Quack Quack Quack gents!
Morning Quacker - PICTURES
5 of us, shot our limit of mallards-4 pictured(LtoR:Shaun(me), Chris(our "guide), my dad Kevin, and Chris's Dad Steve(who is very good friends with my dad for 25+years), and Chris's friend Chad took the pic.

My oh My what a great hunt!!!!  I am so jealous!
It was pretty awesome, rekindled my love for duck hunting very quickly!
Logged

dwgbryant

Morning men.  Just a couple hours here before heading out.  I see that it's shaping up to be another "not to be missed" jam, though.
morning Mark.
Jam, what Jam?

good morning Scott and Shaun.
Good mornin Dean!

Morning men.  Just a couple hours here before heading out.  I see that it's shaping up to be another "not to be missed" jam, though.
Morning Bean.   Me too I got to spend the day on I-35 in the Temple/Waco area so you are probably jealous!  More like Jello not Jam

Morning men.  Just a couple hours here before heading out.  I see that it's shaping up to be another "not to be missed" jam, though.
Good mornin Mark, Dave, Scott, and anyone else I might have missed!

Morning men.  Just a couple hours here before heading out.  I see that it's shaping up to be another "not to be missed" jam, though.
Hi Mark.

Morning men.  Just a couple hours here before heading out.  I see that it's shaping up to be another "not to be missed" jam, though.
Morning Bean.   Me too I got to spend the day on I-35 in the Temple/Waco area so you are probably jealous!  More like Jello not Jam
That area is indeed a clusterfuck.  Drove up to Dallas and back last Wednesday, and the return leg took an extra 2 hours.  Seems like it will never end.

10 Victor Sinclair Serie "55" Imperial Habano Toro
          10/25.00
 9 AVO Domaine Robusto/Toro  ??? 5x50 WTF?
           5/29.50
 8 Alec Bradley Tempus Maduro Quadrum (box-press)
         10/39.99
 7 Sam Leccia Black Robusto (5.0"x52)
          5/24.50
 6  CAO Brazilia Gol! (5.0"x56)
         10/38.99
 5 Brick House Mighty Mighty (Gordo) (6.2"x60)
          5/28.50
 4 Rocky Patel Royal Vintage Sixty (6.0"x60)
         10/37.50
 3 Nub 460 Special Edition Box-Pressed Maduro
          5/24.50
 2 Man O' War Dark Horse
          5/27.50
 1 Oliva Serie 'V' Tubo
          5/29.50

Morning men.  Just a couple hours here before heading out.  I see that it's shaping up to be another "not to be missed" jam, though.
Morning Bean.   Me too I got to spend the day on I-35 in the Temple/Waco area so you are probably jealous!  More like Jello not Jam
That area is indeed a clusterfuck.  Drove up to Dallas and back last Wednesday, and the return leg took an extra 2 hours.  Seems like it will never end.
And it probably will never end either because those projects are so big and take so long it is literally never ending during some parts between Georgetown and Dallas.

Morning Antnee and Littlefish.
How's Thursday looking for you?  That question goes for you too, Scott.
It's looking like the day after Wednesday, what's cookin'? Planning on being late to something?
I'd like to try.  What say you?
Not sure, my weekly routine has changed significantly since changing my hours and getting the kids off the bus. I'd probably have to meet later than I've been, would need to wait for the wife to get home before I could get on the road
So in other words I'll be sitting there by myself for two hours and you'll get there the same time as Tony.

Morning men.  Just a couple hours here before heading out.  I see that it's shaping up to be another "not to be missed" jam, though.
Morning Bean.   Me too I got to spend the day on I-35 in the Temple/Waco area so you are probably jealous!  More like Jello not Jam
That area is indeed a clusterfuck.  Drove up to Dallas and back last Wednesday, and the return leg took an extra 2 hours.  Seems like it will never end.
Hell it took me 2.5 hours to get to San Antonio from downtown Austin a couple of weeks ago.  Just tooooo many cars and people.

Quack Quack Quack gents!
Good morning, Shaun.  Not so much for a bunch of birdies.
They just couldn't resist...only the stupid ones die ;)
Evolution at its finest!

Morning Antnee and Littlefish.
How's Thursday looking for you?  That question goes for you too, Scott.
It's looking like the day after Wednesday, what's cookin'? Planning on being late to something?
I'd like to try.  What say you?
Not sure, my weekly routine has changed significantly since changing my hours and getting the kids off the bus. I'd probably have to meet later than I've been, would need to wait for the wife to get home before I could get on the road
So in other words I'll be sitting there by myself for two hours and you'll get there the same time as Tony.
Well some turkey has to play the Canandian might as well be you.

Morning men.  Just a couple hours here before heading out.  I see that it's shaping up to be another "not to be missed" jam, though.
Morning Bean.   Me too I got to spend the day on I-35 in the Temple/Waco area so you are probably jealous!  More like Jello not Jam
That area is indeed a clusterfuck.  Drove up to Dallas and back last Wednesday, and the return leg took an extra 2 hours.  Seems like it will never end.
Morning Bean

Morning men.  Just a couple hours here before heading out.  I see that it's shaping up to be another "not to be missed" jam, though.
morning Mark.
Jam, what Jam?
Heck of a Victor Sinclair deal right now, with a downright gurkha-est 72% discount.  Oh yeah!