Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11

Johnny

Tony, finally got the password to work now, looks to be fine now.
Afternoon Johnny.
Howdy Mike.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!

Good afternoon guys.
Afternoon Chip.
Howdy CB.
Did you get any of that cold weather down LA way?
Low 30's this morning with a heavy frost, pretty normal for us to get a burst of cold air around Halloween.

Tony, finally got the password to work now, looks to be fine now.
Afternoon Johnny.
Howdy Mike.
Any ice skating on the lake yet?  Or is there enough water to even freeze?
Logged

dwgbryant

hello Mike, Johnny, and Chip again.

all my domestic duties are complete. dinner was pork chops and baked potatoes on the grill, and apple sauce.
thinking about setting fire to a CLE Connie toro with ginger ale, or an Arturo Fuente Chateau maduro robusto.

61 degrees with frost advisories out for tonight/morning. WTF. welcome to sunny Florida my ass.

hello Mike, Johnny, and Chip again.

all my domestic duties are complete. dinner was pork chops and baked potatoes on the grill, and apple sauce.
thinking about setting fire to a CLE Connie toro with ginger ale, or an Arturo Fuente Chateau maduro robusto.

61 degrees with frost advisories out for tonight/morning. WTF. welcome to sunny Florida my ass.
JR and I told you to come to TX!  73 now only 59 in the morning and no frost yet.  Sounds like a good dinner you had.
Logged

dwgbryant

hello Mike, Johnny, and Chip again.

all my domestic duties are complete. dinner was pork chops and baked potatoes on the grill, and apple sauce.
thinking about setting fire to a CLE Connie toro with ginger ale, or an Arturo Fuente Chateau maduro robusto.

61 degrees with frost advisories out for tonight/morning. WTF. welcome to sunny Florida my ass.
JR and I told you to come to TX!  73 now only 59 in the morning and no frost yet.  Sounds like a good dinner you had.
I invited a date but she either didn't get my message or doesn't trust my cooking, so I ate alone.
should have listened to you and Johnny.
:(

hello Mike, Johnny, and Chip again.

all my domestic duties are complete. dinner was pork chops and baked potatoes on the grill, and apple sauce.
thinking about setting fire to a CLE Connie toro with ginger ale, or an Arturo Fuente Chateau maduro robusto.

61 degrees with frost advisories out for tonight/morning. WTF. welcome to sunny Florida my ass.
JR and I told you to come to TX!  73 now only 59 in the morning and no frost yet.  Sounds like a good dinner you had.
I invited a date but she either didn't get my message or doesn't trust my cooking, so I ate alone.
should have listened to you and Johnny.
:(
LOL she does not know what an opportunity she missed!   It gets down below freezing here some, occasionally in the teens even, between late December and late February but does not usually last more than a few days at a time.

Tony, finally got the password to work now, looks to be fine now.
Glad to hear it.  Sorry if I can't be of much help via PM.
[...]

even got chocolate ice cream for her for dessert hoping she'd get cold and we could warm the camper up.

And now I'm heading to the last game of the weekend.  Baby girl is cheering for her team in the playoffs.  I bet it will wind up being the best game I see all week.  :)

stay warm Tony.
Season over.  :(  We were out-coached today.  12-18 was the final score.
Was this soccer or football?
Football.  My daughter was cheerleading.  She was upset because she thought she'd get a Superbowl jacket this year, like her older sister.
Logged

dwgbryant

And now I'm heading to the last game of the weekend.  Baby girl is cheering for her team in the playoffs.  I bet it will wind up being the best game I see all week.  :)

stay warm Tony.
Season over.  :(  We were out-coached today.  12-18 was the final score.
Was this soccer or football?
Football.  My daughter was cheerleading.  She was upset because she thought she'd get a Superbowl jacket this year, like her older sister.
so go buy her one dad!
or better yet, get her Super Bowl tickets.
ha ha ha.

And now I'm heading to the last game of the weekend.  Baby girl is cheering for her team in the playoffs.  I bet it will wind up being the best game I see all week.  :)

stay warm Tony.
Season over.  :(  We were out-coached today.  12-18 was the final score.
Was this soccer or football?
Football.  My daughter was cheerleading.  She was upset because she thought she'd get a Superbowl jacket this year, like her older sister.
She wants to be a Bengal?

And now I'm heading to the last game of the weekend.  Baby girl is cheering for her team in the playoffs.  I bet it will wind up being the best game I see all week.  :)

stay warm Tony.
Season over.  :(  We were out-coached today.  12-18 was the final score.
Was this soccer or football?
Football.  My daughter was cheerleading.  She was upset because she thought she'd get a Superbowl jacket this year, like her older sister.
so go buy her one dad!
or better yet, get her Super Bowl tickets.
ha ha ha.
$3 to get a ticket to the Meadowlands Football League Superbowl.  I've got too many kids, I can't afford that.  :)

Jeff Gordon done busted Kesalowsky in the mouth
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11