« Reply #105 on: October 27, 2014, 09:32:10 AM »

good morning Dave from Everywhere.
...and nowhere...
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 10/27/2014
« Reply #106 on: October 27, 2014, 09:33:29 AM »

Happy Monday, Fellas.
Half hour left for Early Bird Shipping if you have anything in your CigarPlace cart.

« Reply #107 on: October 27, 2014, 09:45:10 AM »

Good morning, BotL.  I never even bothered looking last night so I didn't realize we had a jam going on until just now.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #108 on: October 27, 2014, 09:45:20 AM »

Happy Monday, Fellas.
Half hour left for Early Bird Shipping if you have anything in your CigarPlace cart.
good morning Steve.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #109 on: October 27, 2014, 09:46:46 AM »

oh, btw - I probably should tell you guys this lady cannot physically be 'intimate' because of her disabilities. she's just a good friend.
Yes, you should have mentioned that
These are critical details-here is an example of a story that needs a critical detail:
I went for a run yesterday, went to ask the neighbor girl and she said she couldn't (she is in a wheelchair)<--KEY DETAIL! ;)
+1 CG hit the nail on the head.      Not only did your story leave out the key detail but it seemed to go out of its way to avoid such detail thus giving everyone who reads it the wrong idea - you know kind of like a damn politician talking.
These are Dean stories, why are you guys surprised?
details, details, details.
sheesh.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #110 on: October 27, 2014, 09:47:50 AM »

Good morning, BotL.  I never even bothered looking last night so I didn't realize we had a jam going on until just now.
does it really matter Tony? think about it.
good morning.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 10/27/2014
« Reply #111 on: October 27, 2014, 09:47:55 AM »

Happy Monday, Fellas.
Half hour left for Early Bird Shipping if you have anything in your CigarPlace cart.
good morning Steve.

Morning, Dean. Nice weather here over the weekend. Had to hit the leaves again, and put a fuel pump in the wardens mustang. Not as easy as it used to be. Had to drop the tank. Fun stuff.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 10/27/2014
« Reply #112 on: October 27, 2014, 09:49:46 AM »

Good morning, BotL.  I never even bothered looking last night so I didn't realize we had a jam going on until just now.

Morning, Tony. Nice game by Big Ben. Team's like Jekyll and Hyde though.

« Reply #113 on: October 27, 2014, 09:51:41 AM »

Good morning, BotL.  I never even bothered looking last night so I didn't realize we had a jam going on until just now.
does it really matter Tony? think about it.
good morning.
I did try to think about it and now my head hurts.  Please don't let me do that again.

« Reply #114 on: October 27, 2014, 09:52:26 AM »

Good morning, BotL.  I never even bothered looking last night so I didn't realize we had a jam going on until just now.
Morning, Tony. Nice game by Big Ben. Team's like Jekyll and Hyde though.
Agreed.  Hence their record.

« Reply #115 on: October 27, 2014, 09:54:48 AM »

Good morning, BotL.  I never even bothered looking last night so I didn't realize we had a jam going on until just now.

Morning, Tony. Nice game by Big Ben. Team's like Jekyll and Hyde though.
Maybe he's got a bumble bee fetish?

« Reply #116 on: October 27, 2014, 09:55:55 AM »

Good morning, BotL.  I never even bothered looking last night so I didn't realize we had a jam going on until just now.
Well you sure did not miss anything!

« Reply #117 on: October 27, 2014, 09:57:11 AM »

oh, btw - I probably should tell you guys this lady cannot physically be 'intimate' because of her disabilities. she's just a good friend.
Yes, you should have mentioned that
These are critical details-here is an example of a story that needs a critical detail:
I went for a run yesterday, went to ask the neighbor girl and she said she couldn't (she is in a wheelchair)<--KEY DETAIL! ;)
+1 CG hit the nail on the head.      Not only did your story leave out the key detail but it seemed to go out of its way to avoid such detail thus giving everyone who reads it the wrong idea - you know kind of like a damn politician talking.
These are Dean stories, why are you guys surprised?
details, details, details.
sheesh.
Yep, guess next you will be running for Mayor of the Park.

« Reply #118 on: October 27, 2014, 09:57:50 AM »

Good morning, BotL.  I never even bothered looking last night so I didn't realize we had a jam going on until just now.

Morning, Tony. Nice game by Big Ben. Team's like Jekyll and Hyde though.
Maybe he's got a bumble bee fetish?
Uniforms were great!!!!
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 10/27/2014
« Reply #119 on: October 27, 2014, 09:58:21 AM »

Good morning, BotL.  I never even bothered looking last night so I didn't realize we had a jam going on until just now.

Morning, Tony. Nice game by Big Ben. Team's like Jekyll and Hyde though.
Maybe he's got a bumble bee fetish?

For as fugly as those things look, I think they're record when they wear them is PFG!

They should wear them again next week... not even wash 'em.  ;)