Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8

dwgbryant

My 5 year old granddaughter has her first loose tooth.  So my 3 year old grandson goes on to tell me about the tooth fairy.  While making a yanking motion with his hand, he says, "He comes over from his house in the middle of the night, and he pulls your tooth out...!"
hahaha, cute.
morning BD.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

My 5 year old granddaughter has her first loose tooth.  So my 3 year old grandson goes on to tell me about the tooth fairy.  While making a yanking motion with his hand, he says, "He comes over from his house in the middle of the night, and he pulls your tooth out...!"
hahaha, cute.
morning BD.
Good morning Dean.  I love talking to my grandson.  He gets excited and goes into great details on subjects.  I can't remember the other story, but they were walking down the street trick 'r treating, and a big hook and ladder fire truck pulled over and the firemen gave them handfuls of tootsie rolls.  That was really funny too..

Good morning everyone...  I didn't sleep much last night, so I'm a little slow this morning.
You and Deano, both.
Logged

dwgbryant

Good morning everyone...  I didn't sleep much last night, so I'm a little slow this morning.
You and Deano, both.
....... but I didn't want to sleep.
;b

Good morning everyone...  I didn't sleep much last night, so I'm a little slow this morning.
You and Deano, both.
....... but I didn't want to sleep.
;b
What makes you think BD did?  He and his wife still get freaky.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

My wife called me on the phone the other day crying.  She took her car for an emissions inspection, and it flunked.  I told her is was probably nothing, and we took her car to Meineke and dropped it off.  As we were leaving Meineke, she yells back, "and tell me why my antifreeze is brown."  $240 to fix the emissions problem.  The brown antifreeze is caused by a cooling coil that comes from the transmission is leaking into the raditor.  She needs a new radiator, hoses, and all the things that goes with correcting the transmission for an extra $2,100.  Her car is a 1996 and going on 19 years old.  I said, "now you can start crying."  I didn't know what else to do, so we went ahead and had the emission problem fixed, and we're hoping the car will go until next spring.  By then, I hope we can figure out how to get another car.  I hope I wasn't stupid for putting the $240 into it for now, but I just didn't know what to do at the time.
Logged

dwgbryant

nothing has changed in NY.
deadbeat boy took this deer bow hunting in Ohio. he's still living rent free in the 1 bedroom apartment with his mommy.
Logged

dwgbryant

[...]
without the inspection you wouldn't be able to drive it legally right?
now drive it until the engine goes and hope you can fund another.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

Good morning everyone...  I didn't sleep much last night, so I'm a little slow this morning.
You and Deano, both.
....... but I didn't want to sleep.
;b
What makes you think BD did?  He and his wife still get freaky.
Ya have to put a little fun into your marriage.  I guess I was lucky to have a wife that doesn't mind being a little silly from time to time.  What's strange is, "what we expected would happen, was normally completely different from what actually happened."
[...]

That exactly what I told my wife.  The radiator has been like that for about 1 or 2 years.  She only drives a few blocks to work and back, so who knows how long the car will last.  I told her to drive it till it blows up and then drive my truck until we can come up with a solution.  And yes, she still has to pass the test to drive it. Meineke told her to drive the car for about 150 miles to reset some thing, and then have it tested again.  She has till the end of the month.
Logged

dwgbryant

[...]
at least you have a 2nd vehicle.
150 miles seems high, in NY it was only 50. you could drive around all day and have checked in the afternoon or next day.
Logged

dwgbryant

[...]
just checked a few web resources and 150 miles is standard to clean out everything. live and learn.
[...]

Meineke told her to drive it around, then stop back before taking it to be inspected, and they would check it first to make sure it will pass the inspection.  So we'll see what happens at the end of the week.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

Good morning everyone...  I didn't sleep much last night, so I'm a little slow this morning.
You and Deano, both.
....... but I didn't want to sleep.
;b
What makes you think BD did?  He and his wife still get freaky.
Ok, this is what it's like to be married to my wife.  Now I'm talking maybe 15 or so years ago.  She was really nice looking until age started catching up with us in our mid 50's.  My wife is a cross between Lucille Ball and Peg Bundy.  It was a Friday night and we were going to go out and hit a few bars.  My wife drives me insane when she is getting dressed.  We're talking at least 2 hours. What should I wear..?  What are you wearing..?  Should we wear matching colors...?  Which dress..?  Which skirt..?  Which blouse with each skirt..?  What color makeup...?  Should I put curl in my hair or wear it straight...?  Should I wear panty hose or stocking..?  Does this look ok..?  What shoes...?  How high should the heels be...?  AAAAAAHHHH..!!!!  I just want to say shut up..!  Two hours later, "which panties should I wear, what color..?"  I don't care...!  Wear any color, it doesn't matter. Don't wear any, who fricking cares..!!!  We finally make it to a bar.  We pick a table back a little way from the bar.  The tables are these high tables with tall chairs.  She sits down, and I say I'm going to go to the bar and get us some drinks.  I'm standing at the bar, and I'm waiting and waiting to get the bartenders attention, and finally order some drinks. As I'm waiting, I hear this big crash..!  I look at the end of the bar and this guy fell right off of his bar stool.  As I'm still waiting for my drinks, I hear the guy getting up off of the floor, and he says to his friend, "that woman back there isn't wearing any panties...!"  I'm like, "oh god..!"  You see this sort of stuff happening in the movies, but apparently it really happens.  I go back to the table and I ask, "your not wearing any underware...?"  She says, "how did you know...?"  Because that idiot at the bar just fell off of his barstool trying to look up your skirt...!!!  Then she says, "well you said not to wear any."  I meant, "put something on so we an go..!!!"
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!

[...]
50 miles is all the computers require to reset and clear the not ready message that the inspection station gets when they connect to your computer, normally a fail sticker is good for a full 30 days after you get the fail sticker.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8