Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5

« Reply #45 on: August 29, 2018, 02:19:18 PM »

Boring salad for lunch today. I put back on a few pounds during the summer. Looking forward to my dessert cigar after work.
Know what you're having yet? Too damn muggy here to smoke anything this week so far, even if I had time. Storm front is coming through tonight, should be cooling things down.
Perhaps I'll find out tomorrow. Hazzuh!

« Reply #46 on: August 29, 2018, 02:19:29 PM »

Room 101 MC II Lancero cut and ready for 🔥
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 8/29/2018
« Reply #47 on: August 29, 2018, 02:41:37 PM »

Boring salad for lunch today. I put back on a few pounds during the summer. Looking forward to my dessert cigar after work.
Know what you're having yet? Too damn muggy here to smoke anything this week so far, even if I had time. Storm front is coming through tonight, should be cooling things down.
Perhaps I'll find out tomorrow. Hazzuh!
later!

« Reply #48 on: August 29, 2018, 03:09:48 PM »

Boring salad for lunch today. I put back on a few pounds during the summer. Looking forward to my dessert cigar after work.
Is there any other kind of salad?  had a GH Zulu white for lunch.  tasty.  humi time helps those.
BOGO lunch at PF Chang’s, $11.00 total for 2 of us.  Nap time now then a cigar selection.
You can't afford NOT to eat there.

« Reply #49 on: August 29, 2018, 03:12:30 PM »

Boring salad for lunch today. I put back on a few pounds during the summer. Looking forward to my dessert cigar after work.
Know what you're having yet? Too damn muggy here to smoke anything this week so far, even if I had time. Storm front is coming through tonight, should be cooling things down.
Perhaps I'll find out tomorrow. Hazzuh!
Yeah, sorry. I had a meeting. I'm probably gonna try something very different today. I'll post it when I decide.

« Reply #50 on: August 29, 2018, 03:12:48 PM »

Boring salad for lunch today. I put back on a few pounds during the summer. Looking forward to my dessert cigar after work.
Is there any other kind of salad?  had a GH Zulu white for lunch.  tasty.  humi time helps those.
BOGO lunch at PF Chang’s, $11.00 total for 2 of us.  Nap time now then a cigar selection.
You can't afford NOT to eat there.
Amen!

Going to the boys house with the in-laws tonight for lasagna so a cheap eats day for us.

« Reply #51 on: August 29, 2018, 03:16:23 PM »

Boring salad for lunch today. I put back on a few pounds during the summer. Looking forward to my dessert cigar after work.
Is there any other kind of salad?  had a GH Zulu white for lunch.  tasty.  humi time helps those.
BOGO lunch at PF Chang’s, $11.00 total for 2 of us.  Nap time now then a cigar selection.
You can't afford NOT to eat there.
Amen!

Going to the boys house with the in-laws tonight for lasagna so a cheap eats day for us.
We did Smashburger for dinner last night. Since it was kids eat free Tuesday, and my wife had a bunch of rewards points... Dinner for 6 wound up costing $19.

« Reply #52 on: August 29, 2018, 03:19:40 PM »

Boring salad for lunch today. I put back on a few pounds during the summer. Looking forward to my dessert cigar after work.
Is there any other kind of salad?  had a GH Zulu white for lunch.  tasty.  humi time helps those.
BOGO lunch at PF Chang’s, $11.00 total for 2 of us.  Nap time now then a cigar selection.
You can't afford NOT to eat there.
Amen!

Going to the boys house with the in-laws tonight for lasagna so a cheap eats day for us.
We did Smashburger for dinner last night. Since it was kids eat free Tuesday, and my wife had a bunch of rewards points... Dinner for 6 wound up costing $19.
That was a real meal deal

« Reply #53 on: August 29, 2018, 04:11:03 PM »

I'm looking to smoke something I received at the Drew Estate event I attended last month. Perhaps a Kentucky Fire Cured or a Larutan NBD (used to be known as DE Natural Dirt).

Edit: I decided on Nica Rustica Brujito instead. Been some time since I lit this smoke bomb. The other two I previously mentioned were feeling spongey and need some dry boxing.

« Reply #54 on: August 29, 2018, 04:22:25 PM »

Afternoon Tony and TugBoatDave.  in the man cave with a Little Devil.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 8/29/2018
« Reply #55 on: August 29, 2018, 04:41:19 PM »

I'm looking to smoke something I received at the Drew Estate event I attended last month. Perhaps a Kentucky Fire Cured or a Larutan NBD (used to be known as DE Natural Dirt).

Edit: I decided on Nica Rustica Brujito instead. Been some time since I lit this smoke bomb. The other two I previously mentioned were feeling spongey and need some dry boxing.
Good choice!  have a Diesel uncut for the ride.

later gators

« Reply #56 on: August 29, 2018, 05:11:08 PM »

made it home just in time, jumped in the hot tub but then thunderstorm moved in.

« Reply #57 on: August 29, 2018, 05:20:35 PM »

we only played the back 9, played so so, nothing to write home about, greens were in terrible shape.

« Reply #58 on: August 29, 2018, 05:27:41 PM »

we only played the back 9, played so so, nothing to write home about, greens were in terrible shape.
You don't have to write home home about it but make sure you post it here.

« Reply #59 on: August 29, 2018, 05:29:24 PM »

I'm looking to smoke something I received at the Drew Estate event I attended last month. Perhaps a Kentucky Fire Cured or a Larutan NBD (used to be known as DE Natural Dirt).

Edit: I decided on Nica Rustica Brujito instead. Been some time since I lit this smoke bomb. The other two I previously mentioned were feeling spongey and need some dry boxing.
Never disappoints...
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5