CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 26

Author Topic: 10/28/2014  (Read 46690 times)

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
Re: 10/28/2014
« Reply #60 on: October 28, 2014, 06:55:00 AM »

And good morning, fellas.
Morning Tony, I finding it difficult to "get my Tuesday on" with all this goddam positivity!
I was thinking the same.  Maybe it should be opposite day?  We can be nasty tomorrow.
Fuck You!
Or today works too.  Your choice.

sfish

« Reply #61 on: October 28, 2014, 06:55:03 AM »

Morning Chip, Dave. Got my direct deposit e-mail today and found out I got a top performer bonus this month. Nice surprise, since no one in management told me. Let's get something good on the jam now!
That's incredible.  But typical.  Congrats anyway.
To me, it couldn't have gone better. No speech, just give me the $$
I'm assuming that the same dickheads in management had to make the recommendation.  So that's something.
Can you picture that meeting? Well...we have to pick SOMEBODY. The tall guy scares me, let's give it to him

Not trying to pry but how much $$ towards cigars are we talking? Just want to enable accordingly  ;)

sfish

« Reply #62 on: October 28, 2014, 06:55:50 AM »

Morning Tony, I finding it difficult to "get my Tuesday on" with all this goddam positivity!
I was thinking the same.  Maybe it should be opposite day?  We can be nasty tomorrow.
Fuck You!
We'll see how things go, I feel better since you showed up, it's working

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #63 on: October 28, 2014, 06:58:29 AM »

Morning Chip, Dave. Got my direct deposit e-mail today and found out I got a top performer bonus this month. Nice surprise, since no one in management told me. Let's get something good on the jam now!
I'm assuming that the same dickheads in management had to make the recommendation.  So that's something.
Can you picture that meeting? Well...we have to pick SOMEBODY. The tall guy scares me, let's give it to him

Not trying to pry but how much $$ towards cigars are we talking? Just want to enable accordingly  ;)
Not sure, probably not too much. It's only $200 before Uncle Sam took a big, wet bite out of it. Now it's about $125. Might take the family out to dinner this week, so $50-75 for cigars probably. Unless I also want to buy more books. Or a wifi range extender to boost the signal in the man cave. Sheesh!

sfish

« Reply #64 on: October 28, 2014, 07:01:55 AM »

Not sure, probably not too much. It's only $200 before Uncle Sam took a big, wet bite out of it. Now it's about $125. Might take the family out to dinner this week, so $50-75 for cigars probably. Unless I also want to buy more books. Or a wifi range extender to boost the signal in the man cave. Sheesh!
Sounds like a nice Bueso Wooden Ashtray combo and a trip to Chili's

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #65 on: October 28, 2014, 07:05:34 AM »

Sounds like a nice Bueso Wooden Ashtray combo and a trip to Chili's
Better make it Taco Bell so I can still afford the Tempus.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #66 on: October 28, 2014, 07:06:04 AM »

FYI, just got the e-mail letting me know about the bonus. LALTS

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #67 on: October 28, 2014, 07:12:15 AM »

Fuck You!
We'll see how things go, I feel better since you showed up, it's working
I have that effect on people.

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #68 on: October 28, 2014, 07:18:10 AM »

+1

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #69 on: October 28, 2014, 07:20:10 AM »

And those same Dicks With Ears probably got a much larger bonus for making you into such a high performer.  At least that is the way it works around here.  Last year the Executive Director sent out personal letters to all high performers in the top two levels to make us feel good since they had no award $.  Great I felt so good knowing that not only did I have to write the letter for those awarded that worked for me but i had to write the fucking letter to myself for him to sign........  God it felt so sincere i started feeling a warm drizzle down my leg.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #70 on: October 28, 2014, 07:26:32 AM »

And those same Dicks With Ears probably got a much larger bonus for making you into such a high performer.  At least that is the way it works around here.  Last year the Executive Director sent out personal letters to all high performers in the top two levels to make us feel good since they had no award $.  Great I felt so good knowing that not only did I have to write the letter for those awarded that worked for me but i had to write the fucking letter to myself for him to sign........  God it felt so sincere i started feeling a warm drizzle down my leg.
Love that feeling.  You're lucky.

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #71 on: October 28, 2014, 07:44:24 AM »

Welcome to the Jungle!

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #72 on: October 28, 2014, 07:46:42 AM »

Welcome to the Jungle!
Morning Shaun. Hope you put on your nice pants this morning.

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #73 on: October 28, 2014, 07:47:09 AM »

Welcome to the Jungle!
Morning Shaun. Hope you put on your nice pants this morning.
What, you the banter police now? ;)  Mornin Dave!  Wife still feeling better?

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #74 on: October 28, 2014, 07:47:16 AM »

Welcome to the Jungle!
Eat shit, asshole.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 26