Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8

good morning Daves and Tony. Happy 5th Monday.
just got back from taking the neighbor girl to work (lady's daughter). going to be a sun and hot tub day.
Good morning, Dean. I know you don't shop at CI anymore but this might be worth a look. I say "might" because I haven't checked it out yet.

https://www.cigarsinternational.com/mobile/shop/7-11-pop-up-sale/2016692/
Never mind, don't bother.
I was wondering if you just provided the wrong link... :o

Good morning Tony, Dave, Dave, Dean & Mark!  just a thought, out of everything I've ever lost, I miss my mind the most!
Better off without it, only gets you in trouble.  Morning Sam.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!

Brings to mind a George Carlin piece (not sure why except maybe for the split in half reference)  "a crumb is a great thing, if you break it in half you don't get two 1/2 crumbs, you get 2 crumbs.  Doesn't that violate some law of physics?"

Morning MoistBean .....TNWSS
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!

Good morning Tony, Dave, Dave, Dean & Mark!  just a thought, out of everything I've ever lost, I miss my mind the most!
Not an original thought but OK. Good morning, Sam.
Well, you are correct, never said it was original.  implies that i have a mind if i came up with that myself... Hi Tony!
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!

Good morning Tony, Dave, Dave, Dean & Mark!  just a thought, out of everything I've ever lost, I miss my mind the most!
Better off without it, only gets you in trouble.  Morning Sam.
Yeah, i've noticed that.  Hey Dave!

As AJF continues on his quest to blend a cigar for every company, doesn't sound like his Punch offering quite made the grade.

https://halfwheel.com/punch-diablo-diabolus/279955

As AJF continues on his quest to blend a cigar for every company, doesn't sound like his Punch offering quite made the grade.

https://halfwheel.com/punch-diablo-diabolus/279955
Despite the off-putting paint flavors on the cold draw, the Punch Diablo starts incredible once lit, tasting very much like a Cuban cigar with floral flavors, raw vanilla, toastiness and some woodiness, landing at medium-plus in all categories.

not sure paint flavors are in my cigar category.

good morning Daves and Tony. Happy 5th Monday.
just got back from taking the neighbor girl to work (lady's daughter). going to be a sun and hot tub day.
Good morning, Dean. I know you don't shop at CI anymore but this might be worth a look. I say "might" because I haven't checked it out yet.

https://www.cigarsinternational.com/mobile/shop/7-11-pop-up-sale/2016692/
Never mind, don't bother.
I was wondering if you just provided the wrong link... :o
I wish. That would mean there is a right link out there, somewhere.

As AJF continues on his quest to blend a cigar for every company, doesn't sound like his Punch offering quite made the grade.

https://halfwheel.com/punch-diablo-diabolus/279955
Despite the off-putting paint flavors on the cold draw, the Punch Diablo starts incredible once lit, tasting very much like a Cuban cigar with floral flavors, raw vanilla, toastiness and some woodiness, landing at medium-plus in all categories.

not sure paint flavors are in my cigar category.
Not sure that I could pick that one up myself, having never tasted paint. This is why I couldn't write for a cigar website, I guess.

As AJF continues on his quest to blend a cigar for every company, doesn't sound like his Punch offering quite made the grade.

https://halfwheel.com/punch-diablo-diabolus/279955
Despite the off-putting paint flavors on the cold draw, the Punch Diablo starts incredible once lit, tasting very much like a Cuban cigar with floral flavors, raw vanilla, toastiness and some woodiness, landing at medium-plus in all categories.

not sure paint flavors are in my cigar category.
Not sure that I could pick that one up myself, having never tasted paint. This is why I couldn't write for a cigar website, I guess.
maybe someone from Sherwin-Williams did the review.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8