Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 8/11/2020
« Reply #60 on: August 11, 2020, 05:56:57 PM »

Delivery 📦
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 8/11/2020
« Reply #61 on: August 11, 2020, 06:01:16 PM »

Good afternoon

« Reply #62 on: August 11, 2020, 06:16:51 PM »

@bluecollar: You would have been proud of me today. Diagnosed and repaired my A/C again with the help of Google and YouTube. Different unit than last time. This time I had to replace the capacitor on the condenser.

« Reply #63 on: August 11, 2020, 06:17:22 PM »

Good evening, gents.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 8/11/2020
« Reply #64 on: August 11, 2020, 06:20:48 PM »

@bluecollar: You would have been proud of me today. Diagnosed and repaired my A/C again with the help of Google and YouTube. Different unit than last time. This time I had to replace the capacitor on the condenser.
Cool Hand

« Reply #65 on: August 11, 2020, 06:28:33 PM »

@bluecollar: You would have been proud of me today. Diagnosed and repaired my A/C again with the help of Google and YouTube. Different unit than last time. This time I had to replace the capacitor on the condenser.
Cool Hand
We'll see. It had gotten to 83° on the 2nd floor. Only cost me $30 in a new capacitor. Pretty sure it would have cost me a lot more to have someone come to the house.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 8/11/2020
« Reply #66 on: August 11, 2020, 06:38:34 PM »

@bluecollar: You would have been proud of me today. Diagnosed and repaired my A/C again with the help of Google and YouTube. Different unit than last time. This time I had to replace the capacitor on the condenser.
Cool Hand
We'll see. It had gotten to 83° on the 2nd floor. Only cost me $30 in a new capacitor. Pretty sure it would have cost me a lot more to have someone come to the house.
and your keeping your home COVID free.

« Reply #67 on: August 11, 2020, 06:55:42 PM »

@bluecollar: You would have been proud of me today. Diagnosed and repaired my A/C again with the help of Google and YouTube. Different unit than last time. This time I had to replace the capacitor on the condenser.
Cool Hand
We'll see. It had gotten to 83° on the 2nd floor. Only cost me $30 in a new capacitor. Pretty sure it would have cost me a lot more to have someone come to the house.
That's awesome Tony. You easily saved a couple hundred when you consider service call and part mark up.
Are you busy tomorrow. I could use some help at work

« Reply #68 on: August 11, 2020, 06:56:29 PM »

@bluecollar: You would have been proud of me today. Diagnosed and repaired my A/C again with the help of Google and YouTube. Different unit than last time. This time I had to replace the capacitor on the condenser.
Cool Hand
We'll see. It had gotten to 83° on the 2nd floor. Only cost me $30 in a new capacitor. Pretty sure it would have cost me a lot more to have someone come to the house.
and your keeping your home COVID free.
I wasn't worried about that. Not now that Putin announced Russia has the vaccine.

« Reply #69 on: August 11, 2020, 06:58:27 PM »

@bluecollar: You would have been proud of me today. Diagnosed and repaired my A/C again with the help of Google and YouTube. Different unit than last time. This time I had to replace the capacitor on the condenser.
Cool Hand
We'll see. It had gotten to 83° on the 2nd floor. Only cost me $30 in a new capacitor. Pretty sure it would have cost me a lot more to have someone come to the house.
That's awesome Tony. You easily saved a couple hundred when you consider service call and part mark up.
Are you busy tomorrow. I could use some help at work
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 8/11/2020
« Reply #70 on: August 11, 2020, 06:58:30 PM »

@bluecollar: You would have been proud of me today. Diagnosed and repaired my A/C again with the help of Google and YouTube. Different unit than last time. This time I had to replace the capacitor on the condenser.
Cool Hand
We'll see. It had gotten to 83° on the 2nd floor. Only cost me $30 in a new capacitor. Pretty sure it would have cost me a lot more to have someone come to the house.
and your keeping your home COVID free.
I wasn't worried about that. Not now that Putin announced Russia has the vaccine.
ill take two please😂

« Reply #71 on: August 11, 2020, 07:05:54 PM »

There was mention of Big Ten yesterday but I see today that Pac-12 joins them in canceling fall football season. Both will attempt to play in the spring.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 8/11/2020
« Reply #72 on: August 11, 2020, 07:11:01 PM »

There was mention of Big Ten yesterday but I see today that Pac-12 joins them in canceling fall football season. Both will attempt to play in the spring.
but Putin has the vaccine 💉 WTF!

« Reply #73 on: August 11, 2020, 07:14:39 PM »

There was mention of Big Ten yesterday but I see today that Pac-12 joins them in canceling fall football season. Both will attempt to play in the spring.
but Putin has the vaccine WTF!
Crazy, I know. I'm sure Obama's behind this.

« Reply #74 on: August 11, 2020, 07:39:50 PM »

@bluecollar: Nice start to tonight's game vs Braves.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6