Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7

« Reply #75 on: October 24, 2018, 02:23:31 PM »

They roll those cupcakes out yet Tony?

« Reply #76 on: October 24, 2018, 02:52:50 PM »

Already enjoying those lottery $ millions🙄

Found me a high quality Nazi Torch WITHOUT a damn child proof safety lock👍

Nice heavy duty metal torch made by Steinel and it works as smoothly as a Mercedes Benz.  Best part was they sell everywhere for $65-70 but found a brand new one in the box on EBay for $29.99 delivered.

« Reply #77 on: October 24, 2018, 02:59:07 PM »

new smoke alarms are up and working, laundry in the dryer, litter box clean, garbage at the curb, and pelican fixed. now I'm almost too tired for golf.
What did you do to the pelican? ....and how can you fix it?   ???
cast concrete, ran over it mowing. used some contractor Concrete Mender.

« Reply #78 on: October 24, 2018, 03:17:18 PM »

Lottery Update

The winner or winners have not yet come forward to claim the $1.537 billion dollar jackpot, but has 180 days to do so.

Officials held a news conference outside the KC Mart at 303 Lee Vaughn Road in Simpsonville where the ticket was sold.

« Reply #79 on: October 24, 2018, 03:21:35 PM »

Already enjoying those lottery $ millions🙄

Found me a high quality Nazi Torch WITHOUT a damn child proof safety lock👍

Nice heavy duty metal torch made by Steinel and it works as smoothly as a Mercedes Benz.  Best part was they sell everywhere for $65-70 but found a brand new one in the box on EBay for $29.99 delivered.
Ticket was sold in Simpsonville, outside of Greenville.
Son reports that apparently an employee at the Bosch plant in Fountain Inn checked his numbers during a morning meeting and walked right out.

« Reply #80 on: October 24, 2018, 03:22:44 PM »

Perfect for those of us that smoke outdoors!

 the UK's National Health Service (NHS) in Shetland has authorized doctors there to prescribe time outdoors, The Guardian reported. Doctors will pass out pamphlets written by the Royal Society for the Protection of Birds (RSPB) advising patients on walks to take and wildlife to watch out for.

« Reply #81 on: October 24, 2018, 05:07:17 PM »

Perfect for those of us that smoke outdoors!

 the UK's National Health Service (NHS) in Shetland has authorized doctors there to prescribe time outdoors, The Guardian reported. Doctors will pass out pamphlets written by the Royal Society for the Protection of Birds (RSPB) advising patients on walks to take and wildlife to watch out for.
when I take a walk, I always watch out for Grizzly bears, and mountain lions.
   Red winged blackbirds, not so much!

« Reply #82 on: October 24, 2018, 05:33:58 PM »

Perfect for those of us that smoke outdoors!

 the UK's National Health Service (NHS) in Shetland has authorized doctors there to prescribe time outdoors, The Guardian reported. Doctors will pass out pamphlets written by the Royal Society for the Protection of Birds (RSPB) advising patients on walks to take and wildlife to watch out for.
when I take a walk, I always watch out for Grizzly bears, and mountain lions.
   Red winged blackbirds, not so much!
But they're the ones you need to be watching for!

« Reply #83 on: October 24, 2018, 05:34:21 PM »

Time to call this a day.  Hope we do better than page 6.

« Reply #84 on: October 24, 2018, 05:58:16 PM »

They roll those cupcakes out yet Tony?
Nada. There is a big meeting going on in our conference room AND I did see a big ass tray of cookies... but I was told to STAY OUT.

« Reply #85 on: October 24, 2018, 06:01:51 PM »

Already enjoying those lottery $ millions

Found me a high quality Nazi Torch WITHOUT a damn child proof safety lock

Nice heavy duty metal torch made by Steinel and it works as smoothly as a Mercedes Benz.  Best part was they sell everywhere for $65-70 but found a brand new one in the box on EBay for $29.99 delivered.
That would work well for creme brulee too. Did I mention I was hungry?

« Reply #86 on: October 24, 2018, 07:59:25 PM »

Already enjoying those lottery $ millions

Found me a high quality Nazi Torch WITHOUT a damn child proof safety lock

Nice heavy duty metal torch made by Steinel and it works as smoothly as a Mercedes Benz.  Best part was they sell everywhere for $65-70 but found a brand new one in the box on EBay for $29.99 delivered.
That would work well for creme brulee too. Did I mention I was hungry?
We're probably not helping things either.

« Reply #87 on: October 24, 2018, 08:00:26 PM »

Mr. Bean make it out to the left coast?  Hope he didn't buy any of those cigars with names he didn't recognize....may be a while before we hear from him.

« Reply #88 on: October 24, 2018, 08:01:43 PM »

DOW tanked again today, down over 600.  Thanks Obama!

« Reply #89 on: October 24, 2018, 08:03:35 PM »

Have a San Lotano Oval, think I shall adjourn to the smoking bench.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7