81.
Blues singer John Hammond is 80.
Country singer-songwriter Ray Wylie Hubbard is 76.
Actor Joe Mantegna is 75.
Actor Sheila Frazier is 74.
Actor Tracy Scoggins is 69.
Actor Chris Noth (nohth) is 68.
Actor-comedian Whoopi Goldberg is 67.
Actor Rex Linn is 66.
Actor Caroline Goodall is 63.
Actor Neil Flynn is 62.
Former NFL quarterback and College Football Hall of Famer Vinny Testaverde (tehs-teh-VUR’-dee) is 59.
Rock musician Walter Kibby (Fishbone) is 58.
Comedian and talk show host Jimmy Kimmel is 55.
Actor Steve Zahn is 55.
Actor Gerard Butler is 53.
\ Writer-activist Ayaan Hirsi Ali is 53.
Actor Jordan Bridges is 49.
Actor Aisha Hinds is 47.
Rock musician Nikolai Fraiture is 44.
Former NBA All-Star Metta Sandiford-Artest (formerly Ron Artest and Metta World Peace) is 43.
Actor Monique Coleman is 42.
Actor Rahul Kohli is 37.
Actor Devon Bostick is 31.
Title: Re: 11/13/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 13, 2022, 03:17:50 PM
Todays Over/Under is 6
Title: Re: 11/13/2022
Post by: razgueado on November 13, 2022, 04:01:49 PM
Todays Over/Under is 6
Nine.
Title: Re: 11/13/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 13, 2022, 04:13:37 PM
The end of this Bills game is fucking nuts.
Title: Re: 11/13/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 13, 2022, 04:17:22 PM
Todays Over/Under is 6
8
Title: Re: 11/13/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 13, 2022, 04:24:05 PM
The end of this Bills game is fucking nuts.
If the Vikings had any sense of how to play defense with 40 seconds left, this one would be over. Instead, OT coming up.
Title: Re: 11/13/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 13, 2022, 04:29:27 PM
Two weeks in a row the Steelers didn't lose.
Title: Re: 11/13/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 13, 2022, 04:39:22 PM
Morning Tony and Dave.  Company gone, back to just Figment and me.  Will get to see Paige again next weekend at wedding in NJ, then for Thanksgiving at Paul's house in Mass.
Looks like a nice setup. Any tables to bust through?
Yes, but that table was employed for beer pong, flip cup and various other games.  Can't seem to post the picture.
Apparently the picture was in "burst mode" making it too big.
That makes sense.
Title: Re: 11/13/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 13, 2022, 05:03:35 PM
The end of this Bills game is fucking nuts.
If the Vikings had any sense of how to play defense with 40 seconds left, this one would be over. Instead, OT coming up.
Oof.
Title: Re: 11/13/2022
Post by: bluecollar on November 13, 2022, 05:32:36 PM
The end of this Bills game is fucking nuts.
If the Vikings had any sense of how to play defense with 40 seconds left, this one would be over. Instead, OT coming up.
Oof.
I'm speechless and bothered
Title: Re: 11/13/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 13, 2022, 05:46:36 PM
The end of this Bills game is fucking nuts.
If the Vikings had any sense of how to play defense with 40 seconds left, this one would be over. Instead, OT coming up.
Oof.
I'm speechless and bothered
As someone who's been on the losing end of many gut punches, I know how you're feeling right now.
Title: Re: 11/13/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 13, 2022, 06:11:07 PM
The end of this Bills game is fucking nuts.
If the Vikings had any sense of how to play defense with 40 seconds left, this one would be over. Instead, OT coming up.
Oof.
I'm speechless and bothered
As someone who's been on the losing end of many gut punches, I know how you're feeling right now.
Amén.
Title: Re: 11/13/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 13, 2022, 06:32:25 PM
The end of this Bills game is fucking nuts.
If the Vikings had any sense of how to play defense with 40 seconds left, this one would be over. Instead, OT coming up.
Oof.
I'm speechless and bothered
As someone who's been on the losing end of many gut punches, I know how you're feeling right now.
If it makes you feel better, you have a pretty good chance at victory next week.
Title: Re: 11/13/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 13, 2022, 06:39:41 PM
The end of this Bills game is fucking nuts.
If the Vikings had any sense of how to play defense with 40 seconds left, this one would be over. Instead, OT coming up.
Oof.
I'm speechless and bothered
As someone who's been on the losing end of many gut punches, I know how you're feeling right now.
If it makes you feel better, you have a pretty good chance at victory next week.
That AFC East is a tough division.
Title: Re: 11/13/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 13, 2022, 07:24:38 PM
Success!

#Heardle #262

🟥🟩

https://spotify.com/heardle
I know I know this song, but I'm blanking on the name and artist. Gonna let it marinate for a bit.
I was wrong, I got nothing.
Title: Re: 11/13/2022
Post by: razgueado on November 13, 2022, 07:51:11 PM
The end of this Bills game is fucking nuts.
If the Vikings had any sense of how to play defense with 40 seconds left, this one would be over. Instead, OT coming up.
Oof.
I'm speechless and bothered
As someone who's been on the losing end of many gut punches, I know how you're feeling right now.
It was a day for gut punches. Pete Carroll is famous for his gospel that you win in the fourth quarter. But apparently even two decades later you can't spot Tom Brady three touchdowns and still win in the fourth.

Nevertheless, the Seahawks did play some pretty good ball in the second half, and we're still better than anyone expected.

And I have to admit...maybe Tom Brady is long past his expiration date, but he looked really good today. Except when he called for the Philly Special. It's never worked for you, Tommy. Time to let that go.
Title: Re: 11/13/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 13, 2022, 08:21:53 PM
[...]

Not for nothing but the time change was more drastic for the Seahawks than the Bucs. Just sayin'.
Title: Re: 11/13/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 13, 2022, 09:18:04 PM
MoWPAM

(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20221114/aab097cfeec41da0ffeb3c19d98bc5ff.jpg)