Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19

2 1/2 inches of rain and still coming down.
Was watching my daughter's soccer game.  Sorry about that.  They lost.  Time to go get some din din.

Lights Out at 18
Logged

dwgbryant

Where the hell is Dean, can't be still golfing so must be sniffing around the land lady's trail.
internet FUCKING SUCKS!

Where the hell is Dean, can't be still golfing so must be sniffing around the land lady's trail.
internet FUCKING SUCKS!
That makes bantering difficult for sure.

2 1/2 inches of rain and still coming down.
Was watching my daughter's soccer game.  Sorry about that.  They lost.  Time to go get some din din.
Legitimate excuse you are clear.  Enjoy your dinner.
Logged

dwgbryant

got this big ass fucking 5th wheel pulled in front of my site sideways because it's so long. 40' long at least, 20' high, slide outs all over the place. I sit and look at his pickup and front end of his camper. RIGHT FUCKING ON TOP OF ME.

no cigar tonight. bugs are all stirred up.
Logged

dwgbryant

early bed for me.

got this big ass fucking 5th wheel pulled in front of my site sideways because it's so long. 40' long at least, 20' high, slide outs all over the place. I sit and look at his pickup and front end of his camper. RIGHT FUCKING ON TOP OF ME.

no cigar tonight. bugs are all stirred up.
I thought there was plenty of room in the park.

2 1/2 inches of rain and still coming down.
Was watching my daughter's soccer game.  Sorry about that.  They lost.  Time to go get some din din.
Wacha makin' pappa Antnee?

2 1/2 inches of rain and still coming down.
Was watching my daughter's soccer game.  Sorry about that.  They lost.  Time to go get some din din.
Wacha makin' pappa Antnee?
I made nothing.  My sons' school was having a fund raiser at a local tavern where 10% of the bill would be donated to the school.  So I did my part to help out.  Had a very nice IPA too but don't remember the name of it.  I'll look it up and get back to you.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

2 1/2 inches of rain and still coming down.
Was watching my daughter's soccer game.  Sorry about that.  They lost.  Time to go get some din din.
Wacha makin' pappa Antnee?
I made nothing.  My sons' school was having a fund raiser at a local tavern where 10% of the bill would be donated to the school.  So I did my part to help out.  Had a very nice IPA too but don't remember the name of it.  I'll look it up and get back to you.
School fund raiser at a local tavern, now we're talking...!!!  I'll have to ask my granddaughter to bring that up at kindergarten...!
Logged

KC

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • Changes in Latitudes, Changes in Attitudes

no cigar tonight. bugs are all stirred up.-----dwg-----Evening Dean!  Last minute change of plans, we're going to Scranton PA for Thanksgiving.  Maybe we can work out a visit and Flossie's when Oy is here in January.  Or December, depending on what your plans are.

got this big ass fucking 5th wheel pulled in front of my site sideways because it's so long. 40' long at least, 20' high, slide outs all over the place. I sit and look at his pickup and front end of his camper. RIGHT FUCKING ON TOP OF ME.

no cigar tonight. bugs are all stirred up.-----dwg-----Evening Dean!  Last minute change of plans, we're going to Scranton PA for Thanksgiving.  Maybe we can work out a visit and Flossie's when Oy is here in January.  Or December, depending on what your plans are.
Thinking that is a must due with his current location.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

10 Gurkha Warpig's are Jamming for $26.50.
Logged

KC

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • Changes in Latitudes, Changes in Attitudes

got this big ass fucking 5th wheel pulled in front of my site sideways because it's so long. 40' long at least, 20' high, slide outs all over the place. I sit and look at his pickup and front end of his camper. RIGHT FUCKING ON TOP OF ME.

no cigar tonight. bugs are all stirred up.-----dwg-----Evening Dean!  Last minute change of plans, we're going to Scranton PA for Thanksgiving.  Maybe we can work out a visit and Flossie's when Oy is here in January.  Or December, depending on what your plans are.
Thinking that is a must due with his current location.

We will hook up soon.  Wasn't planning on this trip, but Bianca really wants to go and spend the Holiday with family.  It's real fun for me.  I sit around and listen to them yak away in Spanish.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19