CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8

Author Topic: 2/12/2019  (Read 7620 times)

bluecollar

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Click the globe below to see my top rated cigars.
    • Click my web link to see my list of top rated cigars...
Re: 2/12/2019
« Reply #60 on: February 12, 2019, 10:48:52 AM »

donuts are done.
Nap time lol
I wish. gotta run to the post office, bank, grocery store, and get ready to open up for meeting tonight. the lady that was going to open is in the ER with a raccoon bite.
I have to ask how did she get bitten by a raccoon?

Threebean

« Reply #61 on: February 12, 2019, 10:50:26 AM »

donuts are done.
Nap time lol
I wish. gotta run to the post office, bank, grocery store, and get ready to open up for meeting tonight. the lady that was going to open is in the ER with a raccoon bite.
Say what?  Raising raccoons instead of opossum now?  Or opossi. 

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #62 on: February 12, 2019, 10:53:01 AM »

donuts are done.
Nap time lol
You might advise her to get a dog or cat instead.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #63 on: February 12, 2019, 10:54:00 AM »

donuts are done.
Nap time lol
she trapped the raccoon, took it to a reserve to release, the critter got nervous and bit her hand before running off. ungrateful to be relocated I guess.

sfish

« Reply #64 on: February 12, 2019, 10:54:33 AM »

Speaking of crown molding, I think I've found a good way to do it....
Point to the drawing and say "I want it there and there and there..."
About 20 years ago, I bought a miter saw and some special screws, instead of nails,  for putting up crown moulding. Job actually came out well. The secret was to build a jig that the moulding sat in while cutting. Then five years later I bought another miter saw because I forgot I already had one. Don't remember what the project was that time. The bottom line is that it is easier to hire someone but don't expect precision. They will caulk the shit out of it so that the flaws aren't obvious.
Can't do that with prefinished kitchen crown...takes skilled hands lol

sfish

« Reply #65 on: February 12, 2019, 10:55:45 AM »

donuts are done.
Nap time lol
she trapped the raccoon, took it to a reserve to release, the critter got nervous and bit her hand before running off. ungrateful to be relocated I guess.
Uhh, no gloves?

Threebean

« Reply #66 on: February 12, 2019, 10:55:59 AM »

donuts are done.
Nap time lol
she trapped the raccoon, took it to a reserve to release, the critter got nervous pissed and bit her hand before running off. ungrateful to be relocated I guess.
Fixed it for you.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #67 on: February 12, 2019, 10:57:53 AM »

donuts are done.
Nap time lol
Why did she trap it and move it?

Threebean

« Reply #68 on: February 12, 2019, 10:58:24 AM »

donuts are done.
Nap time lol
Uhh, no gloves?
I'm betting the trap was not set up for safely opening the trap door to release said pissed off critter.  Most of those spring door cages are not.  You have to spend some money for a proper design.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #69 on: February 12, 2019, 10:59:40 AM »

donuts are done.
Nap time lol
Uhh, no gloves?
she had double thick leather gloves.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #70 on: February 12, 2019, 11:00:59 AM »

donuts are done.
Nap time lol
Uhh, no gloves?
I'm betting the trap was not set up for safely opening the trap door to release said pissed off critter.  Most of those spring door cages are not.  You have to spend some money for a proper design.
brand new trap. I was with her when the town bought them. had to load 24 in my truck.
probably should have blanketed the cage to calm the critter.

Threebean

« Reply #71 on: February 12, 2019, 11:08:53 AM »

donuts are done.
Nap time lol
Uhh, no gloves?
brand new trap. I was with her when the town bought them. had to load 24 in my truck.
I don't doubt the trap was in good condition.  I had one of those and trapped all manner of critter, but the common variety require a person to unlatch and pull up the door by hand, placing said hand in close proximity to pissed off varmint bent on escape.  It's a crappy design.

Threebean

« Reply #72 on: February 12, 2019, 11:10:54 AM »

Complete change of subject, came across this photo.  Seven years ago, sheesh.

sfish

« Reply #73 on: February 12, 2019, 11:22:57 AM »

donuts are done.
Nap time lol
Uhh, no gloves?
she had double thick leather gloves.
She shouldn't have tried to pet it upon release

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #74 on: February 12, 2019, 11:24:26 AM »

Complete change of subject, came across this photo.  Seven years ago, sheesh.
At least one of those guys is still around here. Sheesh, indeed.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8