Hello boys, quick checkin from poolside with a piña colada, cheers!
Send us some pics of the baristas!

Good morning gents.
Good morning, BD and Bret.
Good morning everyone I have missed...damn work!
You been doing any bullying at work CG?
Not yet, might have to soon!
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

Damn, I just filled my coffee cup with cream and sugar, and remembered that I had already drank all of the coffee...  I'm just about this close -->| |<-- to going out and getting drunk...!
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

Hello boys, quick checkin from poolside with a piña colada, cheers!
Nice...!

You might should know that "insulting" someone is bullying so you bastards better stop that Tuesday Chit around here or I am complaining to the principal.
I'm gonna kick your ass after school, chump.
Well anus breath you know what happened last time you tried that or if not ask your mommy about coming home crying!
You gonna get one of your boyfriends to fight for you again, ball-licker?

Hello boys, quick checkin from poolside with a piña colada, cheers!

Hello boys, quick checkin from poolside with a piña colada, cheers!

Let's kick his ass.

You might should know that "insulting" someone is bullying so you bastards better stop that Tuesday Chit around here or I am complaining to the principal.
I'm gonna kick your ass after school, chump.
Well anus breath you know what happened last time you tried that or if not ask your mommy about coming home crying!
You gonna get one of your boyfriends to fight for you again, ball-licker?
It is all about winning not how you play the game.

About lunch time around here.  Guess it will be a Sub sandwich maybe.  Not my favorite thing but convenient.

About lunch time around here.  Guess it will be a Sub sandwich maybe.  Not my favorite thing but convenient.
Monday
$3 meal option-1
   Soup Hamburger Dumpling
   Salad Bar

$5 meal option-2 combination of any/all of the following:
   Soup Hamburger Dumpling
        Salad Bar
   Made to order deli sandwich
   Lasagna w/ Garlic Bread
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

Oh good, the Political phone calls have started again.  I had 12 of them yesterday.

About lunch time around here.  Guess it will be a Sub sandwich maybe.  Not my favorite thing but convenient.
Its about lunchtime here also, thinking about the grilled grouper sandwich or the fresh tuna plate

Hello boys, quick checkin from poolside with a piña colada, cheers!

What? what did I say?

I got upset before, a small puffy white cloud blocked the sun for several seconds. I ordered another drink and things are better now
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

About lunch time around here.  Guess it will be a Sub sandwich maybe.  Not my favorite thing but convenient.
Monday
$3 meal option-1
   Soup Hamburger Dumpling
   Salad Bar

$5 meal option-2 combination of any/all of the following:
   Soup Hamburger Dumpling
        Salad Bar
   Made to order deli sandwich
   Lasagna w/ Garlic Bread
I ate the $3 lunches for 5 years and saved about $4,000 cash.  I bought a used Buick LaSabre with 40,000 miles on it.  I thought I was driving a Cadillac. It actually felt like you were sitting on your couch and driving down the road.  Right after I bought it, my sons car crapped out and I gave it to him.  I think I drove it about 1 1/2 months.  He was happy to get a car, but he never new it took me 5 years of skipping lunches to get it.  The price of having kids.

Hello boys, quick checkin from poolside with a piña colada, cheers!

What? what did I say?

I got upset before, a small puffy white cloud blocked the sun for several seconds. I ordered another drink and things are better now
Biebs, where the hell are you?