CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]

Author Topic: 9/7/2018  (Read 9179 times)

Threebean

Re: 9/7/2018
« Reply #105 on: September 07, 2018, 07:09:17 PM »

Good morning Tony, Dave, Dave, Dean & Mark!  just a thought, out of everything I've ever lost, I miss my mind the most!
Not an original thought but OK. Good morning, Sam.
Well, you are correct, never said it was original.  implies that i have a mind if i came up with that myself... Hi Tony!
Just trying to stir the pot. Any good smokes lined up for today?
Not yet,  smoked an Argyle Banquet on the way in this morning though.  You?
I've got to figure out something for today. Hope the rains stay away. Didn't have time for a smoke yesterday because I had to rush home to get to the florist in time. Made it with 15 minutes to spare. Then took the Mrs and kids to a fancy anniversary dinner at Outback Stakehouse.
According to the weather app, looks like I'll be OK. May as well smoke the Chief Cool Arrow, in that case. You know, just so that I can make a more informed decision.
have a V for the ride home.  enjoy the Chief CA! and have a great weekend!
Later, Sammy.  Guess I'll be talking to myself again.
Nah, I'll hang out and keep you company. Just watching data extracts run until 5pm PDT. Then the long commute home. Then I can have a cigar.
Ah yes, data extracts.  Good times.  ???

Threebean

« Reply #106 on: September 07, 2018, 07:10:41 PM »

Good morning Tony, Dave, Dave, Dean & Mark!  just a thought, out of everything I've ever lost, I miss my mind the most!
Well, you are correct, never said it was original.  implies that i have a mind if i came up with that myself... Hi Tony!
I've got to figure out something for today. Hope the rains stay away. Didn't have time for a smoke yesterday because I had to rush home to get to the florist in time. Made it with 15 minutes to spare. Then took the Mrs and kids to a fancy anniversary dinner at Outback Stakehouse.
According to the weather app, looks like I'll be OK. May as well smoke the Chief Cool Arrow, in that case. You know, just so that I can make a more informed decision.
Nah, I'll hang out and keep you company. Just watching data extracts run until 5pm PDT. Then the long commute home. Then I can have a cigar.
I've moved on to a Four Kicks robusto.  That should take me to quiting time.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #107 on: September 07, 2018, 08:14:30 PM »

I just got out of work. A crisis happened that wasn't my fault, but thorough and immediate reports were required.

Threebean

« Reply #108 on: September 07, 2018, 08:18:42 PM »

I just got out of work. A crisis happened that wasn't my fault, but thorough and immediate reports were required.
And I'm outa here, too.  Enjoy your weekend, Mr. Raz.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #109 on: September 07, 2018, 08:20:42 PM »

And I'm outa here, too.  Enjoy your weekend, Mr. Raz.
You too, Mark.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #110 on: September 07, 2018, 09:16:28 PM »

Naked, drunk, high, Florida man tries baking cookies on George Foreman Grill, starts fire

https://thetakeout.com/naked-drunk-florida-man-fire-george-foreman-grill-1828886244/amp
OK, you can always fall back on Texas or Florida stories... :D
Naturally, they're like the Walmart of states.
As opposed to Ohio, which is the GFY of states.
I have to agree with you there.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #111 on: September 07, 2018, 09:18:09 PM »

Ah yes, data extracts.  Good times.  ???
CNS

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #112 on: September 07, 2018, 09:22:05 PM »

With the added bonus of being politically incorrect.
I'm not sure how I felt about it. Didn't hold on to the ash too well. Wound up wearing some of it. Flavors were good but I don't know if I want a box. Truth is, I should have been sitting to thoroughly enjoy this smoke. Not a good walking around stick.

Threebean

« Reply #113 on: September 07, 2018, 11:28:13 PM »

With the added bonus of being politically incorrect.
I'm not sure how I felt about it. Didn't hold on to the ash too well. Wound up wearing some of it. Flavors were good but I don't know if I want a box. Truth is, I should have been sitting to thoroughly enjoy this smoke. Not a good walking around stick.

For me it runs slightly ahead of the Uncle Lee in flavor profile, but the burn isn't as wonky.  Decent $4 stick.   I enjoy it but doubt I'll buy more unless on clearance.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]