Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9

Time to babysit (all day).  Later all....
See ya later BD!

Good morning, fellas.
Soccer season all done?
No, my youngest daughter has a game in 45 minutes.  It's freezing here though.  Not looking forward to it because this is the "coach is a cunt" team.
I hope you find a way to work that into a cheer.

I have yet to find any gloves that are warm in a duck blind yet light enough to load & shoot with.  I actually use some old school wool shooting gloves mostly they seem to be the warmest and I have tried a bunch of kinds.   Neoprene is warm but hard to operate the gun with.  Let me know if you find the perfect solution I would certainly buy some.
These are staples up here, then I just move my trigger finger outside of the mitten - I just need a new pair as mine are worn to shit after 10 or so years(and they are more of a cotton material and have been snagged and ripped up)
http://tinyurl.com/oocaoq2

I am interested to see these in person and see how difficult it will be to pull the trigger with the insulated finger
http://tinyurl.com/ntaj6ob
Do you at least share the bird with the dog?

I have yet to find any gloves that are warm in a duck blind yet light enough to load & shoot with.  I actually use some old school wool shooting gloves mostly they seem to be the warmest and I have tried a bunch of kinds.   Neoprene is warm but hard to operate the gun with.  Let me know if you find the perfect solution I would certainly buy some.
These are staples up here, then I just move my trigger finger outside of the mitten - I just need a new pair as mine are worn to shit after 10 or so years(and they are more of a cotton material and have been snagged and ripped up)
http://tinyurl.com/oocaoq2

I am interested to see these in person and see how difficult it will be to pull the trigger with the insulated finger
http://tinyurl.com/ntaj6ob
Do you at least share the bird with the dog?
We aren't bringing our dogs this time - will just be in a corn field or over a shallow pond.
Like this:

Morning LSU & Golf.
Good morning Dave and Native.
How are you on your day off?  Big game in town tonight!
No plans at all today so a nice lazy day at home. What's on your agenda for the day?
About the same plan here for the day.  Not much exciting football on until tonight, too many homecoming games.
I don't know about that....you have Baylor and Oklahoma at 12:00 (unless you're watching Rice and UTSA), then Notre Dame and Arizona State at 3:30 before the match-up in Death Valley Jr.
I only find true excitement in SEC games for the most part, most others are just something to watch.  But I do have both LA Tech-UAB and the Rice-UTSA on the radar at 11 as those two have significant C-USA consequences and LA Tech is an alma mater.
Need to broaden your horizons sir.  Just like Dean needs to try a brunette every once and again.
Sounds like you might have broadened yours in Mexico.  ;D
My horizons have done nothing but broaden over the last few years.   :-\

In case you're wondering, I've left a "Good morning, Dave" in the clipboard, because it just makes sense.
I'll take that.

Good morning, fellas.
Soccer season all done?
No, my youngest daughter has a game in 45 minutes.  It's freezing here though.  Not looking forward to it because this is the "coach is a cunt" team.
I hope you find a way to work that into a cheer.
Gimme a C!
C!
Gimme a U!
U!
Gimme an N!
N!
Gimme a T!
T!

What does that spell?!?
Coach Joe and his bitch Kathy!

Wooooo!!!
Logged

TRO

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **

Good morning, fellas.
Soccer season all done?
No, my youngest daughter has a game in 45 minutes.  It's freezing here though.  Not looking forward to it because this is the "coach is a cunt" team.
I am sure that looks good on their jerseys - probably the best uniforms in the league.

In case you're wondering, I've left a "Good morning, Dave" in the clipboard, because it just makes sense.
I'll take that.
Good morning, Dave.

Good morning, fellas.
Soccer season all done?
No, my youngest daughter has a game in 45 minutes.  It's freezing here though.  Not looking forward to it because this is the "coach is a cunt" team.
I hope you find a way to work that into a cheer.
Gimme a C!
C!
Gimme a U!
U!
Gimme an N!
N!
Gimme a T!
T!

What does that spell?!?
Coach Joe and his bitch Kathy!

Wooooo!!!
I'm still working out the kinks.

Good morning, fellas.
Soccer season all done?
No, my youngest daughter has a game in 45 minutes.  It's freezing here though.  Not looking forward to it because this is the "coach is a cunt" team.
I hope you find a way to work that into a cheer.
Gimme a C!
C!
Gimme a U!
U!
Gimme an N!
N!
Gimme a T!
T!

What does that spell?!?
Coach Joe and his bitch Kathy!

Wooooo!!!
Rah!

I have yet to find any gloves that are warm in a duck blind yet light enough to load & shoot with.  I actually use some old school wool shooting gloves mostly they seem to be the warmest and I have tried a bunch of kinds.   Neoprene is warm but hard to operate the gun with.  Let me know if you find the perfect solution I would certainly buy some.
These are staples up here, then I just move my trigger finger outside of the mitten - I just need a new pair as mine are worn to shit after 10 or so years(and they are more of a cotton material and have been snagged and ripped up)
http://tinyurl.com/oocaoq2

I am interested to see these in person and see how difficult it will be to pull the trigger with the insulated finger
http://tinyurl.com/ntaj6ob
I have some of the finger ones and they are not very warm unless you wear a pair of wool or polar tec gloves under them.  Notice they only have 1/2 the thinsulate (300g vs 150g) those mittens have.

Good morning, fellas.
Soccer season all done?
No, my youngest daughter has a game in 45 minutes.  It's freezing here though.  Not looking forward to it because this is the "coach is a cunt" team.
I am sure that looks good on their jerseys - probably the best uniforms in the league.
Hiya Tom.

[...]

Those mittens are tough to beat.  And then you throw a hand warmer in the mitten pouch too and they are pretty awesome.

Well guess I will go walk these two hunt'n dogs. Later folks enjoy your Saturday.  Happy Hunting CG, don't shoot till they cup then fold them up!
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9