Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 24

« Reply #300 on: October 29, 2014, 03:21:06 PM »

So this is where the cool kids hang out...

I go on a conference call and the infamous mweber logs in... wtf. This is no ordinary hump day.

Shaun musta texted him about the tile issue.
Should we give him a little Tuesday orientation?

He don't know me from Adam, but I'm sure he'd point out a few things about you as well. You willing to take that chance? lol
Haha, maybe we can all just bash Tony then? ;)
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 10/29/2014
« Reply #301 on: October 29, 2014, 03:21:16 PM »

I'll let Flip know to start planning something.  ;)  Look at this shit, Mike's here for 2 minutes and he's already flipped us around.  Sheesh.
All is well. Will be back up in NYC in December again, FYI

What's Shaun's excuse then? Other than the need to be a PW... :)

So this is where the cool kids hang out...
LOL!  Only for us non-facebook folks.  Hope you are well, Mike.

As long as it involves a warm inside place to smoke that serves alcohol, I'm game  ;)
I just heard there's an app called cigarlocator and it's supposed to be decent.  Haven't actually tried it yet.  We'll figure something out.

You're gonna leave him in the streets again, aren't you?

« Reply #302 on: October 29, 2014, 03:21:36 PM »

I'll let Flip know to start planning something.  ;)  Look at this shit, Mike's here for 2 minutes and he's already flipped us around.  Sheesh.
All is well. Will be back up in NYC in December again, FYI

What's Shaun's excuse then? Other than the need to be a PW... :)

So this is where the cool kids hang out...
LOL!  Only for us non-facebook folks.  Hope you are well, Mike.

As long as it involves a warm inside place to smoke that serves alcohol, I'm game  ;)
I just heard there's an app called cigarlocator and it's supposed to be decent.  Haven't actually tried it yet.  We'll figure something out.

You're gonna leave him in the streets again, aren't you?
I still don't trust ya Tony  ;D

« Reply #303 on: October 29, 2014, 03:23:42 PM »

I'll let Flip know to start planning something.  ;)  Look at this shit, Mike's here for 2 minutes and he's already flipped us around.  Sheesh.
All is well. Will be back up in NYC in December again, FYI

What's Shaun's excuse then? Other than the need to be a PW... :)

So this is where the cool kids hang out...
LOL!  Only for us non-facebook folks.  Hope you are well, Mike.

As long as it involves a warm inside place to smoke that serves alcohol, I'm game  ;)
I just heard there's an app called cigarlocator and it's supposed to be decent.  Haven't actually tried it yet.  We'll figure something out.

You're gonna leave him in the streets again, aren't you?
I still don't trust ya Tony  ;D
Me neither.

« Reply #304 on: October 29, 2014, 03:25:20 PM »

I'll let Flip know to start planning something.  ;)  Look at this shit, Mike's here for 2 minutes and he's already flipped us around.  Sheesh.
All is well. Will be back up in NYC in December again, FYI

What's Shaun's excuse then? Other than the need to be a PW... :)

So this is where the cool kids hang out...
LOL!  Only for us non-facebook folks.  Hope you are well, Mike.

As long as it involves a warm inside place to smoke that serves alcohol, I'm game  ;)
I just heard there's an app called cigarlocator and it's supposed to be decent.  Haven't actually tried it yet.  We'll figure something out.

You're gonna leave him in the streets again, aren't you?
Man, it was fucking cold that night.

« Reply #305 on: October 29, 2014, 03:26:14 PM »

I'll let Flip know to start planning something.  ;)  Look at this shit, Mike's here for 2 minutes and he's already flipped us around.  Sheesh.
All is well. Will be back up in NYC in December again, FYI

What's Shaun's excuse then? Other than the need to be a PW... :)

So this is where the cool kids hang out...
LOL!  Only for us non-facebook folks.  Hope you are well, Mike.

As long as it involves a warm inside place to smoke that serves alcohol, I'm game  ;)
I just heard there's an app called cigarlocator and it's supposed to be decent.  Haven't actually tried it yet.  We'll figure something out.

You're gonna leave him in the streets again, aren't you?
Man, it was fucking cold that night.
We don't need to hear about how you kept each other warm
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 10/29/2014
« Reply #306 on: October 29, 2014, 03:29:41 PM »

I'll let Flip know to start planning something.  ;)  Look at this shit, Mike's here for 2 minutes and he's already flipped us around.  Sheesh.
All is well. Will be back up in NYC in December again, FYI

What's Shaun's excuse then? Other than the need to be a PW... :)

So this is where the cool kids hang out...
LOL!  Only for us non-facebook folks.  Hope you are well, Mike.

As long as it involves a warm inside place to smoke that serves alcohol, I'm game  ;)
I just heard there's an app called cigarlocator and it's supposed to be decent.  Haven't actually tried it yet.  We'll figure something out.

You're gonna leave him in the streets again, aren't you?
Man, it was fucking cold that night.
We don't need to hear about how you kept each other warm

bu, bu, but it was a matter of life and death!
Logged

mweber

  • Newbie Status
  • Life's too short to smoke shitty cigars
    • Gryphon Humidors
Re: 10/29/2014
« Reply #307 on: October 29, 2014, 03:33:08 PM »

I'll let Flip know to start planning something.  ;)  Look at this shit, Mike's here for 2 minutes and he's already flipped us around.  Sheesh.
All is well. Will be back up in NYC in December again, FYI

What's Shaun's excuse then? Other than the need to be a PW... :)

So this is where the cool kids hang out...
LOL!  Only for us non-facebook folks.  Hope you are well, Mike.

As long as it involves a warm inside place to smoke that serves alcohol, I'm game  ;)
I just heard there's an app called cigarlocator and it's supposed to be decent.  Haven't actually tried it yet.  We'll figure something out.

What about Cigar Inn?

« Reply #308 on: October 29, 2014, 03:33:13 PM »

I'll let Flip know to start planning something.  ;)  Look at this shit, Mike's here for 2 minutes and he's already flipped us around.  Sheesh.
All is well. Will be back up in NYC in December again, FYI

What's Shaun's excuse then? Other than the need to be a PW... :)

So this is where the cool kids hang out...
LOL!  Only for us non-facebook folks.  Hope you are well, Mike.

As long as it involves a warm inside place to smoke that serves alcohol, I'm game  ;)
I just heard there's an app called cigarlocator and it's supposed to be decent.  Haven't actually tried it yet.  We'll figure something out.

You're gonna leave him in the streets again, aren't you?
Man, it was fucking cold that night.
We don't need to hear about how you kept each other warm

bu, bu, but it was a matter of life and death!
"I kiss ass my whole life and no one calls me an ass kisser, but I sucked one dick..."  - Tony (with MWebs)
Logged

mweber

  • Newbie Status
  • Life's too short to smoke shitty cigars
    • Gryphon Humidors
Re: 10/29/2014
« Reply #309 on: October 29, 2014, 03:33:44 PM »

I'll let Flip know to start planning something.  ;)  Look at this shit, Mike's here for 2 minutes and he's already flipped us around.  Sheesh.
All is well. Will be back up in NYC in December again, FYI

What's Shaun's excuse then? Other than the need to be a PW... :)

So this is where the cool kids hang out...
LOL!  Only for us non-facebook folks.  Hope you are well, Mike.

As long as it involves a warm inside place to smoke that serves alcohol, I'm game  ;)
I just heard there's an app called cigarlocator and it's supposed to be decent.  Haven't actually tried it yet.  We'll figure something out.

You're gonna leave him in the streets again, aren't you?
Man, it was fucking cold that night.
We don't need to hear about how you kept each other warm

bu, bu, but it was a matter of life and death!

Shit just got weird...

« Reply #310 on: October 29, 2014, 03:33:44 PM »

I'll let Flip know to start planning something.  ;)  Look at this shit, Mike's here for 2 minutes and he's already flipped us around.  Sheesh.
All is well. Will be back up in NYC in December again, FYI

What's Shaun's excuse then? Other than the need to be a PW... :)

So this is where the cool kids hang out...
LOL!  Only for us non-facebook folks.  Hope you are well, Mike.

As long as it involves a warm inside place to smoke that serves alcohol, I'm game  ;)
I just heard there's an app called cigarlocator and it's supposed to be decent.  Haven't actually tried it yet.  We'll figure something out.

What about Cigar Inn?
I would highly recommend them, lot of good stuff there to smoke and I know they have 'back rooms' with aged/special inventory.
Logged

mweber

  • Newbie Status
  • Life's too short to smoke shitty cigars
    • Gryphon Humidors
Re: 10/29/2014
« Reply #311 on: October 29, 2014, 03:34:20 PM »

[...]

I will destroy you. #nohomo

« Reply #312 on: October 29, 2014, 03:35:39 PM »

[...]

« Reply #313 on: October 29, 2014, 03:37:42 PM »

Which end is up?  I'm so confused!

« Reply #314 on: October 29, 2014, 03:45:36 PM »

I'll let Flip know to start planning something.  ;)  Look at this shit, Mike's here for 2 minutes and he's already flipped us around.  Sheesh.
All is well. Will be back up in NYC in December again, FYI

What's Shaun's excuse then? Other than the need to be a PW... :)

So this is where the cool kids hang out...
LOL!  Only for us non-facebook folks.  Hope you are well, Mike.

As long as it involves a warm inside place to smoke that serves alcohol, I'm game  ;)
I just heard there's an app called cigarlocator and it's supposed to be decent.  Haven't actually tried it yet.  We'll figure something out.

What about Cigar Inn?
I've heard great things but have never been there.  I think they close early though.  I'll look into it.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 24