BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 10/27/2014
« Reply #300 on: October 27, 2014, 03:44:44 PM »

18
Who are you?
I stretched back and I hiccupped
And looked back on my busy day
Eleven hours on the cigarbanter
God, there's got to be another way!
Ahhh who the fuck are you?  Who are you?  Who who, who who?  I really wanna know!   ;D  Loves me some Who.
Tommy, Who's Next, Quadrophenia...Oh Yeah!

Early Who rocks. I don't particularly like the Rock Opera 'Lifehouse' stuff.   :o
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 10/27/2014
« Reply #301 on: October 27, 2014, 03:45:54 PM »

time to give report and get the 18 out of here. HAZUA or whatever he said

« Reply #302 on: October 27, 2014, 03:46:58 PM »

time to give report and get the 18 out of here. HAZUA or whatever he said
See ya OyOyOy!
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 10/27/2014
« Reply #303 on: October 27, 2014, 03:49:02 PM »

time to give report and get the 18 out of here. HAZUA or whatever he said

Take off, eh!
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 10/27/2014
« Reply #304 on: October 27, 2014, 03:49:49 PM »

18
Who are you?
I stretched back and I hiccupped
And looked back on my busy day
Eleven hours on the cigarbanter
God, there's got to be another way!
Ahhh who the fuck are you?  Who are you?  Who who, who who?  I really wanna know!   ;D  Loves me some Who.
Tommy, Who's Next, Quadrophenia...Oh Yeah!

Early Who rocks. I don't particularly like the Rock Opera 'Lifehouse' stuff.   :o
Never big on the actual play, or later the movie or the music from the movies, but I do like the music from Tommy and Quadrophenia albums and just listening to the songs that way.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 10/27/2014
« Reply #305 on: October 27, 2014, 03:50:20 PM »

time to give report and get the 18 out of here. HAZUA or whatever he said
Later Oy.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 10/27/2014
« Reply #306 on: October 27, 2014, 03:54:35 PM »

18
Who are you?
I stretched back and I hiccupped
And looked back on my busy day
Eleven hours on the cigarbanter
God, there's got to be another way!
Ahhh who the fuck are you?  Who are you?  Who who, who who?  I really wanna know!   ;D  Loves me some Who.
Tommy, Who's Next, Quadrophenia...Oh Yeah!

Early Who rocks. I don't particularly like the Rock Opera 'Lifehouse' stuff.   :o
Never big on the actual play, or later the movie or the music from the movies, but I do like the music from Tommy and Quadrophenia albums and just listening to the songs that way.

Understand. I can deal with those. I'm talking about the over synthesized LSD trip Townshend started. They couldn't even play that shit.

« Reply #307 on: October 27, 2014, 03:58:41 PM »

18
Who are you?
I stretched back and I hiccupped
And looked back on my busy day
Eleven hours on the cigarbanter
God, there's got to be another way!
Ahhh who the fuck are you?  Who are you?  Who who, who who?  I really wanna know!   ;D  Loves me some Who.
Tommy, Who's Next, Quadrophenia...Oh Yeah!

Early Who rocks. I don't particularly like the Rock Opera 'Lifehouse' stuff.   :o
Never big on the actual play, or later the movie or the music from the movies, but I do like the music from Tommy and Quadrophenia albums and just listening to the songs that way.

Understand. I can deal with those. I'm talking about the over synthesized LSD trip Townshend started. They couldn't even play that shit.
It beats the hell out of the synthesized and auto-tune bullshit they play on the radio today.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 10/27/2014
« Reply #308 on: October 27, 2014, 03:58:57 PM »

Looks like Famous shit the bed....

Service Unavailable

HTTP Error 503. The service is unavailable.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 10/27/2014
« Reply #309 on: October 27, 2014, 04:02:29 PM »

18
Who are you?
I stretched back and I hiccupped
And looked back on my busy day
Eleven hours on the cigarbanter
God, there's got to be another way!
Ahhh who the fuck are you?  Who are you?  Who who, who who?  I really wanna know!   ;D  Loves me some Who.
Tommy, Who's Next, Quadrophenia...Oh Yeah!

Early Who rocks. I don't particularly like the Rock Opera 'Lifehouse' stuff.   :o
Never big on the actual play, or later the movie or the music from the movies, but I do like the music from Tommy and Quadrophenia albums and just listening to the songs that way.

Understand. I can deal with those. I'm talking about the over synthesized LSD trip Townshend started. They couldn't even play that shit.
It beats the hell out of the synthesized and auto-tune bullshit they play on the radio today.

It's a toss up. At least Katy Perry has big boobs.  :P

« Reply #310 on: October 27, 2014, 04:06:06 PM »

[...]

I'd motorboat those!  8)
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 10/27/2014
« Reply #311 on: October 27, 2014, 04:06:18 PM »

Thought for sure Shaun would have posted a pic by now... Just when you think you know somebody. Sheesh.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 10/27/2014
« Reply #312 on: October 27, 2014, 04:07:20 PM »

[...]

There we go!

« Reply #313 on: October 27, 2014, 04:09:21 PM »

Think I will go home!

« Reply #314 on: October 27, 2014, 04:09:56 PM »

Thought for sure Shaun would have posted a pic by now... Just when you think you know somebody. Sheesh.
Hahaha...aww, c'mon guys!