CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11

Author Topic: 11/1/2014  (Read 14742 times)

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 11/1/2014
« Reply #120 on: November 01, 2014, 11:30:20 AM »

Did Dean say what tattoo he was getting...?  Barber Pole...?

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #121 on: November 01, 2014, 11:31:50 AM »

He didn't say but my money is on a tramp stamp.

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #122 on: November 01, 2014, 11:36:06 AM »

Today is Saturday, Nov. 1, the 305th day of 2014. There are 60 days left in the year. This is All Saints Day. A reminder: Daylight Saving Time ends at 2 a.m. local time Sunday. Clocks go back one hour.
Thanks Chip...  My wife was just asking me this morning, "when do we fall back..?"

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #123 on: November 01, 2014, 11:41:00 AM »

I always wanted a tattoo, but never could make up my mind on what I would want....?  I guess I wanted one since my father had one.  He had an eagle, so ya'd think I'd get an eagle too...?

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #124 on: November 01, 2014, 11:46:32 AM »

I always wanted a tattoo, but never could make up my mind on what I would want....?  I guess I wanted one since my father had one.  He had an eagle, so ya'd think I'd get an eagle too...?
I used to want one too.  Problem is, I'd over think it.  It would take forever to decide what to get and then regret what I got after.  Besides, I think I'm a rebel now for being one of the only people I know that doesn't have any ink.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #125 on: November 01, 2014, 11:51:26 AM »

I've considered getting the entire constitution, including preamble and amendments, inked to my shaft.  But then what would I have tattooed to the other 2/3rds of my penis?

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #126 on: November 01, 2014, 11:58:10 AM »

I used to want one too.  Problem is, I'd over think it.  It would take forever to decide what to get and then regret what I got after.  Besides, I think I'm a rebel now for being one of the only people I know that doesn't have any ink.
I frick'in over think everything.  I should have bought that tv the other day for $599, but I kept thinking there's gotta be a bigger and better deal out there.  Now I still watching my 42" half yellow, half blue tinted tv with about 1,000 blue pixels...

LSUFAN

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • Geaux Tigers!
« Reply #127 on: November 01, 2014, 12:00:06 PM »

I've considered getting the entire constitution, including preamble and amendments, inked to my shaft.  But then what would I have tattooed to the other 2/3rds of my penis?
Not sure that will wake up the banter but I am sure there will be quite a few witty replies to your thinking.

LSUFAN

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • Geaux Tigers!
« Reply #128 on: November 01, 2014, 12:04:13 PM »

I have always wanted one myself but the wife never liked the idea of her sisters name on a body part of mine.

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #129 on: November 01, 2014, 12:06:29 PM »

What's that old saying, "it's time to put my boots on..."  That reminds me, I was watching a Congressional Debate the other day when my guy says, "I'd like to quote Hillary Clinton with saying, "it takes a village to raise a child.."  I'm in shock thinking, "I'm endorsing this guy, that thinks Hillary Clinton said this..?" Well, I had a change of heart, and I'm not voting for that idiot..!  The very inexperienced women running for the Green party knew allot more than this ex-military general knew... UGH..!!!

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #130 on: November 01, 2014, 12:07:43 PM »

I have always wanted one myself but the wife never liked the idea of her sisters name on a body part of mine.
Way to go Chip. Deny, Deny, Deny...!

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #131 on: November 01, 2014, 12:19:51 PM »

Not sure that will wake up the banter but I am sure there will be quite a few witty replies to your thinking.
LOL.  That was the point (no pun intended).

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #132 on: November 01, 2014, 12:20:31 PM »

LMFAO!

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #133 on: November 01, 2014, 12:30:33 PM »

We had about 45 trick or treat'ers last night.  On two different occasions, kids didn't knock or say anything, and just open the front door and walked in and got their candy.  Best costume was a kid dressed as a skeleton that was all lit up in green.  Funniest was a mother that spotted me looking out the door.  She was driving down the street, pulled her car over about two houses down, jumped out with her kid, and started yelling, "Trick or Treat," so loud that I could hear at her car and running to my house.  She was about 100 times more excited than her kid.  It was funny..!

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #134 on: November 01, 2014, 12:55:06 PM »

I'm on the Monster looking at 'Best Of Romeo Y Julieta' Sampler #2' for $39.98.                                              2 House Of Capulet Toro Natural (6 x 52)
2 House Of Montague Toro Dark Natural (6 x 52)
2 R Y J Reserva Real Toro Natural (6 x 54)
2 Romeo Havoc Magnum Natural (6 x 60)
2 Romeo Reserve Toro Natural (6 x 56)
I've never tried any of these, but the reviews look very interesting.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11