Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

« Reply #45 on: April 01, 2024, 04:21:48 PM »

Back from afternoon EKG page 3.

« Reply #46 on: April 01, 2024, 04:22:43 PM »

...and

« Reply #47 on: April 01, 2024, 05:08:41 PM »

Failed.

Connections
Puzzle #295
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟨🟨🟨🟨
🟪🟦🟪🟪
🟦🟪🟪🟪
🟦🟦🟪🟦
🟦🟪🟦🟪

In retrospect, I rushed it and should have been able to figure it out.
Maybe. But there's some real problematic clues there. I had to gamble on every group after the green group, and there's still one clue in the blue group that I have no idea what it means.
I continue to call shenanigans on the tea kettle.
Yeah, that one was really problematic.

« Reply #48 on: April 01, 2024, 05:09:47 PM »

Important food information for the day:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/foodanddrink/foodnews/what-is-imitation-crab-actually-made-of-and-should-you-be-using-it/ar-BB1kQ74p?ocid=msedgntp&pc=DCTS&cvid=4cbf5e71421348c7b78381e757ae902b&ei=16

To be truthful, enjoy some Krab salad from time to time.
That was a very interesting rabbit hole. I've definitely eaten my fair share. I don't seek it out but I don't shy away from it either.

By the way, I like hot dogs too.
Of course you do, what's not to love? They taste best on dollar dog nights at the ballpark, IMFO.
Got to be sitting in that hot dog water for at least a week for best flavor.
But even so, would you eat it by itself, sans bun and condiments? I have my doubts.

« Reply #49 on: April 01, 2024, 05:33:56 PM »

Important food information for the day:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/foodanddrink/foodnews/what-is-imitation-crab-actually-made-of-and-should-you-be-using-it/ar-BB1kQ74p?ocid=msedgntp&pc=DCTS&cvid=4cbf5e71421348c7b78381e757ae902b&ei=16

To be truthful, enjoy some Krab salad from time to time.
That was a very interesting rabbit hole. I've definitely eaten my fair share. I don't seek it out but I don't shy away from it either.

By the way, I like hot dogs too.
Of course you do, what's not to love? They taste best on dollar dog nights at the ballpark, IMFO.
Got to be sitting in that hot dog water for at least a week for best flavor.
But even so, would you eat it by itself, sans bun and condiments? I have my doubts.
I get what you're saying. It's probably my least favorite in the sausage family. But I do enjoy a hotdog. I grill mine with barbeque sauce and everyone seems to like them, even without a bun or condiments.

« Reply #50 on: April 01, 2024, 05:39:49 PM »

[...]

Without condiments, except for the BBQ sauce.

« Reply #51 on: April 01, 2024, 05:53:05 PM »

Important food information for the day:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/foodanddrink/foodnews/what-is-imitation-crab-actually-made-of-and-should-you-be-using-it/ar-BB1kQ74p?ocid=msedgntp&pc=DCTS&cvid=4cbf5e71421348c7b78381e757ae902b&ei=16

To be truthful, enjoy some Krab salad from time to time.
That was a very interesting rabbit hole. I've definitely eaten my fair share. I don't seek it out but I don't shy away from it either.

By the way, I like hot dogs too.
Of course you do, what's not to love? They taste best on dollar dog nights at the ballpark, IMFO.
Got to be sitting in that hot dog water for at least a week for best flavor.
But even so, would you eat it by itself, sans bun and condiments? I have my doubts.
I wouldn't usually eat it without a bun, but I would without condiments because I hate ketchup and mustard. I'd add some relish or onions if available, but I've eaten many course dogs dry because they don't always offer those options.

« Reply #52 on: April 01, 2024, 07:49:20 PM »

[...]

I knew you'd point that out.

« Reply #53 on: April 01, 2024, 09:15:40 PM »

Nude Nub

« Reply #54 on: April 01, 2024, 10:29:18 PM »

Strands #29
“What’s so funny?”
🔵🔵🟡🔵
🔵🔵🔵🔵