Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]

« Reply #75 on: August 20, 2018, 02:22:19 PM »

Hazzuh!

« Reply #76 on: August 20, 2018, 02:27:04 PM »

Hazzuh!
And with that, I bid you adieu.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 8/20/2018
« Reply #77 on: August 20, 2018, 02:34:54 PM »

Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 8/20/2018
« Reply #78 on: August 20, 2018, 02:35:27 PM »

That's why I have the cigarbanter therapy to help me get through it.
+1, along with the actual cigar therapy.
Goes without saying.
Just had had to say it.

« Reply #79 on: August 20, 2018, 02:51:29 PM »

That's why I have the cigarbanter therapy to help me get through it.
+1, along with the actual cigar therapy.
Goes without saying.
Just had had to say it.
Nothing wrong with that. I'm already thinking of my commute smoke.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 8/20/2018
« Reply #80 on: August 20, 2018, 03:24:58 PM »

That's why I have the cigarbanter therapy to help me get through it.
+1, along with the actual cigar therapy.
Goes without saying.
Just had had to say it.
Nothing wrong with that. I'm already thinking of my commute smoke.
Yeah, me too.  had an El Primer Mundo toro for lunch and was very impressed, seeing as I paid under $2 a stick, this one was good.
Have any candidates in mind for the commute yet?
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 8/20/2018
« Reply #81 on: August 20, 2018, 03:29:46 PM »

That's why I have the cigarbanter therapy to help me get through it.
+1, along with the actual cigar therapy.
Goes without saying.
Just had had to say it.
Nothing wrong with that. I'm already thinking of my commute smoke.
Yeah, me too.  had an El Primer Mundo toro for lunch and was very impressed, seeing as I paid under $2 a stick, this one was good.
Have any candidates in mind for the commute yet?
I'm thinking about a Black Dragon or another El Primer.

« Reply #82 on: August 20, 2018, 04:00:09 PM »

That's why I have the cigarbanter therapy to help me get through it.
+1, along with the actual cigar therapy.
Goes without saying.
Just had had to say it.
Nothing wrong with that. I'm already thinking of my commute smoke.
Yeah, me too.  had an El Primer Mundo toro for lunch and was very impressed, seeing as I paid under $2 a stick, this one was good.
Have any candidates in mind for the commute yet?
I'm thinking about a Black Dragon or another El Primer.
I still have not looked.

« Reply #83 on: August 20, 2018, 04:07:26 PM »

That's why I have the cigarbanter therapy to help me get through it.
+1, along with the actual cigar therapy.
Goes without saying.
Just had had to say it.
Nothing wrong with that. I'm already thinking of my commute smoke.
Yeah, me too.  had an El Primer Mundo toro for lunch and was very impressed, seeing as I paid under $2 a stick, this one was good.
Have any candidates in mind for the commute yet?
I'm thinking about a Black Dragon or another El Primer.
I still have not looked.
I just reached in and grabbed something out of the work humidor. I'll go with it unless it rains. The Debonair maduro was one of the cigars given to me at the Drew Estate Barnsmoker.

Edit: It's Phil Zanghi's brand. He used to collaborate with Rocky on the Indian Tabac sticks. However, I guess DE makes this particular Debonair for him.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 8/20/2018
« Reply #84 on: August 20, 2018, 04:09:44 PM »

That's why I have the cigarbanter therapy to help me get through it.
+1, along with the actual cigar therapy.
Goes without saying.
Just had had to say it.
Nothing wrong with that. I'm already thinking of my commute smoke.
Yeah, me too.  had an El Primer Mundo toro for lunch and was very impressed, seeing as I paid under $2 a stick, this one was good.
Have any candidates in mind for the commute yet?
I'm thinking about a Black Dragon or another El Primer.
I still have not looked.
I just reached in and grabbed something out of the work humidor. I'll go with it unless it rains. The Debonair maduro was one of the cigars given to me at the Drew Estate Barnsmoker.
Think i'm going with the EPM.  just to see if this afternoon's was a fluke.

« Reply #85 on: August 20, 2018, 05:26:26 PM »

That's why I have the cigarbanter therapy to help me get through it.
+1, along with the actual cigar therapy.
Goes without saying.
Just had had to say it.
Nothing wrong with that. I'm already thinking of my commute smoke.
Yeah, me too.  had an El Primer Mundo toro for lunch and was very impressed, seeing as I paid under $2 a stick, this one was good.
Have any candidates in mind for the commute yet?
I'm thinking about a Black Dragon or another El Primer.
I still have not looked.
I just reached in and grabbed something out of the work humidor. I'll go with it unless it rains. The Debonair maduro was one of the cigars given to me at the Drew Estate Barnsmoker.
Think i'm going with the EPM.  just to see if this afternoon's was a fluke.
Chief Cool Arrow from the box purchase a month or so ago, in the work man cave.

« Reply #86 on: August 20, 2018, 05:28:36 PM »

This deal might be of interest to EarlyAdopterDave.

Warped Serie Gran Reserva 1988 Presale!

Starting now the presale for Warped Serie Gran Reserva 1988 is open! This long awaited Nicaraguan puro arrives Wednesday! All presale orders will ship Wednesday/Thursday.

Warped Serie Gran Reserva 1988 Presale
Size: 5 1/4 x 50
Wrapper: Nicaraguan
Binder: Nicaraguan
Filler: Nicaraguan

https://www.smallbatchcigar.com/serie-gran-reserva-1988-by-warped-cigars

« Reply #87 on: August 20, 2018, 07:18:50 PM »

That's why I have the cigarbanter therapy to help me get through it.
+1, along with the actual cigar therapy.
Goes without saying.
Just had had to say it.
Nothing wrong with that. I'm already thinking of my commute smoke.
Yeah, me too.  had an El Primer Mundo toro for lunch and was very impressed, seeing as I paid under $2 a stick, this one was good.
Have any candidates in mind for the commute yet?
I'm thinking about a Black Dragon or another El Primer.
I still have not looked.
I just reached in and grabbed something out of the work humidor. I'll go with it unless it rains. The Debonair maduro was one of the cigars given to me at the Drew Estate Barnsmoker.

Edit: It's Phil Zanghi's brand. He used to collaborate with Rocky on the Indian Tabac sticks. However, I guess DE makes this particular Debonair for him.
Not a fan. The draw was a little too tight for my liking. Perhaps it was power of suggestion but I was not surprised to find that this was a Dominican cigar. The retrohale was smooth but I can't really identify specific flavors. I'd have to smoke another to give a more accurate review. But I wouldn't buy one just for that purpose. That said, I may have another one sitting around in one of my humidors.

« Reply #88 on: August 20, 2018, 10:28:32 PM »

Page 6, and down a Dave at that.  Not bad.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]