512 days 15 hours 31 minutes
it's getting closer.
Amen!  I am looking for those 100 milestones to click off and got one coming soon!  Time flies from now till New Years anyway.

Morning men.  And keep up the good work, runner Dave.  I'm exercising vicariously through you, so don't slack off!

Morning men.  And keep up the good work, runner Dave.  I'm exercising vicariously through you, so don't slack off!
Morning Mr Bean how are things up north?  Just jump on and run as a team!

Morning men.  And keep up the good work, runner Dave.  I'm exercising vicariously through you, so don't slack off!
Happy Monday Mark!

And in keeping with the fact this Is A Cigar Banter - The Daily Deals Suck once again.  Gurkha's running on the Monster now.

Morning men.  And keep up the good work, runner Dave.  I'm exercising vicariously through you, so don't slack off!
Happy Monday Mark!
Indeed. Morning Shaun.

And in keeping with the fact this Is A Cigar Banter - The Daily Deals Suck once again.  Gurkha's running on the Monster now.
The monster has been scary with his high prices and/or meh selection for quite a while now. I've pretty much forgotten about it.
Logged

dwgbryant

got to remove a bunch of concrete chunks to prep a site for a new camper coming in tomorrow then heading into town for lunch and shopping. catch you guys later.

got to remove a bunch of concrete chunks to prep a site for a new camper coming in tomorrow then heading into town for lunch and shopping. catch you guys later.
Hope you are on the payroll! Retired, my ass!  ;)

Morning Chip, Dave. Gobble gobble.
Did you freeze running Saturday?
Pretty much. Temps in the low 40s, upper 30s, rain turning into sleet periodically and 20+ mph winds right off the lake. Made you feel alive, while wishing you were dead. Haha.
You should have done like the celebrities do and right after you start the race you should have run down a side street and jumped into a waiting car that would have driven you to the finish line.
Believe me, Nate and I lamented not doing that as we were climbing the first hill.
Hahaha.  Chip said celebrities and you heard Nate?  How's our friend doing?
Hey, when Draft Day came out on DVD, I saw his mug on my tv a dozen times a night in the damn commercial for it. He's doing good, still plugging away, trying to make it big.
Agreed.  I just love teasing him.  He's keeping busy, I take it?
Yeah, doing little things here and there. Nothing major yet, but he's ever hopeful.
Hope to see you both in early May.
Ditto.

got to remove a bunch of concrete chunks to prep a site for a new camper coming in tomorrow then heading into town for lunch and shopping. catch you guys later.
Hope you are on the payroll! Retired, my ass!  ;)
I'm confused too.  I can understand being bored and wanting to lend a hand.  I get that.  But he said, "got to".  WTF?

Morning men.  And keep up the good work, runner Dave.  I'm exercising vicariously through you, so don't slack off!
Too much pressure!

Morning men.  And keep up the good work, runner Dave.  I'm exercising vicariously through you, so don't slack off!
Too much pressure!
Brushing your teeth counts as cardio, no?

Tony, what are the symbols which replaced the pumpkins?

Tony, what are the symbols which replaced the pumpkins?
Turkeys.