Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8

good morning Daves and Tony. Happy 5th Monday.
just got back from taking the neighbor girl to work (lady's daughter). going to be a sun and hot tub day.
Morning UberDean.  Hopefully tummy trouble done with now.

good morning Daves and Tony. Happy 5th Monday.
just got back from taking the neighbor girl to work (lady's daughter). going to be a sun and hot tub day.
Good morning, Dean. I know you don't shop at CI anymore but this might be worth a look. I say "might" because I haven't checked it out yet.

https://www.cigarsinternational.com/mobile/shop/7-11-pop-up-sale/2016692/

good morning Daves and Tony. Happy 5th Monday.
just got back from taking the neighbor girl to work (lady's daughter). going to be a sun and hot tub day.
Good morning, Dean. I know you don't shop at CI anymore but this might be worth a look. I say "might" because I haven't checked it out yet.

https://www.cigarsinternational.com/mobile/shop/7-11-pop-up-sale/2016692/
Never mind, don't bother.

good morning Daves and Tony. Happy 5th Monday.
just got back from taking the neighbor girl to work (lady's daughter). going to be a sun and hot tub day.
Good morning, Dean. I know you don't shop at CI anymore but this might be worth a look. I say "might" because I haven't checked it out yet.

https://www.cigarsinternational.com/mobile/shop/7-11-pop-up-sale/2016692/
Never mind, don't bother.
Touts it as more than a dozen great deals, and there's 14. While technically correct, come on.

good morning Daves and Tony. Happy 5th Monday.
just got back from taking the neighbor girl to work (lady's daughter). going to be a sun and hot tub day.
Good morning, Dean. I know you don't shop at CI anymore but this might be worth a look. I say "might" because I haven't checked it out yet.

https://www.cigarsinternational.com/mobile/shop/7-11-pop-up-sale/2016692/
Never mind, don't bother.
thanks, wouldn't look anyway.

good morning Daves and Tony. Happy 5th Monday.
just got back from taking the neighbor girl to work (lady's daughter). going to be a sun and hot tub day.
Good morning, Dean. I know you don't shop at CI anymore but this might be worth a look. I say "might" because I haven't checked it out yet.

https://www.cigarsinternational.com/mobile/shop/7-11-pop-up-sale/2016692/
Never mind, don't bother.
Touts it as more than a dozen great deals, and there's 14. While technically correct, come on.
Actually, I didn't see even one great deal.

good morning Daves and Tony. Happy 5th Monday.
just got back from taking the neighbor girl to work (lady's daughter). going to be a sun and hot tub day.
Good morning, Dean. I know you don't shop at CI anymore but this might be worth a look. I say "might" because I haven't checked it out yet.

https://www.cigarsinternational.com/mobile/shop/7-11-pop-up-sale/2016692/
Never mind, don't bother.
Touts it as more than a dozen great deals, and there's 14. While technically correct, come on.
Actually, I didn't see even one great deal.
Lol, agreed.

good morning Daves and Tony. Happy 5th Monday.
just got back from taking the neighbor girl to work (lady's daughter). going to be a sun and hot tub day.
Good morning, Dean. I know you don't shop at CI anymore but this might be worth a look. I say "might" because I haven't checked it out yet.

https://www.cigarsinternational.com/mobile/shop/7-11-pop-up-sale/2016692/
Never mind, don't bother.
Touts it as more than a dozen great deals, and there's 14. While technically correct, come on.
Actually, I didn't see even one great deal.
when was the last time CI had a great deal, 2007?

Morning Daves, Dean, and Mr. Mayor.  Happy Friday to you all.  Rain this weekend here, also.  Been a wet week, which is good, as it's been a long dry spell (TWSS/TWHS).
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!

Good morning Tony, Dave, Dave, Dean & Mark!  just a thought, out of everything I've ever lost, I miss my mind the most!

good morning Mark and Sam.

Good morning Tony, Dave, Dave, Dean & Mark!  just a thought, out of everything I've ever lost, I miss my mind the most!
Morning Sam, we missed you on the banter also.  Or maybe I just missed you.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!

Good morning Tony, Dave, Dave, Dean & Mark!  just a thought, out of everything I've ever lost, I miss my mind the most!
Morning Sam, we missed you on the banter also.  Or maybe I just missed you.
Thanks Mark!  Been the busiest I've ever been the last month & 1/2 and there seems to be no end.  along with my "regular duties, i am now tasked with opening and maintaining the new branch office in Dover DE.  so i'm doing the split my time thing.  correct me if i'm wrong please, but in my math class days, i seem to remember that if you split zero by 2 you get zero.

Morning Daves, Dean, and Mr. Mayor.  Happy Friday to you all.  Rain this weekend here, also.  Been a wet week, which is good, as it's been a long dry spell (TWSS/TWHS).
Good morning, WetBean.

Good morning Tony, Dave, Dave, Dean & Mark!  just a thought, out of everything I've ever lost, I miss my mind the most!
Not an original thought but OK. Good morning, Sam.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8