Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]

Hello, friends.
Howdy, Mr. Mayor.
How goes it, Raz? Gigs this past weekend?
Yeah, three of them. Tiring weekend, but about $500 in the bank.
Sweet.
But $400 of that had already been spent on. Cigars and ammo. ;-)
Whose fault is that?
Tex, BS, and Biebs.

And CB. We always have to blame CB.
Nice to be remembered and be of service to our community.  Oh, and GFY! dickhead.
Hiya, CB. ;-)
Hiya Raz.   Will play for ammo?
Why, yes. Yes I will. And whiskey.

I must have played pretty well Friday night. Somebody gave me this:

$500 and a bottle of Scotch? Score!
Well, the Friday night gig was only $130. But yeah...I ain't complainin'. ;-)
You're gonna have to replace the drummer with the synthetic beat on the keyboard so that you can get a bigger take.

[...]

Nah, man...that band is great. I've known those guys since college. We actually got played on the radio in Portland a couple times back in 1986.

[...]

Obviously I was joking. That's pretty cool that you still get to play and even make a few shekels while doing so.

Hello, friends.
Howdy, Mr. Mayor.
How goes it, Raz? Gigs this past weekend?
Yeah, three of them. Tiring weekend, but about $500 in the bank.
Sweet.
But $400 of that had already been spent on. Cigars and ammo. ;-)
Whose fault is that?
Tex, BS, and Biebs.

And CB. We always have to blame CB.
Nice to be remembered and be of service to our community.  Oh, and GFY! dickhead.
Hiya, CB. ;-)
Hiya Raz.   Will play for ammo?
Why, yes. Yes I will. And whiskey.

I must have played pretty well Friday night. Somebody gave me this:

Damn!  Quite the crowd you must play for.

[...]

Hey, it's cigar money, and it beats workin' ;-)

Hello, friends.
Howdy, Mr. Mayor.
How goes it, Raz? Gigs this past weekend?
Yeah, three of them. Tiring weekend, but about $500 in the bank.
Sweet.
But $400 of that had already been spent on. Cigars and ammo. ;-)
Whose fault is that?
Tex, BS, and Biebs.

And CB. We always have to blame CB.
Nice to be remembered and be of service to our community.  Oh, and GFY! dickhead.
Hiya, CB. ;-)
Hiya Raz.   Will play for ammo?
Why, yes. Yes I will. And whiskey.

I must have played pretty well Friday night. Somebody gave me this:

Damn!  Quite the crowd you must play for.
Roger and the Hubcaps has a rather loyal following. Not a large following, but loyal.

Hello, friends.
Howdy, Mr. Mayor.
How goes it, Raz? Gigs this past weekend?
Yeah, three of them. Tiring weekend, but about $500 in the bank.
Sweet.
But $400 of that had already been spent on. Cigars and ammo. ;-)
Whose fault is that?
Tex, BS, and Biebs.

And CB. We always have to blame CB.
Nice to be remembered and be of service to our community.  Oh, and GFY! dickhead.
Hiya, CB. ;-)
Hiya Raz.   Will play for ammo?
Why, yes. Yes I will. And whiskey.

I must have played pretty well Friday night. Somebody gave me this:

Damn!  Quite the crowd you must play for.
Roger and the Hubcaps has a rather loyal following. Not a large following, but loyal.
Middle aged groupies?
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]