Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 24

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 4/27/2015
« Reply #30 on: April 27, 2015, 06:26:34 AM »

Good morning Native and Dave.

« Reply #31 on: April 27, 2015, 06:26:55 AM »

So TXDave is out and cb is out. Anyone besides myself, Scott, Mark and WhoTheFuckKnowsWhereDave gonna be there?
I will be there vicariously through Travellin Dave, my ticket is on the way to him.  Tony will be there, hell he is cooking at your flop house last I heard.
Yeah, that's my 6 am brain working. Of course Tony and Charlie will be there. Can't have a cookout without the main chef!
Plus, rumor has it that Barry will be there, though, he's kinda disappeared off the planet.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 4/27/2015
« Reply #32 on: April 27, 2015, 06:27:24 AM »

Morning LSU.  Moving a little slow this morning, got to stay home for the pest control man to come do the termite treatment.
Breaking your heart to have to stay home, of course your wallet will also be a little lighter after today.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 4/27/2015
« Reply #33 on: April 27, 2015, 06:28:14 AM »

TXDave - when are you gonna get to CF?
Next Year maybe. :(. Unfortunately had to make a last miniute cancellation last week due to home disasters and last minute   Workaference travel for Wed and Thursday.
That does indeed suck.

« Reply #34 on: April 27, 2015, 06:28:29 AM »

Good morning Native and Dave.
You must be busy early this morning.

« Reply #35 on: April 27, 2015, 06:29:41 AM »

TXDave - when are you gonna get to CF?
Next Year maybe. :(. Unfortunately had to make a last miniute cancellation last week due to home disasters and last minute   Workaference travel for Wed and Thursday.
That does indeed suck.
Yep, maybe next year but I got to get all this crap around here taken care of, work and also got a broken tooth to get fixed.

« Reply #36 on: April 27, 2015, 06:31:41 AM »

So TXDave is out and cb is out. Anyone besides myself, Scott, Mark and WhoTheFuckKnowsWhereDave gonna be there?
I will be there vicariously through Travellin Dave, my ticket is on the way to him.  Tony will be there, hell he is cooking at your flop house last I heard.
Yeah, that's my 6 am brain working. Of course Tony and Charlie will be there. Can't have a cookout without the main chef!
Plus, rumor has it that Barry will be there, though, he's kinda disappeared off the planet.
I would simply say who gives a shit whether he does or not as he chose to disappear for a year without contact.  I sent PM's to several people who fell out just to say hello and check on their well being and did not get a response from any of them so I could care less about them.

« Reply #37 on: April 27, 2015, 06:34:53 AM »

So TXDave is out and cb is out. Anyone besides myself, Scott, Mark and WhoTheFuckKnowsWhereDave gonna be there?
I will be there vicariously through Travellin Dave, my ticket is on the way to him.  Tony will be there, hell he is cooking at your flop house last I heard.
Yeah, that's my 6 am brain working. Of course Tony and Charlie will be there. Can't have a cookout without the main chef!
Plus, rumor has it that Barry will be there, though, he's kinda disappeared off the planet.
I would simply say who gives a shit whether he does or not as he chose to disappear for a year without contact.
Hopefully just a matter of life getting in the way. Gonna give him the benefit of the doubt, cause he's a great guy. If he was an asshole, I'd agree with you.

« Reply #38 on: April 27, 2015, 06:42:34 AM »

Morning LSU.  Moving a little slow this morning, got to stay home for the pest control man to come do the termite treatment.
Breaking your heart to have to stay home, of course your wallet will also be a little lighter after today.
Yeah, $1000 lighter, just for the treatment probably that much more to repair the damage.  But on the brighter side only surface damage and no structural damage.

« Reply #39 on: April 27, 2015, 06:55:20 AM »

TXDave - when are you gonna get to CF?
Next Year maybe. :(. Unfortunately had to make a last miniute cancellation last week due to home disasters and last minute   Workaference travel for Wed and Thursday.
WHAT!?

« Reply #40 on: April 27, 2015, 06:58:18 AM »

Morning LSU.  Moving a little slow this morning, got to stay home for the pest control man to come do the termite treatment.
Breaking your heart to have to stay home, of course your wallet will also be a little lighter after today.
Yeah, $1000 lighter, just for the treatment probably that much more to repair the damage.  But on the brighter side only surface damage and no structural damage.
Sounds to me like it can wait until after CFest then?

« Reply #41 on: April 27, 2015, 07:01:09 AM »

Well it must be Bad News for Cfest Monday! Rain in the forecast for Friday now, 70% chance. Rain likely in the morning, chance of showers in the afternoon. Golf in jeopardy

« Reply #42 on: April 27, 2015, 07:02:36 AM »

So TXDave is out and cb is out. Anyone besides myself, Scott, Mark and WhoTheFuckKnowsWhereDave gonna be there?
I'm hurt.

« Reply #43 on: April 27, 2015, 07:06:01 AM »

So TXDave is out and cb is out. Anyone besides myself, Scott, Mark and WhoTheFuckKnowsWhereDave gonna be there?
I'm hurt.
Yeah, that's my bad. Just for that, I won't have any cheese on my burger.

« Reply #44 on: April 27, 2015, 07:06:15 AM »

Well it must be Bad News for Cfest Monday! Rain in the forecast for Friday now, 70% chance. Rain likely in the morning, chance of showers in the afternoon. Golf in jeopardy
I know, right? Fuggin' shit.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 24