Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24

« Reply #315 on: October 29, 2014, 03:49:38 PM »

Which end is up?  I'm so confused!
Two Mikes?  I think we don't even have two Daves on at the moment.  I'm feeling faint.

« Reply #316 on: October 29, 2014, 03:51:12 PM »

Which end is up?  I'm so confused!
Two Mikes?  I think we don't even have two Daves on at the moment.  I'm feeling faint.
Between the Daves, Steves, and Mikes I am getting confused too...might go find something to snack on while I process this ;)

« Reply #317 on: October 29, 2014, 03:52:33 PM »

Which end is up?  I'm so confused!
Two Mikes?  I think we don't even have two Daves on at the moment.  I'm feeling faint.
Between the Daves, Steves, and Mikes I am getting confused too...might go find something to snack on while I process this ;)
There are definitely no other Seans on the banter that spell their name like a little girl.  So you've got that going for ya.

« Reply #318 on: October 29, 2014, 03:53:27 PM »

Which end is up?  I'm so confused!
Two Mikes?  I think we don't even have two Daves on at the moment.  I'm feeling faint.
Epilepsy?

« Reply #319 on: October 29, 2014, 03:53:58 PM »

Which end is up?  I'm so confused!
Two Mikes?  I think we don't even have two Daves on at the moment.  I'm feeling faint.
Between the Daves, Steves, and Mikes I am getting confused too...might go find something to snack on while I process this ;)
There are definitely no other Seans on the banter that spell their name like a little girl.  So you've got that going for ya.
Girly man!

« Reply #320 on: October 29, 2014, 03:54:51 PM »

Which end is up?  I'm so confused!
Two Mikes?  I think we don't even have two Daves on at the moment.  I'm feeling faint.
Between the Daves, Steves, and Mikes I am getting confused too...might go find something to snack on while I process this ;)
There are definitely no other Seans on the banter that spell their name like a little girl.  So you've got that going for ya.
You are going to be Auntie Tony in a little bit!

« Reply #321 on: October 29, 2014, 03:57:52 PM »

Which end is up?  I'm so confused!
Two Mikes?  I think we don't even have two Daves on at the moment.  I'm feeling faint.
Between the Daves, Steves, and Mikes I am getting confused too...might go find something to snack on while I process this ;)
There are definitely no other Seans on the banter that spell their name like a little girl.  So you've got that going for ya.
You are going to be Auntie Tony in a little bit!
LOL!

« Reply #322 on: October 29, 2014, 04:00:26 PM »

Which end is up?  I'm so confused!
Two Mikes?  I think we don't even have two Daves on at the moment.  I'm feeling faint.
Between the Daves, Steves, and Mikes I am getting confused too...might go find something to snack on while I process this ;)
There are definitely no other Seans on the banter that spell their name like a little girl.  So you've got that going for ya.
You are going to be Auntie Tony in a little bit!
Aunt Antnee? Aunt Anthony?  Auntie Scarpa?
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 10/29/2014
« Reply #323 on: October 29, 2014, 04:01:27 PM »

Which end is up?  I'm so confused!
It's the other end.... Hi Mike!

« Reply #324 on: October 29, 2014, 04:02:47 PM »

Which end is up?  I'm so confused!
Two Mikes?  I think we don't even have two Daves on at the moment.  I'm feeling faint.
Whacha talkin' about Antnee?

« Reply #325 on: October 29, 2014, 04:04:24 PM »

Which end is up?  I'm so confused!
Two Mikes?  I think we don't even have two Daves on at the moment.  I'm feeling faint.
Between the Daves, Steves, and Mikes I am getting confused too...might go find something to snack on while I process this ;)
There are definitely no other Seans on the banter that spell their name like a little girl.  So you've got that going for ya.
What Shawn's...?  Only yellowstars here

« Reply #326 on: October 29, 2014, 04:06:51 PM »

Which end is up?  I'm so confused!
Two Mikes?  I think we don't even have two Daves on at the moment.  I'm feeling faint.
Between the Daves, Steves, and Mikes I am getting confused too...might go find something to snack on while I process this ;)
There are definitely no other Seans on the banter that spell their name like a little girl.  So you've got that going for ya.
You are going to be Auntie Tony in a little bit!
Aunt Antnee? Aunt Anthony?  Auntie Scarpa?
I personally like Auntie Antnee.

« Reply #327 on: October 29, 2014, 04:08:04 PM »

Which end is up?  I'm so confused!
Two Mikes?  I think we don't even have two Daves on at the moment.  I'm feeling faint.
Whacha talkin' about Antnee?
You're alone, my friend.  TX and OH Dave have left the building.

« Reply #328 on: October 29, 2014, 04:15:43 PM »

Which end is up?  I'm so confused!
Two Mikes?  I think we don't even have two Daves on at the moment.  I'm feeling faint.
Whacha talkin' about Antnee?
You're alone, my friend.  TX and OH Dave have left the building.
I fit into both groups - DaveMike - jusy ask DaveDave.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 10/29/2014
« Reply #329 on: October 29, 2014, 04:19:43 PM »

Which end is up?  I'm so confused!
Two Mikes?  I think we don't even have two Daves on at the moment.  I'm feeling faint.
Whacha talkin' about Antnee?
You're alone, my friend.  TX and OH Dave have left the building.

Down to 1 Dave... say it ain't so! Call in the reserves.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24