Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

I'm taking a break before I buy some thing.  Later ..

Did the grouting and cleanup, will go back in a couple hours and finish cleaning the tiles off - then sealer, will have to check when I can start that.
Just smoked a La Duena PB with Mike(eHerf)...damn those are good sticks!

Did the grouting and cleanup, will go back in a couple hours and finish cleaning the tiles off - then sealer, will have to check when I can start that.
Just smoked a La Duena PB with Mike(eHerf)...damn those are good sticks!
Looks like I will wait 2-3 days to seal, so not until Monday night...looks like my chores are done for the weekend once I clean the tiles later this afternoon!
Logged

dwgbryant

Did Dean say what tattoo he was getting...?  Barber Pole...?
He didn't say but my money is on a tramp stamp.

no tramp stamp. is that all I am to you guys, a Tramp?

beach scene,  palm tree, sunset, partial sundog, and pelican on my left front chest and part of my shoulder. start next Friday at 1pm, 2-3 day sitting, 10-15 hours. $1,000 budgeted.
Logged

dwgbryant

I've considered getting the entire constitution, including preamble and amendments, inked to my shaft.  But then what would I have tattooed to the other 2/3rds of my penis?

Saskatchewan

Did Dean say what tattoo he was getting...?  Barber Pole...?
He didn't say but my money is on a tramp stamp.

no tramp stamp. is that all I am to you guys, a Tramp?

beach scene,  palm tree, sunset, partial sundog, and pelican on my left front chest and part of my shoulder. start next Friday at 1pm, 2-3 day sitting, 10-15 hours. $1,000 budgeted.
Guess you will just be a tramp without a stamp. ;D
Logged

dwgbryant

Did the grouting and cleanup, will go back in a couple hours and finish cleaning the tiles off - then sealer, will have to check when I can start that.
Just smoked a La Duena PB with Mike(eHerf)...damn those are good sticks!

got a Mi Barrio churchill kind of length going here. started it when I left the White Buffalo.

Did Dean say what tattoo he was getting...?  Barber Pole...?
He didn't say but my money is on a tramp stamp.

no tramp stamp. is that all I am to you guys, a Tramp?

beach scene,  palm tree, sunset, partial sundog, and pelican on my left front chest and part of my shoulder. start next Friday at 1pm, 2-3 day sitting, 10-15 hours. $1,000 budgeted.
You need to sit down and have a talk with yourself.   $1000 to have somebody stick a needle in you for 10-15 hours -  really?
Logged

dwgbryant

Did Dean say what tattoo he was getting...?  Barber Pole...?
He didn't say but my money is on a tramp stamp.

no tramp stamp. is that all I am to you guys, a Tramp?

beach scene,  palm tree, sunset, partial sundog, and pelican on my left front chest and part of my shoulder. start next Friday at 1pm, 2-3 day sitting, 10-15 hours. $1,000 budgeted.
Guess you will just be a tramp without a stamp. ;D

a tramp is a long-term homeless person who travels from place to place as a vagrant, traditionally walking all year round.
kind of fits me.

Did the grouting and cleanup, will go back in a couple hours and finish cleaning the tiles off - then sealer, will have to check when I can start that.
Just smoked a La Duena PB with Mike(eHerf)...damn those are good sticks!
Very good smoke for sure.   I just finished up a chicken fried steak, some fresh cut French fries, Texas Toast and a couple of 512 Pecan Porters for lunch.  Damn it was Texas fuk'n good.

Did Dean say what tattoo he was getting...?  Barber Pole...?
He didn't say but my money is on a tramp stamp.

no tramp stamp. is that all I am to you guys, a Tramp?

beach scene,  palm tree, sunset, partial sundog, and pelican on my left front chest and part of my shoulder. start next Friday at 1pm, 2-3 day sitting, 10-15 hours. $1,000 budgeted.
Guess you will just be a tramp without a stamp. ;D

a tramp is a long-term homeless person who travels from place to place as a vagrant, traditionally walking all year round.
kind of fits me.
Not exactly what we are usually referring to as a Tramp.
Logged

dwgbryant

Did Dean say what tattoo he was getting...?  Barber Pole...?
He didn't say but my money is on a tramp stamp.

no tramp stamp. is that all I am to you guys, a Tramp?

beach scene,  palm tree, sunset, partial sundog, and pelican on my left front chest and part of my shoulder. start next Friday at 1pm, 2-3 day sitting, 10-15 hours. $1,000 budgeted.
Guess you will just be a tramp without a stamp. ;D

a tramp is a long-term homeless person who travels from place to place as a vagrant, traditionally walking all year round.
kind of fits me.
Not exactly what we are usually referring to as a Tramp.

oh. how about a guy that sleeps around?
Logged

dwgbryant

broken

broken
It's Dean's fault.  Boomer Sooner!

Did Dean say what tattoo he was getting...?  Barber Pole...?
He didn't say but my money is on a tramp stamp.

no tramp stamp. is that all I am to you guys, a Tramp?

beach scene,  palm tree, sunset, partial sundog, and pelican on my left front chest and part of my shoulder. start next Friday at 1pm, 2-3 day sitting, 10-15 hours. $1,000 budgeted.
Guess you will just be a tramp without a stamp. ;D

a tramp is a long-term homeless person who travels from place to place as a vagrant, traditionally walking all year round.
kind of fits me.
Not exactly what we are usually referring to as a Tramp.

oh. how about a guy that sleeps around?
Closer
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11