Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8

$217 order going in at the Page tomorrow morning.
Hope an order that big comes with a free scarf or something. Lol
shipping. 😂
and those cheap ass Lie-ters.
The biggest Lie comes when they say those work well.

Subdued Trump lull?
Now that's an oxymoron.  Or maybe just a regular moron...
If only he were a regular moron!
...like Joe Biden.
Yes, Biden is a regular moron. Drump should aspire to something in that moronic range. Would be an overwhelming improvement.
That's inflammatory and I am offended
Better go hide in one of those cooling towers.  ;D
Dumbocrats!
That reminds me of a similar one I saw once that said something to the effect of, "I've never seen a group of people work so hard to get rid of health insurance just because a black guy gave it to them".

A black guy gave us health insurance? Who was that?

Hazzuh!

Subdued Trump lull?
Now that's an oxymoron.  Or maybe just a regular moron...
If only he were a regular moron!
...like Joe Biden.
Yes, Biden is a regular moron. Drump should aspire to something in that moronic range. Would be an overwhelming improvement.
That's inflammatory and I am offended
Better go hide in one of those cooling towers.  ;D
Dumbocrats!
That reminds me of a similar one I saw once that said something to the effect of, "I've never seen a group of people work so hard to get rid of health insurance just because a black guy gave it to them".

A black guy gave us health insurance? Who was that?

See, I thought it was  the Franklin Health Assurance Company of Massachusetts that first gave us health insurance in 1850. And I really don't recall any party trying to get rid of it.

There was that stupid monstrosity that the 111th Congress gave us, which the lying bastards called the "Affordable Care Act." Is that what you meant?

;-)

Subdued Trump lull?
Now that's an oxymoron.  Or maybe just a regular moron...
If only he were a regular moron!
...like Joe Biden.
Yes, Biden is a regular moron. Drump should aspire to something in that moronic range. Would be an overwhelming improvement.
That's inflammatory and I am offended
Better go hide in one of those cooling towers.  ;D
Dumbocrats!
That reminds me of a similar one I saw once that said something to the effect of, "I've never seen a group of people work so hard to get rid of health insurance just because a black guy gave it to them".

A black guy gave us health insurance? Who was that?

two actually:
Bobby Seale and Huey Newton in October 1966.
I thought those were the guys who gave California gun control.

"Can't have those colored boys totin' guns on the capital campus and scaring god-fearin' white Oakland cops into not, uh, brutalizing them, dontcha know..." (Ronald Reagan, probably)

but everyone bought health insurance. 😂

[...]

nothing to write home about at the beach other than all the pesky Lovebugs getting stuck in my suntan lotion.

did lunch at Home Depot and brings me to nap time after I finish this Short Story.
There's a euphemism in there, I just know it.
I was racking my brain trying to figure out the same.
don't hurt yourself.
Too late.

$217 order going in at the Page tomorrow morning.
Hope an order that big comes with a free scarf or something. Lol
shipping. 😂
and those cheap ass Lie-ters.
The biggest Lie comes when they say those work well.
I had 10 at one time I threw away.

nothing to write home about at the beach other than all the pesky Lovebugs getting stuck in my suntan lotion.

did lunch at Home Depot and brings me to nap time after I finish this Short Story.
There's a euphemism in there, I just know it.
I was racking my brain trying to figure out the same.
don't hurt yourself.
Too late.
sorry Tony.
😣

Offering from SBC today:

Tuesday Special!
Starting now until midnight we have two different specials, one special has a giveway plus a minimum. Any use of either code will enter you into a contest to win one of two Foundation Ashtray + Dunbarton Unicorn (pictured below).

Categories
Dunbarton
Foundation

Giveaway on DF200 tier is one Menelik & one Dunbarton Triqui Traca No. 552 (sorry neither are in stock for sale).

Here are the details.

CODE: DF = 15% off plus 5% reward points on categories above

or

CODE: DF200 = 20% off plus 5% reward points on categories above plus one Menelik & one Triqui Traca No. 552 on orders $200+ (20 available)

Not on sale, but limited release over at the Fed:

BOONDOCK SAINT is released once a year so you'd better get it while the gettin's good! In fact, BOONDOCK SAINT is such a FedHead favorite....that last year everyone was clamoring to get theirs and it was gone in a flash!
If you were fortunate enough to get some of these babies previously...then you know that they are box-worthy and VERY LIMITED!
Seriously, these are some of the most coveted BLK WKS cigars that the company makes!
BLK WKS owner James Brown had this to say about BOONDOCK SAINT:
“The Boondock Saint is a perfect example of a balanced cigar. The profile is rich, complex and bold, with tons of subtle flavors. The cigar is both strong and refined, with a very elegant finish. The Pennsylvania Broadleaf wrapper combined with the Connecticut Broadleaf & Nicaraguan filler create flavors of anise, clove, dark fruits, bitter cocoa and earth. This blend highlights the many complexities in the broadleaf and Nicaraguan tobaccos used." *shipping 9/24
We've got them in both sizes: Corona Larga and Robusto!
Whatever you do....don't miss this cigar!

https://store.cigarfederation.com/products/boondock-saint?variant=42361385170&mc_cid=6c0401cb31&mc_eid=c1bd1ef3de

Another "special treat" cigar that I highly recommend.  Again, no discount, but very enjoyable Black Works offering at the Fed.

https://store.cigarfederation.com/collections/featured-cigars/products/blk-wks-studio-killer-bee-green-hornet-sampler?variant=22185515286586

Perfect fall afternoon with a Room 101 Farce Maduro.

Autumnal lull?

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8