CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 26

Author Topic: 10/27/2014  (Read 39445 times)

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
Re: 10/27/2014
« Reply #75 on: October 27, 2014, 07:59:55 AM »

Happy Monday!
Well Happy Monday there BD Junior.  Go ahead and post your babyshitting story and get it over with.
It was pretty good, tough with 2 of them, but we made it through just fine.  How bout them LSU-Tigers!
Student section rushed the field like we had just won the championship game.
That game solidified the name of Death Valley and how dumb everyone in Mississippi really is(really dumb)!
If you have never been there you just can't even imagine how loud and wild that place is when full up for a  tight conference rival game.

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #76 on: October 27, 2014, 08:01:28 AM »

Happy Monday!
Well Happy Monday there BD Junior.  Go ahead and post your babyshitting story and get it over with.
It was pretty good, tough with 2 of them, but we made it through just fine.  How bout them LSU-Tigers!
That game solidified the name of Death Valley and how dumb everyone in Mississippi really is(really dumb)!
Hey now my Mother was from Mississippi.
;)

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #77 on: October 27, 2014, 08:01:58 AM »

Happy Monday!
If you have never been there you just can't even imagine how loud and wild that place is when full up for a  tight conference rival game.
MY wife and I were both yelling at the TV, she has never done that for college football in her life(ensure college v NFL debate)

dwgbryant

« Reply #78 on: October 27, 2014, 08:02:15 AM »

Montecristo Media Noche churchill lit. grown to really like these although I wish I had corona or robusto.

had a lady friend email me yesterday wanting to know if I wanted to go on an adventure. she was having a bad day and needed to run away from a bunch of assholes in her life. so she ran to me. I was told we may not get back until late, to bring a change of clothes in case it got cold and drinks/food if I wanted. we took off in her car around 3pm, headed north on a bunch of back roads and just drove, looked around historic sites. we came upon Rosewood, Florida. that black owned town the movie and book was about. I for one didn't know it was based on a true story and I certainly didn't know it was in Florida. we ended up at Cedar Key and watched the pelicans and dolphins play in the bay as the sun was setting. I brought cheese and crackers to snack on and sat on a bench and watched the sun set. in Cedar Key you CAN watch  the sunrise and sunset, so I may relocate. lol. or at least I know where to go for my morning fix. had a good time and she got to get away from a lot of problems in her life for awhile. it was late by the time we got back and I offered her the option of spending the night she instead went home to the assholes in her life. she was just thankful that she had a friend to spend the time with.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #79 on: October 27, 2014, 08:11:49 AM »

Montecristo Media Noche churchill lit. grown to really like these although I wish I had corona or robusto.

had a lady friend email me yesterday wanting to know if I wanted to go on an adventure. she was having a bad day and needed to run away from a bunch of assholes in her life. so she ran to me. I was told we may not get back until late, to bring a change of clothes in case it got cold and drinks/food if I wanted. we took off in her car around 3pm, headed north on a bunch of back roads and just drove, looked around historic sites. we came upon Rosewood, Florida. that black owned town the movie and book was about. I for one didn't know it was based on a true story and I certainly didn't know it was in Florida. we ended up at Cedar Key and watched the pelicans and dolphins play in the bay as the sun was setting. I brought cheese and crackers to snack on and sat on a bench and watched the sun set. in Cedar Key you CAN watch  the sunrise and sunset, so I may relocate. lol. or at least I know where to go for my morning fix. had a good time and she got to get away from a lot of problems in her life for awhile. it was late by the time we got back and I offered her the option of spending the night she instead went home to the assholes in her life. she was just thankful that she had a friend to spend the time with.
tl;dr - Dean got rejected. ;)

dwgbryant

« Reply #80 on: October 27, 2014, 08:13:14 AM »

story of my life.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #81 on: October 27, 2014, 08:13:53 AM »

Happy Monday!
MY wife and I were both yelling at the TV, she has never done that for college football in her life(ensure college v NFL debate)
LOL it was that kind of game.  My wife yells more at college football games whether live or on tv than I do but I cuss at them a lot more!

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #82 on: October 27, 2014, 08:14:32 AM »

story of my life.
Just layin that groundwork for next time!

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #83 on: October 27, 2014, 08:15:40 AM »

story of my life.
Nice story but nice guys come in last!  YOu were nice and she went home to the assholes.

dwgbryant

« Reply #84 on: October 27, 2014, 08:28:11 AM »

oh, btw - I probably should tell you guys this lady cannot physically be 'intimate' because of her disabilities. she's just a good friend.

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #85 on: October 27, 2014, 08:33:12 AM »

Mowed the yard for the last time this weekend...now I need to make sure the snowblower runs this week!

dwgbryant

« Reply #86 on: October 27, 2014, 08:34:04 AM »

BK's up.

dwgbryant

« Reply #87 on: October 27, 2014, 08:34:39 AM »

Mowed the yard for the last time this weekend...now I need to make sure the snowblower runs this week!
snowblower, what's that?

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #88 on: October 27, 2014, 08:36:35 AM »

Did the same thing in the front Friday, gotta do the back today, I think. New leaf blower/vacuum mulcher works like a champ.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #89 on: October 27, 2014, 08:38:13 AM »

BK's up.
Have been for a while and will be for a while longer!  Not a bad $3 cigar but don't move very fast.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 26