Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]

« Reply #90 on: March 06, 2023, 10:19:55 PM »

Grocery stores have all stopped using plastic bags
 This would not be such a problem if they made decent paper bags. We even pay for the bags... They blow out all the time. I lost a jar of cheese wiz on the garage floor and spent nearly 250.00
I have a ton of the reusable bags but I always forget them in the trunk. I tend to bring the cart back to the car with all the items in it (bagless). Then I load everything into the reusable bags as I load up the trunk.
I always forget those darn reusable bags
Mine are always in my car.
So are mine. And I still forget to take them in with me. When for a half century bags were gratis, you have a problem adapting.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]