CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8

Author Topic: 9/7/2018  (Read 9216 times)

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
Re: 9/7/2018
« Reply #90 on: September 07, 2018, 03:16:18 PM »

And on that note, time to get the weekend started. Go Browns! Hazzuh!
Hahaha. I'll wish you lots of luck with that, even as a Pittsburgh fan.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #91 on: September 07, 2018, 03:38:07 PM »

https://www.holts.com/specials/1-day-flash-sale.html?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_content=https%3A//emma-assets.s3.amazonaws.com/pr0cb/dc3a32fadd449ae1ee2e5bf9b45f9d35/Termination_Sale_Sept07.jpg&utm_campaign=FS090718
Holts rm 101 liquidation sale.  i've not bought or researched Rm 1010 cigars, but the prices look decent.
I may have to do some shopping..
Well, if you move as fast as you did with the Warped offering yesterday...
In his defense, that's as fast as he moves.
The worst part is that I found the gift cards about an hour ago. They were with me the whole time. I could have sworn I had left them in a drawer at home. I guess it just wasn't meant to be.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #92 on: September 07, 2018, 03:42:34 PM »

Good morning Tony, Dave, Dave, Dean & Mark!  just a thought, out of everything I've ever lost, I miss my mind the most!
Not an original thought but OK. Good morning, Sam.
Well, you are correct, never said it was original.  implies that i have a mind if i came up with that myself... Hi Tony!
Just trying to stir the pot. Any good smokes lined up for today?
Not yet,  smoked an Argyle Banquet on the way in this morning though.  You?
I've got to figure out something for today. Hope the rains stay away. Didn't have time for a smoke yesterday because I had to rush home to get to the florist in time. Made it with 15 minutes to spare. Then took the Mrs and kids to a fancy anniversary dinner at Outback Stakehouse.
According to the weather app, looks like I'll be OK. May as well smoke the Chief Cool Arrow, in that case. You know, just so that I can make a more informed decision.

ss2

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Summertime!!
« Reply #93 on: September 07, 2018, 03:44:12 PM »

https://www.holts.com/specials/1-day-flash-sale.html?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_content=https%3A//emma-assets.s3.amazonaws.com/pr0cb/dc3a32fadd449ae1ee2e5bf9b45f9d35/Termination_Sale_Sept07.jpg&utm_campaign=FS090718
Holts rm 101 liquidation sale.  i've not bought or researched Rm 1010 cigars, but the prices look decent.
My personal opinion is that most are very good, especially for these prices.  I personally don't care for the Daruma (flavor profile very earthy), El Mas Chingon and Black Scale.  (both second tier cigars manufactured as Famous and Atlantic exclusives).  Master Collection 1, 2 and 3 really shine.  HN and San Andres have interesting and distinctive profiles.
That's helpful.
Fine, make me look back AFTER I order and see i picked all the wrong ones...

Threebean

« Reply #94 on: September 07, 2018, 04:30:11 PM »

Naked, drunk, high, Florida man tries baking cookies on George Foreman Grill, starts fire

https://thetakeout.com/naked-drunk-florida-man-fire-george-foreman-grill-1828886244/amp
OK, you can always fall back on Texas or Florida stories... :D
Naturally, they're like the Walmart of states.
As opposed to Ohio, which is the GFY of states.

Threebean

« Reply #95 on: September 07, 2018, 04:31:41 PM »

My personal opinion is that most are very good, especially for these prices.  I personally don't care for the Daruma (flavor profile very earthy), El Mas Chingon and Black Scale.  (both second tier cigars manufactured as Famous and Atlantic exclusives).  Master Collection 1, 2 and 3 really shine.  HN and San Andres have interesting and distinctive profiles.
That's helpful.
Let that be a lesson, always wait for the sensei to advise before acting.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #96 on: September 07, 2018, 04:37:24 PM »

delivered.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #97 on: September 07, 2018, 04:37:33 PM »

Good morning Tony, Dave, Dave, Dean & Mark!  just a thought, out of everything I've ever lost, I miss my mind the most!
Well, you are correct, never said it was original.  implies that i have a mind if i came up with that myself... Hi Tony!
I've got to figure out something for today. Hope the rains stay away. Didn't have time for a smoke yesterday because I had to rush home to get to the florist in time. Made it with 15 minutes to spare. Then took the Mrs and kids to a fancy anniversary dinner at Outback Stakehouse.
According to the weather app, looks like I'll be OK. May as well smoke the Chief Cool Arrow, in that case. You know, just so that I can make a more informed decision.
With the added bonus of being politically incorrect.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #98 on: September 07, 2018, 04:38:46 PM »

That's helpful.
I didn't say they were bad, just not as good as some others.   ;)

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #99 on: September 07, 2018, 04:39:16 PM »

Time to head out to meet two old retired guys for dinner and some beverages.

ss2

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Summertime!!
« Reply #100 on: September 07, 2018, 04:39:54 PM »

have a V for the ride home.  enjoy the Chief CA! and have a great weekend!

Threebean

« Reply #101 on: September 07, 2018, 04:54:04 PM »

In the man cave with a Leaf by Oscar Maduro. 

Threebean

« Reply #102 on: September 07, 2018, 04:56:13 PM »

Time to head out to meet two old retired guys for dinner and some beverages.
Enjoy the party, OldFellaDave.

Threebean

« Reply #103 on: September 07, 2018, 04:56:43 PM »

Later, Sammy.  Guess I'll be talking to myself again.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #104 on: September 07, 2018, 06:52:11 PM »

Later, Sammy.  Guess I'll be talking to myself again.
Nah, I'll hang out and keep you company. Just watching data extracts run until 5pm PDT. Then the long commute home. Then I can have a cigar.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8