Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

« Reply #60 on: April 05, 2023, 06:13:37 PM »

We're supposed to reach 80° tomorrow with scattered storms. I'm looking at working remotely the rest of the week.

« Reply #61 on: April 05, 2023, 06:39:22 PM »

We're supposed to reach 80° tomorrow with scattered storms. I'm looking at working remotely the rest of the week.
Had that today, with lots of humidity ahead of the rain. Now that it's here, temps have already dropped 10+ degrees.

« Reply #62 on: April 05, 2023, 06:50:57 PM »

And just because...
Probably should've known her as well, even though I haven't seen most of the Marvel movies.
Well, get with the program!
Yeah, I'm definitely in the camp of if I haven't started by now, I'm never gonna.
That's quite the defeatist attitude.

« Reply #63 on: April 05, 2023, 06:58:22 PM »

And just because...
Probably should've known her as well, even though I haven't seen most of the Marvel movies.
Well, get with the program!
Yeah, I'm definitely in the camp of if I haven't started by now, I'm never gonna.
That's quite the defeatist attitude.
Not defeatist, I just don't have the desire to watch them.

« Reply #64 on: April 05, 2023, 07:50:06 PM »

From last night.
Thank you Tony!
Was it any good? That Oval Connecticut looked familiar too.
Yes.

« Reply #65 on: April 05, 2023, 07:52:25 PM »

And just because...
Probably should've known her as well, even though I haven't seen most of the Marvel movies.
Well, get with the program!
Yeah, I'm definitely in the camp of if I haven't started by now, I'm never gonna.
That's quite the defeatist attitude.
Not defeatist, I just don't have the desire to watch them.
I have watched nearly all the marvel stuff. I can honestly say I don't like the whole blip. I am looking forward to seeing what Daredevil has cooking

« Reply #66 on: April 05, 2023, 07:54:49 PM »

And just because...
Probably should've known her as well, even though I haven't seen most of the Marvel movies.
Well, get with the program!
Yeah, I'm definitely in the camp of if I haven't started by now, I'm never gonna.
That's quite the defeatist attitude.
Not defeatist, I just don't have the desire to watch them.
I have watched nearly all the marvel stuff. I can honestly say I don't like the whole blip. I am looking forward to seeing what Daredevil has cooking

That's really the only Marvel stuff I was interested in, cause I did watch those 4 original shows on Netflix. I'll also be curious to see how the new version is.

« Reply #67 on: April 05, 2023, 09:13:19 PM »

300 Manos

Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]