BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 10/27/2014
« Reply #315 on: October 27, 2014, 04:10:08 PM »

Think I will go home!

I think you should.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 10/27/2014
« Reply #316 on: October 27, 2014, 04:10:27 PM »

22.... ounces!

« Reply #317 on: October 27, 2014, 04:10:34 PM »

Looks like Famous shit the bed....

Service Unavailable

HTTP Error 503. The service is unavailable.

Works now for me but it is useless anyway
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 10/27/2014
« Reply #318 on: October 27, 2014, 04:12:00 PM »

18
Who are you?
I stretched back and I hiccupped
And looked back on my busy day
Eleven hours on the cigarbanter
God, there's got to be another way!
Ahhh who the fuck are you?  Who are you?  Who who, who who?  I really wanna know!   ;D  Loves me some Who.
Tommy, Who's Next, Quadrophenia...Oh Yeah!

Early Who rocks. I don't particularly like the Rock Opera 'Lifehouse' stuff.   :o
Never big on the actual play, or later the movie or the music from the movies, but I do like the music from Tommy and Quadrophenia albums and just listening to the songs that way.

Understand. I can deal with those. I'm talking about the over synthesized LSD trip Townshend started. They couldn't even play that shit.
Saw a concert on You tube with them playing Eminence Front.  Holy shit!  For such a troubled old soul, the man can make some music.  was from the 90's  (1990's to you youngsters) and the whole band rocked it.  IMO, Townsend can't sing for shit, but his voice seems to go with his solo music well, so what do I know.

« Reply #319 on: October 27, 2014, 04:12:54 PM »

Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 10/27/2014
« Reply #320 on: October 27, 2014, 04:13:30 PM »

Think I will go home!
Be careful out there.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 10/27/2014
« Reply #321 on: October 27, 2014, 04:26:57 PM »

ok, I have one of these monster MOW double toros for the ride home.  You all have a great evening!

« Reply #322 on: October 27, 2014, 04:27:17 PM »

ok, I have one of these monster MOW double toros for the ride home.  You all have a great evening!
Have a good night Sam!

« Reply #323 on: October 27, 2014, 04:29:18 PM »

18
Who are you?
I stretched back and I hiccupped
And looked back on my busy day
Eleven hours on the cigarbanter
God, there's got to be another way!
Ahhh who the fuck are you?  Who are you?  Who who, who who?  I really wanna know!   ;D  Loves me some Who.
Tommy, Who's Next, Quadrophenia...Oh Yeah!

Early Who rocks. I don't particularly like the Rock Opera 'Lifehouse' stuff.   :o
Never big on the actual play, or later the movie or the music from the movies, but I do like the music from Tommy and Quadrophenia albums and just listening to the songs that way.

Understand. I can deal with those. I'm talking about the over synthesized LSD trip Townshend started. They couldn't even play that shit.
It beats the hell out of the synthesized and auto-tune bullshit they play on the radio today.

It's a toss up. At least Katy Perry has big boobs.  :P
That doesn't mean shit.  I have big boobs too.  Wanna see?

« Reply #324 on: October 27, 2014, 04:30:09 PM »

[...]

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

« Reply #325 on: October 27, 2014, 04:31:42 PM »

[...]

I saw them live in the late '80s.  I'm pretty sure they were enjoyable but I don't remember.

« Reply #326 on: October 27, 2014, 04:32:58 PM »

[...]

Probably right around the time Shaun was born.  I've never felt so old.   :-[

« Reply #327 on: October 27, 2014, 04:34:03 PM »

[...]

'87, hell of a year!  ;D

« Reply #328 on: October 27, 2014, 04:45:13 PM »

I saw them live in the late '80s.  I'm pretty sure they were enjoyable but I don't remember.
Probably right around the time Shaun was born.  I've never felt so old.   :-[
'87, hell of a year!  ;D
I think the concert was in the summer/fall of '88 or '89.  Sheesh, nonetheless.

« Reply #329 on: October 27, 2014, 04:50:26 PM »

I saw them live in the late '80s.  I'm pretty sure they were enjoyable but I don't remember.
Probably right around the time Shaun was born.  I've never felt so old.   :-[
'87, hell of a year!  ;D
I think the concert was in the summer/fall of '88 or '89.  Sheesh, nonetheless.
We were both pretty drunk back then...breastmilk was my drink of choice.