Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8

Tipping Their Hand
by Tom Gresham

Sometimes understanding what's going on requires us to connect the dots on things that don't immediately appear to be connected. Looking at recent events, it's now possible to see the plans of the gun banners.

It's much worse than almost anyone imagined.

Tom Gresham
Author, outdoorsman, gun rights activist, and firearms enthusiast for more than five decades, Tom Gresham hosts Tom Gresham's Gun Talk, the first nationally-syndicated radio show about guns and the shooting sports, and is also the producer and co-host of the Guns & Gear, GunVenture and First Person Defender television series.

https://guntalk.com/news/politics/tipping-their-hand?utm_source=Gun+Talk+Media+Newsletter&utm_campaign=45beac3822-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_2019_02_21_02_15&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_f041370629-45beac3822-99813817&ct=t(EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_2_21_2019_8_19)

Damn, I need a cigar.
In the man cave with coffee and an AJ New World Cameroon Selection courtesy of a Dave in transition.

Dean’O did a hit and run today.
I had company and almost forgot about my injections appointment. not use to afternoon doctor visits.

home with an Oliva O maduro and coffee before seeing the Water Department.

Peter Tork, the guitarist and wise-cracking character in the 1960s teen-pop sensation the Monkees, died today at the age of 77, a rep for the group confirmed to Variety.

 Tork's sister Anne Thorkelson did not specify a cause of death, although the guitarist had been diagnosed with a rare form of cancer a decade ago.
RIP Mr. Tork

Damn, I need a cigar.
In the man cave with coffee and an AJ New World Cameroon Selection courtesy of a Dave in transition.
Getting ready to light up a new to me cigar. I just put a V-cut into the Balmoral Añejo XO Connecticut.

Peter Tork, the guitarist and wise-cracking character in the 1960s teen-pop sensation the Monkees, died today at the age of 77, a rep for the group confirmed to Variety.

 Tork's sister Anne Thorkelson did not specify a cause of death, although the guitarist had been diagnosed with a rare form of cancer a decade ago.
RIP Mr. Tork
Indeed.  Watched that show as kids.  Of course my sisters loved Davey, who is also gone.  Down to two.

Peter Tork, the guitarist and wise-cracking character in the 1960s teen-pop sensation the Monkees, died today at the age of 77, a rep for the group confirmed to Variety.

 Tork's sister Anne Thorkelson did not specify a cause of death, although the guitarist had been diagnosed with a rare form of cancer a decade ago.
RIP Mr. Tork
Indeed.  Watched that show as kids.  Of course my sisters loved Davey, who is also gone.  Down to two.
Hey, hey, we're the monkees
And people say we monkey around,
But we're too busy singing
To put anybody down.

that's what you get for monkeying around.

I went to the head shop (another first) figger’n they would have some higher quality disposable lighters than Bic’s which are only good for burning your thumb trying to light a cigar.  Sure enough, they fixed me up with some $2 Clippers which have a nice soft flame and are even refillable.
Whatever works!
I am impressed with the $2 Clipper Lighters, definitely the best el cheap’o soft flame I have found.  And they DO NOT have a damn Child Proof Mechanism!

Funny thing, there is a very small print label on the side with what looked like graphic instructions so I checked them out.  LOL, it was instructions for rolling joints.

Peter Tork, the guitarist and wise-cracking character in the 1960s teen-pop sensation the Monkees, died today at the age of 77, a rep for the group confirmed to Variety.

 Tork's sister Anne Thorkelson did not specify a cause of death, although the guitarist had been diagnosed with a rare form of cancer a decade ago.
RIP Mr. Tork
Indeed.  Watched that show as kids.  Of course my sisters loved Davey, who is also gone.  Down to two.
Hey, hey, we're the monkees
And people say we monkey around,
But we're too busy singing
To put anybody down.
Maybe we should do some more singing around here.

[...]

Hi, I'm Tony. I don't think we've met.

Damn, I need a cigar.
In the man cave with coffee and an AJ New World Cameroon Selection courtesy of a Dave in transition.
Getting ready to light up a new to me cigar. I just put a V-cut into the Balmoral Añejo XO Connecticut.

Nice flavorful connie but a larger ring guage than I prefer. A whole bunch of black pepper in the first half and other notes that I couldn't identify. Pretty long finish too. Draw and burn were really good which indicates fine construction. I'd definitely smoke another.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter

Damn, I need a cigar.
In the man cave with coffee and an AJ New World Cameroon Selection courtesy of a Dave in transition.
Getting ready to light up a new to me cigar. I just put a V-cut into the Balmoral Añejo XO Connecticut.

Nice flavorful connie but a larger ring guage than I prefer. A whole bunch of black pepper in the first half and other notes that I couldn't identify. Pretty long finish too. Draw and burn were really good which indicates fine construction. I'd definitely smoke another.

you need to add a like 👍 button on here.

Peter Tork, the guitarist and wise-cracking character in the 1960s teen-pop sensation the Monkees, died today at the age of 77, a rep for the group confirmed to Variety.

 Tork's sister Anne Thorkelson did not specify a cause of death, although the guitarist had been diagnosed with a rare form of cancer a decade ago.
RIP Mr. Tork
Indeed.  Watched that show as kids.  Of course my sisters loved Davey, who is also gone.  Down to two.
Michael Nesmith and Mickey Dolenz  (not positive of spelling)...just a stroll down memory lane.  Unfortunately that seems to be going by way of the graveyard a lot more lately.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8