Pages: [1] 2 3

  • Administrator
4/27/2022
« on: April 27, 2022, 12:04:23 AM »

Any hump day deals on the various internet sites that are worth talking about? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... And welcome aboard!

« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2022, 05:07:07 AM »

Good morning, humped peoples.

« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2022, 05:45:18 AM »

JoeCigar:

Padilla Cazadores Robusto (5.0"x50) - 15 / $29.99

« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2022, 05:52:06 AM »

Cigar.com:

Door #1 - Drew Estate Undercrown Connecticut Shade Toro Especial (6.0"x50) - Box of 10 / $59.99

Door #2 - Romeo y Julieta Habana Reserve Churchill (7.0"x54) - 10 / $54.99

Door #3 - Gurkha Classic Havana Toro (6.0"x54) - 5 / $24.99

« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2022, 06:00:25 AM »

Good morning, humped peoples.
And to you as well. Happy humping.

« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2022, 06:08:11 AM »

Door #1 seems to be another winner today but I'm not buying. May have to text Rick later to let him know.

« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2022, 06:38:05 AM »

Door #1 seems to be another winner today but I'm not buying. May have to text Rick later to let him know.
Haven't had one of those before, but definitely interested in trying.

« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2022, 06:48:34 AM »

Door #1 seems to be another winner today but I'm not buying. May have to text Rick later to let him know.
Haven't had one of those before, but definitely interested in trying.
It's a good connie but even $6 isn't easy to justify if you haven't tried one. It's been a long time since I've smoked one and I'm sure I still have a few.

« Reply #8 on: April 27, 2022, 06:50:49 AM »

Door #1 seems to be another winner today but I'm not buying. May have to text Rick later to let him know.
Haven't had one of those before, but definitely interested in trying.
It's a good connie but even $6 isn't easy to justify if you haven't tried one. It's been a long time since I've smoked one and I'm sure I still have a few.
Yeah, certainly wouldn't risk dropping $60 on them just to try them out.

« Reply #9 on: April 27, 2022, 06:55:20 AM »

Speaking of Drew Estate, I recently scored a ticket to the Pennsylvania Barn Smoker. Had been keeping my eye out for a General Admission ticket. I've enjoyed these much more so than CF. Mostly because there aren't any crappy cigars in the stash... And the food is usually good too. I was already going to Connecticut.

Check it out, it's pretty cool:
barn smoker.com

« Reply #10 on: April 27, 2022, 07:05:59 AM »

Speaking of Drew Estate, I recently scored a ticket to the Pennsylvania Barn Smoker. Had been keeping my eye out for a General Admission ticket. I've enjoyed these much more so than CF. Mostly because there aren't any crappy cigars in the stash... And the food is usually good too. I was already going to Connecticut.

Check it out, it's pretty cool:
barn smoker.com
It does sound like a good time. Not sure the VIP ticket would be worth it, but the regular one seems like a good price point.

« Reply #11 on: April 27, 2022, 07:08:15 AM »

Got the shipping info for those CAOs, and it looks like they're supposed to arrive Friday. Hoping that gets bumped up to Thursday since we'll be in PA Friday. Otherwise, I hope they're still sitting by the front door on Sunday. Lol

« Reply #12 on: April 27, 2022, 09:00:10 AM »

Got the shipping info for those CAOs, and it looks like they're supposed to arrive Friday. Hoping that gets bumped up to Thursday since we'll be in PA Friday. Otherwise, I hope they're still sitting by the front door on Sunday. Lol
I got the email too but didn't look at the details. Not especially important to me since I ain't going anywhere.

« Reply #13 on: April 27, 2022, 09:17:45 AM »

Got the shipping info for those CAOs, and it looks like they're supposed to arrive Friday. Hoping that gets bumped up to Thursday since we'll be in PA Friday. Otherwise, I hope they're still sitting by the front door on Sunday. Lol
I got the email too but didn't look at the details. Not especially important to me since I ain't going anywhere.
I got the email yesterday, but the shipping info didn't have the expected arrival date yet. I checked today and saw it, then realized I wouldn't be here. Guess I wasn't expecting it to arrive so soon, but it's coming via UPS, so that's always faster.

« Reply #14 on: April 27, 2022, 11:03:42 AM »

Quick shipping lull?
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3