Good morning Dave. What day are you meeting up in PA? Is that in Bethlehem? I have never been there.
Bethlehem is where 2 of the CI stores are, Stroudsburg is where the house is. We'll be in that area early Thursday afternoon until Saturday morning. You thinking of making the drive down?

EDIT: That's May 2-4, if you were looking for the actual dates.
Yikes that's 5 hours from me. I really thought that was a lot closer.
The only thing close to Buffalo is Canada.
Yeah why else would anyone come here.
The wings?
Haha Chuckling. Now smiling
You're doing it wrong

Good morning Dave. What day are you meeting up in PA? Is that in Bethlehem? I have never been there.
Bethlehem is where 2 of the CI stores are, Stroudsburg is where the house is. We'll be in that area early Thursday afternoon until Saturday morning. You thinking of making the drive down?

EDIT: That's May 2-4, if you were looking for the actual dates.
Yikes that's 5 hours from me. I really thought that was a lot closer.
The only thing close to Buffalo is Canada.
Yeah why else would anyone come here.
The wings?
Haha Chuckling. Now smiling
You're doing it wrong
LALTS

Good morning Dave. What day are you meeting up in PA? Is that in Bethlehem? I have never been there.
Bethlehem is where 2 of the CI stores are, Stroudsburg is where the house is. We'll be in that area early Thursday afternoon until Saturday morning. You thinking of making the drive down?

EDIT: That's May 2-4, if you were looking for the actual dates.
Yikes that's 5 hours from me. I really thought that was a lot closer.
The only thing close to Buffalo is Canada.
Yeah why else would anyone come here.
The wings?
Haha Chuckling. Now smiling
You're doing it wrong
LALTS
CNS

Good morning Dave. What day are you meeting up in PA? Is that in Bethlehem? I have never been there.
Bethlehem is where 2 of the CI stores are, Stroudsburg is where the house is. We'll be in that area early Thursday afternoon until Saturday morning. You thinking of making the drive down?

EDIT: That's May 2-4, if you were looking for the actual dates.
Yikes that's 5 hours from me. I really thought that was a lot closer.
The only thing close to Buffalo is Canada.
Yeah why else would anyone come here.
The wings?
Haha Chuckling. Now smiling
You're doing it wrong
LALTS
CNS
That's what I meant CNS

[...]

LSHMAMFOBIPW

Been looking around, can't find any cigar news or offers worth a damn.
And you are surprised?
No, just disappointed.

Where's HalfwheelDean this morning?
Don’t You mean which one is Dean with this morning?
golf golf day. in the fairway on 3 with those 3 'ladies' I was with last week. bbl.
Make sure your balls are washed.

Good morning, fellas.
Morning Mayor
What's on the agenda for today?
Retirement

Ran most of my errands yesterday so hopefully a slow day today.

 Got a haircut yesterday, told the stupid bitch to cut it just like always and I came out looking like I just joined the military.  Sheesh, I got to go barber shopping I guess.
I would tell you, "Don't worry because it grows back." But...
Tony, that's about a helpful as a priest giving a sex ed talk....
How naive of you.
True, true.

at the turn. ladies need to get some libation.

Good morning Dave. What day are you meeting up in PA? Is that in Bethlehem? I have never been there.
Bethlehem is where 2 of the CI stores are, Stroudsburg is where the house is. We'll be in that area early Thursday afternoon until Saturday morning. You thinking of making the drive down?

EDIT: That's May 2-4, if you were looking for the actual dates.
Yikes that's 5 hours from me. I really thought that was a lot closer.
The only thing close to Buffalo is Canada.
Yeah why else would anyone come here.
The wings?
Haha Chuckling. Now smiling
You're doing it wrong
LALTS
CNS
That's what I meant CNS
LALTS
LSHMAMFOBIPW
Hahaha, good luck with that one

Bean better change airlines 🤔

(Bloomberg) -- Southwest Airlines Co.’s operational emergency stretched into a fifth day Tuesday, with double the normal number of planes taken out of service daily because of mechanical issues.

The carrier notified workers Feb. 15 of the situation, saying maintenance employees risked being fired if they declined to take overtime assignments or failed to show up for work as scheduled, unless they have a doctor’s note. The Dallas-based carrier has been in contract talks with the union representing mechanics for more than six years.
When we're talking airplanes, maintenance workers are the one group that I would not want to have disgruntled or forced to work overtime...
Had to believe, but it was mid-October last I've flown so have been fortunate to be missing out on this fun.
Sounds like you're ready for a CFest trip then
Indeed. 1.5 hrs from Newark, 2 hrs from PHL.  i could rent a MC for Saturday and go exploring.  I'm sure we'll be moved by then.   ::)
Hell, I'll be moved by then...

at the turn. ladies need to get some libation.
...and you need some labiation.