« Reply #90 on: October 27, 2014, 08:41:09 AM »

Mowed the yard for the last time this weekend...now I need to make sure the snowblower runs this week!
snowblower, what's that?
Yeah yeah yeah, we all aren't so lucky! ;)

« Reply #91 on: October 27, 2014, 08:41:37 AM »

oh, btw - I probably should tell you guys this lady cannot physically be 'intimate' because of her disabilities. she's just a good friend.
Yes, you should have mentioned that

« Reply #92 on: October 27, 2014, 08:41:56 AM »

Mowed the yard for the last time this weekend...now I need to make sure the snowblower runs this week!
Did the same thing in the front Friday, gotta do the back today, I think. New leaf blower/vacuum mulcher works like a champ.
Just mowed over the couple leaves we had the in the yard, still don't get a lot with the trees around us still growing...what little we do get I just run over and shred :)

« Reply #93 on: October 27, 2014, 08:43:23 AM »

oh, btw - I probably should tell you guys this lady cannot physically be 'intimate' because of her disabilities. she's just a good friend.
Yes, you should have mentioned that
These are critical details-here is an example of a story that needs a critical detail:
I went for a run yesterday, went to ask the neighbor girl and she said she couldn't (she is in a wheelchair)<--KEY DETAIL! ;)

« Reply #94 on: October 27, 2014, 08:47:02 AM »

Mowed the yard for the last time this weekend...now I need to make sure the snowblower runs this week!
Did the same thing in the front Friday, gotta do the back today, I think. New leaf blower/vacuum mulcher works like a champ.
Just mowed over the couple leaves we had the in the yard, still don't get a lot with the trees around us still growing...what little we do get I just run over and shred :)
The back yard isn't so bad, it's a big tree, but it has big leaves on it, which are easy to rake and whatnot. The front sucks, cause there are 2 huge trees that have little skinny ass leaves which are a pain in the ass to try to rake up. Just went at them with the leaf blower, got a lot of them off the grass. Of course, now a ton more have fallen. Seems like it never ends!

« Reply #95 on: October 27, 2014, 08:55:34 AM »

oh, btw - I probably should tell you guys this lady cannot physically be 'intimate' because of her disabilities. she's just a good friend.
Yes, you should have mentioned that
These are critical details-here is an example of a story that needs a critical detail:
I went for a run yesterday, went to ask the neighbor girl and she said she couldn't (she is in a wheelchair)<--KEY DETAIL! ;)
+1 CG hit the nail on the head.      Not only did your story leave out the key detail but it seemed to go out of its way to avoid such detail thus giving everyone who reads it the wrong idea - you know kind of like a damn politician talking.

« Reply #96 on: October 27, 2014, 08:58:22 AM »

oh, btw - I probably should tell you guys this lady cannot physically be 'intimate' because of her disabilities. she's just a good friend.
Yes, you should have mentioned that
These are critical details-here is an example of a story that needs a critical detail:
I went for a run yesterday, went to ask the neighbor girl and she said she couldn't (she is in a wheelchair)<--KEY DETAIL! ;)
+1 CG hit the nail on the head.      Not only did your story leave out the key detail but it seemed to go out of its way to avoid such detail thus giving everyone who reads it the wrong idea - you know kind of like a damn politician talking.
If he was a politician, he would've just said he nailed her, then recanted later if he was discovered.

« Reply #97 on: October 27, 2014, 09:01:41 AM »

Mowed the yard for the last time this weekend...now I need to make sure the snowblower runs this week!
snowblower, what's that?
Yeah yeah yeah, we all aren't so lucky! ;)
Pass on two or three cigar purchases and liquor runs and you can have one too.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 10/27/2014
« Reply #98 on: October 27, 2014, 09:02:50 AM »

9 Bahia Vintage Torpedo
          5/22.50
 8 Punch Bareknuckle Elites
         10/29.60
 7 Four Kicks by Crowned Heads Robusto Extra
          5/22.50
 6 Oliva Saison Torpedo
         10/34.99
 5 Diesel Delirium Gordo
          5/29.50
 4 Alec Bradley Tempus Quadrum (box-press)
         10/39.99
 3 My Father Le Bijou 1922 Petite Robusto
          5/25.00
 2 Romeo y Julieta Vintage #7.5 Toro
         10/39.99
1 CAO Colombia Tinto Robusto
         10/22.10

« Reply #99 on: October 27, 2014, 09:04:02 AM »

oh, btw - I probably should tell you guys this lady cannot physically be 'intimate' because of her disabilities. she's just a good friend.
Yes, you should have mentioned that
These are critical details-here is an example of a story that needs a critical detail:
I went for a run yesterday, went to ask the neighbor girl and she said she couldn't (she is in a wheelchair)<--KEY DETAIL! ;)
+1 CG hit the nail on the head.      Not only did your story leave out the key detail but it seemed to go out of its way to avoid such detail thus giving everyone who reads it the wrong idea - you know kind of like a damn politician talking.
These are Dean stories, why are you guys surprised?

« Reply #100 on: October 27, 2014, 09:04:35 AM »

Oh how exciting Bermuda Grass Cigars on the Jam - AGAIN!!!!

« Reply #101 on: October 27, 2014, 09:10:11 AM »

Morning Dean & Fish, think I already got all the others earler.  Man what another excitinig Jam we got going here!
I have a crap load of cigars in my out basket, just need ONE decent offering for free shipping. the MF LB would have been nice.
In case you can't find that deal - http://www.cigarsinternational.com/SHFREE4A
Solid Monday morning enablin' there Mr. Dave!

« Reply #102 on: October 27, 2014, 09:14:48 AM »

Good Morning Travelin Dave - wow I saw your whatever time AM greeting to Chip as just arriving in CA.

« Reply #103 on: October 27, 2014, 09:18:45 AM »

Quote from: Texas Redfish link=topic=170.msg46765#msg46765 date= 414415688
Good Morning Travelin Dave - wow I saw your whatever time AM greeting to Chip as just arriving in CA.
Morning Dave.  Slept a bit on the plane, Got in after 9 enjoyed a cigar and got to bed by 12 here.  Now to start the day... again.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #104 on: October 27, 2014, 09:29:50 AM »

good morning Dave from Everywhere.