Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 19

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!

Wow what a surprise another crappy Jam selection.
Cant spoil us though after such a nice Election Day yesterday, we still have a runoff for Mary in January ahead of us and expect lots more money spent to send her packing.
Very sadly for the entire nation it is Pretty much impossible for a Landrieu to lose if you believe in History repeating itself.  We made some definite progress but because of the Turncoats (RINOS) and spineless bastards it is not a fool proof margin at all.
We're in for a long 2 years of absolutely nothing being accomplished in DC.
We are going to really see some crazy fights for the next several months for sure, it is going to be a contest to see who has the biggest Dick I am afraid. The president will pass something and the house and senate will just refuse to fund the item. I can see lots of big deals made behind closed doors and that is never really good for any of us.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!

Wow what a surprise another crappy Jam selection.
Cant spoil us though after such a nice Election Day yesterday, we still have a runoff for Mary in January ahead of us and expect lots more money spent to send her packing.
Very sadly for the entire nation it is Pretty much impossible for a Landrieu to lose if you believe in History repeating itself.  We made some definite progress but because of the Turncoats (RINOS) and spineless bastards it is not a fool proof margin at all.
Cassidy is by no way anything any better I am afraid, just a Republican opportunist looking to make a better payday down the road but with Louisiana politics, it's a way of life.

Good morning, guys.

[...]
Though, DC did just pass marijuana legislation, so who knows. Maybe a chill government is a successful government.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!

7 Casa Magna Dominican Robusto
         10/34.99
 6 Romeo y Julieta Media Noche Double Toro(Gordo)
          5/24.50
 5 Legado de Pepin Robusto
         10/34.50
 4 ACID Kuba Kuba
          5/24.50
 3 Oliva Serie 'G' Toro
          10/32.50
 2 Diesel Wicked
          5/34.99
 1 Gurkha Warpig
         19/26.50
[...]

Maybe that's all we have needed to get the Government to get along. I doubt they have to take drug screens anyway.

Good morning, guys.
Morning, Uncle Tony.
Did you wake up to bite on those warpigs?  Me too.

Good morning, guys.
Morning, Uncle Tony.
Did you wake up to bite on those warpigs?  Me too.
No, I KNEW I should've stayed up for the flip. Damn!

Good morning, guys.
Morning, Uncle Tony.
Did you wake up to bite on those warpigs?  Me too.
No, I KNEW I should've stayed up for the flip. Damn!
Maybe they'll come up again?
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!

Good morning, guys.
Morning, Uncle Tony.
Did you wake up to bite on those warpigs?  Me too.
No, I KNEW I should've stayed up for the flip. Damn!
Maybe they'll come up again?
Of course they will, only crappy deals these days so they have to keep repeating the junk.

Hump DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Hump DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
ShaunShaunShaunShaun
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 19