Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 26

« Reply #45 on: October 28, 2014, 06:34:44 AM »

Morning Chip, Dave. Got my direct deposit e-mail today and found out I got a top performer bonus this month. Nice surprise, since no one in management told me. Let's get something good on the jam now!
Well that's very UnTuesdayish, congrats on the bonus and we have a jam to talk about...I don't like it

« Reply #46 on: October 28, 2014, 06:36:45 AM »

Morning Chip, Dave. Got my direct deposit e-mail today and found out I got a top performer bonus this month. Nice surprise, since no one in management told me. Let's get something good on the jam now!
That's incredible.  But typical.  Congrats anyway.

« Reply #47 on: October 28, 2014, 06:37:09 AM »

Morning Chip, Dave. Got my direct deposit e-mail today and found out I got a top performer bonus this month. Nice surprise, since no one in management told me. Let's get something good on the jam now!
C'mon Perdomo Lot 23's!!

« Reply #48 on: October 28, 2014, 06:37:10 AM »

And good morning, fellas.

« Reply #49 on: October 28, 2014, 06:38:16 AM »

Morning Chip, Dave. Got my direct deposit e-mail today and found out I got a top performer bonus this month. Nice surprise, since no one in management told me. Let's get something good on the jam now!
That's incredible.  But typical.  Congrats anyway.
To me, it couldn't have gone better. No speech, just give me the $$

« Reply #50 on: October 28, 2014, 06:39:38 AM »

And good morning, fellas.
Morning Tony, I finding it difficult to "get my Tuesday on" with all this goddam positivity!

« Reply #51 on: October 28, 2014, 06:40:27 AM »

Morning Chip, Dave. Got my direct deposit e-mail today and found out I got a top performer bonus this month. Nice surprise, since no one in management told me. Let's get something good on the jam now!
Well that's very UnTuesdayish, congrats on the bonus and we have a jam to talk about...I don't like it
Don't worry, you and Tony are here now, it's back to your regular Tuesday programming.

« Reply #52 on: October 28, 2014, 06:40:34 AM »

And good morning, fellas.
Morning Tony, I finding it difficult to "get my Tuesday on" with all this goddam positivity!
I was thinking the same.  Maybe it should be opposite day?  We can be nasty tomorrow.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 10/28/2014
« Reply #53 on: October 28, 2014, 06:41:11 AM »

Good morning Tony and Scott.

« Reply #54 on: October 28, 2014, 06:42:15 AM »

Morning Chip, Dave. Got my direct deposit e-mail today and found out I got a top performer bonus this month. Nice surprise, since no one in management told me. Let's get something good on the jam now!
That's incredible.  But typical.  Congrats anyway.
To me, it couldn't have gone better. No speech, just give me the $$
I'm assuming that the same dickheads in management had to make the recommendation.  So that's something.

« Reply #55 on: October 28, 2014, 06:42:53 AM »

Good morning Tony and Scott.
Howdy, Chip.

« Reply #56 on: October 28, 2014, 06:45:33 AM »

And good morning, fellas.
Morning Tony, I finding it difficult to "get my Tuesday on" with all this goddam positivity!
I was thinking the same.  Maybe it should be opposite day?  We can be nasty tomorrow.
Fuck You!
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 10/28/2014
« Reply #57 on: October 28, 2014, 06:46:43 AM »

 8 Diamond Crown Julius Caeser Toro

     Dave's bonus money item
          3/37.25

 7 Diesel Unlimited Maduro d.5

         10/32.50

 6 Montecristo Classic Robusto

          5/27.50

 5 Nub Habano 358

         10/37.50

 4 E.P. Carrillo Cardinal Maduro 52

          5/22.50

 3 Man O' War Virtue Toro
         10/34.99
 2 CAO Extreme
         5/21.50
 1 Sam Leccia Luchador
          5/27.50

« Reply #58 on: October 28, 2014, 06:47:00 AM »

Morning Chip, Dave. Got my direct deposit e-mail today and found out I got a top performer bonus this month. Nice surprise, since no one in management told me. Let's get something good on the jam now!
That's incredible.  But typical.  Congrats anyway.
To me, it couldn't have gone better. No speech, just give me the $$
I'm assuming that the same dickheads in management had to make the recommendation.  So that's something.
Can you picture that meeting? Well...we have to pick SOMEBODY. The tall guy scares me, let's give it to him

« Reply #59 on: October 28, 2014, 06:50:24 AM »