dwgbryant

good morning guys. just finishing up an EPC New Wave. wifi just got reset. Arturo Fuente Chateau on deck.
no frost in Florida, but 34 fucking cold degrees this morning.
Put on your man pants and quit whining.

GFY, it's Florida, it's suppose to be warm.
:)

Good mornin Gents!
Hi Shaun.  Did you get that paper done?
Yes sir, turned er in mid-day Saturday...time to get an A!
Good Luck but should be an A+ for weekend work.

good morning guys. just finishing up an EPC New Wave. wifi just got reset. Arturo Fuente Chateau on deck.
no frost in Florida, but 34 fucking cold degrees this morning.
Put on your man pants and quit whining.

GFY, it's Florida, it's suppose to be warm.
:)
62 in Texas right now not bad at all!   8)

Good mornin Gents!
Hi Shaun.  Did you get that paper done?
Yes sir, turned er in mid-day Saturday...time to get an A!
Good Luck but should be an A+ for weekend work.
No shit right!  Did school stuff for a couple hours both Sat and Sunday

good morning guys. just finishing up an EPC New Wave. wifi just got reset. Arturo Fuente Chateau on deck.
no frost in Florida, but 34 fucking cold degrees this morning.
Put on your man pants and quit whining.

GFY, it's Florida, it's suppose to be warm.
:)
62 in Texas right now not bad at all!   8)
My phone app says 39° but it feels warmer.  Perhaps it's the built-in insulation I've got.  The wind died down which is great.

Good mornin Gents!
Hi Shaun.  Did you get that paper done?
Yes sir, turned er in mid-day Saturday...time to get an A!
Good Luck but should be an A+ for weekend work.
No shit right!  Did school stuff for a couple hours both Sat and Sunday
Well that SUX!  Should GFY some teachers.
Logged

dwgbryant

good morning guys. just finishing up an EPC New Wave. wifi just got reset. Arturo Fuente Chateau on deck.
no frost in Florida, but 34 fucking cold degrees this morning.
Put on your man pants and quit whining.

GFY, it's Florida, it's suppose to be warm.
:)
62 in Texas right now not bad at all!   8)
climbing into the 70's sometime today so I'm good.

good morning guys. just finishing up an EPC New Wave. wifi just got reset. Arturo Fuente Chateau on deck.
no frost in Florida, but 34 fucking cold degrees this morning.
Put on your man pants and quit whining.

GFY, it's Florida, it's suppose to be warm.
:)
62 in Texas right now not bad at all!   8)
climbing into the 70's sometime today so I'm good.
Yeah it rarely stays cold very long at a time down thee.

Good mornin Gents!
Hi Shaun.  Did you get that paper done?
Yes sir, turned er in mid-day Saturday...time to get an A!
Good Luck but should be an A+ for weekend work.
No shit right!  Did school stuff for a couple hours both Sat and Sunday
Well that SUX!  Should GFY some teachers.
Definitely should have just done this before I started working full time :)

good morning guys. just finishing up an EPC New Wave. wifi just got reset. Arturo Fuente Chateau on deck.
no frost in Florida, but 34 fucking cold degrees this morning.
Put on your man pants and quit whining.

GFY, it's Florida, it's suppose to be warm.
:)
62 in Texas right now not bad at all!   8)
climbing into the 70's sometime today so I'm good.
GFY!  40here, warmest its been in a couple days!
Logged

dwgbryant

good morning guys. just finishing up an EPC New Wave. wifi just got reset. Arturo Fuente Chateau on deck.
no frost in Florida, but 34 fucking cold degrees this morning.
Put on your man pants and quit whining.

GFY, it's Florida, it's suppose to be warm.
:)
62 in Texas right now not bad at all!   8)
climbing into the 70's sometime today so I'm good.
GFY!  40here, warmest its been in a couple days!
I was really hoping for much warmer weather than what they get here. may think of relocating further south, but then the price is quite a bit higher.

good morning guys. just finishing up an EPC New Wave. wifi just got reset. Arturo Fuente Chateau on deck.
no frost in Florida, but 34 fucking cold degrees this morning.
Put on your man pants and quit whining.

GFY, it's Florida, it's suppose to be warm.
:)
62 in Texas right now not bad at all!   8)
climbing into the 70's sometime today so I'm good.
GFY!  40here, warmest its been in a couple days!
I was really hoping for much warmer weather than what they get here. may think of relocating further south, but then the price is quite a bit higher.
I'd take 70s over sweating my balls off every day :)

512 days 15 hours 31 minutes
Logged

dwgbryant

good morning guys. just finishing up an EPC New Wave. wifi just got reset. Arturo Fuente Chateau on deck.
no frost in Florida, but 34 fucking cold degrees this morning.
Put on your man pants and quit whining.

GFY, it's Florida, it's suppose to be warm.
:)
62 in Texas right now not bad at all!   8)
climbing into the 70's sometime today so I'm good.
GFY!  40here, warmest its been in a couple days!
I was really hoping for much warmer weather than what they get here. may think of relocating further south, but then the price is quite a bit higher.
I'd take 70s over sweating my balls off every day :)
I prefer the HOT weather over this cold. if it never got below 90 I would be very happy.
Logged

dwgbryant

512 days 15 hours 31 minutes
it's getting closer.