Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

Hello boys, quick checkin from poolside with a piña colada, cheers!

What? what did I say?

I got upset before, a small puffy white cloud blocked the sun for several seconds. I ordered another drink and things are better now
That was a close call.  Maybe you should order 2 drinks at a time...?

About lunch time around here.  Guess it will be a Sub sandwich maybe.  Not my favorite thing but convenient.
Its about lunchtime here also, thinking about the grilled grouper sandwich or the fresh tuna plate
Bite Me!

Hello boys, quick checkin from poolside with a piña colada, cheers!

What? what did I say?

I got upset before, a small puffy white cloud blocked the sun for several seconds. I ordered another drink and things are better now
Keep it up and we are going to send Dean and Redneck Rick down there to look after you

About lunch time around here.  Guess it will be a Sub sandwich maybe.  Not my favorite thing but convenient.
Monday
$3 meal option-1
   Soup Hamburger Dumpling
   Salad Bar

$5 meal option-2 combination of any/all of the following:
   Soup Hamburger Dumpling
        Salad Bar
   Made to order deli sandwich
   Lasagna w/ Garlic Bread
I ate the $3 lunches for 5 years and saved about $4,000 cash.  I bought a used Buick LaSabre with 40,000 miles on it.  I thought I was driving a Cadillac. It actually felt like you were sitting on your couch and driving down the road.  Right after I bought it, my sons car crapped out and I gave it to him.  I think I drove it about 1 1/2 months.  He was happy to get a car, but he never new it took me 5 years of skipping lunches to get it.  The price of having kids.
Yeah it's a really nice perk-wrap and a salad for $5, gotta keep this beastly figure down!

Hello boys, quick checkin from poolside with a piña colada, cheers!

What? what did I say?

I got upset before, a small puffy white cloud blocked the sun for several seconds. I ordered another drink and things are better now
I hope the umbrella on your next drink doesn't quite open all the way.

CB ain't here so guess Shaun broke it.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!

Hello boys, quick checkin from poolside with a piña colada, cheers!

What? what did I say?

I got upset before, a small puffy white cloud blocked the sun for several seconds. I ordered another drink and things are better now
I hope the umbrella on your next drink doesn't quite open all the way.
+1
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!

CB ain't here so guess Shaun broke it.
We can always blame him, he deserves it.

Next meeting in 15 minutes then Off to San Antonio.

CB ain't here so guess Shaun broke it.
We can always blame him, he deserves it.
Damn kids!
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

Time for a break.. Later guys.

Went with the tuna and switched to a Tanqueray and Tonic but added a slice of orange along with the lime for a twist. Rocky Patels Burn is right across the street so I may check it out later after chipping some balls at the club.

Time for a break.. Later guys.
See ya BD!

Went with the tuna and switched to a Tanqueray and Tonic but added a slice of orange along with the lime for a twist. Rocky Patels Burn is right across the street so I may check it out later after chipping some balls at the club.
Thanks Dean we always like to know your plans.

Meeting delayed 15 minutes so just means I will be later getting to San Antonio where I plan to have a drink and a smoke.