Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 16

Went with the tuna and switched to a Tanqueray and Tonic but added a slice of orange along with the lime for a twist. Rocky Patels Burn is right across the street so I may check it out later after chipping some balls at the club.
That'll do, pig. That'll do.

Went with the tuna and switched to a Tanqueray and Tonic but added a slice of orange along with the lime for a twist. Rocky Patels Burn is right across the street so I may check it out later after chipping some balls at the club.
Thanks Dean we always like to know your plans.
LALTS

Hazzuh!

Looks like LTG took the banter with him.  WTF?

In honor of today's joecigar.com deal, I already cut the toro size of the Oliva O I will be smoking on my way home tonight.  I just happened to grab it this morning and am enjoying the coincidence.

In honor of today's joecigar.com deal, I already cut the toro size of the Oliva O I will be smoking on my way home tonight.  I just happened to grab it this morning and am enjoying the coincidence.
Fuck this Monday, I'm ready for Tuesday!

In honor of today's joecigar.com deal, I already cut the toro size of the Oliva O I will be smoking on my way home tonight.  I just happened to grab it this morning and am enjoying the coincidence.
Fuck this Monday, I'm ready for Tuesday!
Hear, hear!!!

In honor of today's joecigar.com deal, I already cut the toro size of the Oliva O I will be smoking on my way home tonight.  I just happened to grab it this morning and am enjoying the coincidence.
Fuck this Monday, I'm ready for Tuesday!
Hear, hear!!!
Fuck this whole week.  I'm ready for Friday.
Logged

dwgbryant

got to remove a bunch of concrete chunks to prep a site for a new camper coming in tomorrow then heading into town for lunch and shopping. catch you guys later.
Hope you are on the payroll! Retired, my ass!  ;)
I'm confused too.  I can understand being bored and wanting to lend a hand.  I get that.  But he said, "got to".  WTF?
guess 'got to' was a poor choice of words. I told the lady yesterday that I would clean up and prep her site for her. she's the one living out of a U-Haul type trailer.

got to remove a bunch of concrete chunks to prep a site for a new camper coming in tomorrow then heading into town for lunch and shopping. catch you guys later.
Hope you are on the payroll! Retired, my ass!  ;)
I'm confused too.  I can understand being bored and wanting to lend a hand.  I get that.  But he said, "got to".  WTF?
guess 'got to' was a poor choice of words. I told the lady yesterday that I would clean up and prep her site for her. she's the one living out of a U-Haul type trailer.
A true gentleman.

In honor of today's joecigar.com deal, I already cut the toro size of the Oliva O I will be smoking on my way home tonight.  I just happened to grab it this morning and am enjoying the coincidence.
Fuck this Monday, I'm ready for Tuesday!
Hear, hear!!!
Fuck this whole week.  I'm ready for Friday.
Nah.  I used to be like that but I'm tired of wishing my days away.  Besides, I'm usually just as miserable on the weekends.   ;)
Logged

dwgbryant

got to remove a bunch of concrete chunks to prep a site for a new camper coming in tomorrow then heading into town for lunch and shopping. catch you guys later.
Hope you are on the payroll! Retired, my ass!  ;)
I'm confused too.  I can understand being bored and wanting to lend a hand.  I get that.  But he said, "got to".  WTF?
guess 'got to' was a poor choice of words. I told the lady yesterday that I would clean up and prep her site for her. she's the one living out of a U-Haul type trailer.
A true gentleman.
I wouldn't quite go that far.

Ahh 18th floor balcony over the Riverwalk with a lit Deisel and Shiner Wild Hare Ale.  Not fuk'n bad.

CG87 out, have a good night gents!
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 16