Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

« Reply #45 on: April 23, 2024, 12:26:06 PM »

I take issue with a couple of the words included.

Strands #51
“As easy as pie”

🟡
Potential spoiler warning, sorry.

If you assume it's not just a generic type of dessert, but a PARTICULAR dessert example which is perhaps most popular in the American south, then those words make more sense.
Key lime pie?

« Reply #46 on: April 23, 2024, 12:26:41 PM »

I take issue with a couple of the words included.

Strands #51
“As easy as pie”

🟡
Potential spoiler warning, sorry.

If you assume it's not just a generic type of dessert, but a PARTICULAR dessert example which is perhaps most popular in the American south, then those words make more sense.
Key lime pie?
No, the other one.

« Reply #47 on: April 23, 2024, 12:32:52 PM »

I take issue with a couple of the words included.

Strands #51
“As easy as pie”

🟡
Potential spoiler warning, sorry.

If you assume it's not just a generic type of dessert, but a PARTICULAR dessert example which is perhaps most popular in the American south, then those words make more sense.
Key lime pie?
No, the other one.
I was kidding.

« Reply #48 on: April 23, 2024, 12:48:41 PM »

I take issue with a couple of the words included.

Strands #51
“As easy as pie”

🟡
Potential spoiler warning, sorry.

If you assume it's not just a generic type of dessert, but a PARTICULAR dessert example which is perhaps most popular in the American south, then those words make more sense.
Key lime pie?
No, the other one.
I was kidding.
Me too.

« Reply #49 on: April 23, 2024, 02:01:46 PM »

I take issue with a couple of the words included.

Strands #51
“As easy as pie”
🔵🔵🔵🔵
🔵🔵🟡🔵
My thinking yesterday.

« Reply #50 on: April 23, 2024, 02:02:44 PM »

I take issue with a couple of the words included.

Strands #51
“As easy as pie”

🟡
Potential spoiler warning, sorry.

If you assume it's not just a generic type of dessert, but a PARTICULAR dessert example which is perhaps most popular in the American south, then those words make more sense.
Key lime pie?
Not that far south.

« Reply #51 on: April 23, 2024, 02:22:36 PM »

I take issue with a couple of the words included.

Strands #51
“As easy as pie”

🟡
Potential spoiler warning, sorry.

If you assume it's not just a generic type of dessert, but a PARTICULAR dessert example which is perhaps most popular in the American south, then those words make more sense.
First and only word I got for a while because I took the hint in a different way...varieties of finished product rather than what it was.

Oh, forgot to attach...
Strands #51
“As easy as pie”
🔵🔵🔵🔵
🔵🟡🔵🔵

« Reply #52 on: April 23, 2024, 02:51:56 PM »

I take issue with a couple of the words included.

Strands #51
“As easy as pie”

🟡
Potential spoiler warning, sorry.

If you assume it's not just a generic type of dessert, but a PARTICULAR dessert example which is perhaps most popular in the American south, then those words make more sense.
First and only word I got for a while because I took the hint in a different way...varieties of finished product rather than what it was.

Oh, forgot to attach...
Strands #51
“As easy as pie”
🔵🔵🔵🔵
🔵🟡🔵🔵
Me too. I was looking all over for "rhubarb" and "meringue". Perhaps if I would have gotten the spangram first instead of last, I might have figured it out.

« Reply #53 on: April 23, 2024, 03:17:10 PM »

I take issue with a couple of the words included.

Strands #51
“As easy as pie”

🟡
Potential spoiler warning, sorry.

If you assume it's not just a generic type of dessert, but a PARTICULAR dessert example which is perhaps most popular in the American south, then those words make more sense.
First and only word I got for a while because I took the hint in a different way...varieties of finished product rather than what it was.

Oh, forgot to attach...
Strands #51
“As easy as pie”
🔵🔵🔵🔵
🔵🟡🔵🔵
Me too. I was looking all over for "rhubarb" and "meringue". Perhaps if I would have gotten the spangram first instead of last, I might have figured it out.
CNS, I was doing the same at first.

« Reply #54 on: April 23, 2024, 03:46:22 PM »

Logging off now, art show later at the school. Hazzuh!

« Reply #55 on: April 23, 2024, 09:14:52 PM »

DE Factory maddie

« Reply #56 on: April 23, 2024, 10:29:27 PM »

Friggin ruskies got through again. Sheesh.

« Reply #57 on: April 23, 2024, 11:34:36 PM »

Good evening.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]