Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6

« Reply #60 on: August 27, 2018, 01:56:25 PM »

neighbor lady came over for sun and hot tub. she took me to Home Depot for lunch, hot Italian sausage with peppers and onions. my kind of lady.

« Reply #61 on: August 27, 2018, 02:13:04 PM »

neighbor lady came over for sun and hot tub. she took me to Home Depot for lunch, hot Italian sausage with peppers and onions. my kind of lady.
Home Depot for lunch is a euphemistic way of saying you nailed her?

« Reply #62 on: August 27, 2018, 02:15:50 PM »

neighbor lady came over for sun and hot tub. she took me to Home Depot for lunch, hot Italian sausage with peppers and onions. my kind of lady.
Home Depot for lunch is a euphemistic way of saying you nailed her?
Lol, wouldn't that be nice?

« Reply #63 on: August 27, 2018, 02:23:39 PM »

neighbor lady came over for sun and hot tub. she took me to Home Depot for lunch, hot Italian sausage with peppers and onions. my kind of lady.
Home Depot for lunch is a euphemistic way of saying you nailed her?
Lol, wouldn't that be nice?
Any cigar smoking in your immediate future?

« Reply #64 on: August 27, 2018, 02:23:40 PM »

Hazzuh!

« Reply #65 on: August 27, 2018, 02:24:07 PM »

neighbor lady came over for sun and hot tub. she took me to Home Depot for lunch, hot Italian sausage with peppers and onions. my kind of lady.
Home Depot for lunch is a euphemistic way of saying you nailed her?
Lol, wouldn't that be nice?
Any cigar smoking in your immediate future?
Probably not until the weekend, Thursday or Friday night.

« Reply #66 on: August 27, 2018, 02:25:00 PM »

neighbor lady came over for sun and hot tub. she took me to Home Depot for lunch, hot Italian sausage with peppers and onions. my kind of lady.
Home Depot for lunch is a euphemistic way of saying you nailed her?
Lol, wouldn't that be nice?
Any cigar smoking in your immediate future?
Probably not until the weekend, Thursday or Friday night.
Together, we equal one BotL.

« Reply #67 on: August 27, 2018, 02:25:30 PM »

« Reply #68 on: August 27, 2018, 02:30:34 PM »

« Reply #69 on: August 27, 2018, 02:31:15 PM »

At the hospital where a friend is getting a stent put in. Fun times.
Sorry to hear about it, brother. Did this come out of nowhere?
Not this visit. He had a minor cardiac incident some weeks ago, then they scheduled him for a stent a week later but nicked the wall of the artery. So today they went in to finish the job - two stents, actually. He's in recovery now.  This is The Engineer. Works for state DOT. You might have seen on the news a few years ago that a bridge over the Skagit River collapsed. Made the national news because it was on interstate 5. This guy was in charge of the project to replace it.

« Reply #70 on: August 27, 2018, 02:31:16 PM »

neighbor lady came over for sun and hot tub. she took me to Home Depot for lunch, hot Italian sausage with peppers and onions. my kind of lady.
Home Depot for lunch is a euphemistic way of saying you nailed her?
it means we had lunch.

« Reply #71 on: August 27, 2018, 02:36:44 PM »

At the hospital where a friend is getting a stent put in. Fun times.
Sorry to hear about it, brother. Did this come out of nowhere?
Not this visit. He had a minor cardiac incident some weeks ago, then they scheduled him for a stent a week later but nicked the wall of the artery. So today they went in to finish the job - two stents, actually. He's in recovery now.  This is The Engineer. Works for state DOT. You might have seen on the news a few years ago that a bridge over the Skagit River collapsed. Made the national news because it was on interstate 5. This guy was in charge of the project to replace it.

https://www.truckinginfo.com/141196/truck-driver-accepts-fault-in-skagit-bridge-collapse

« Reply #72 on: August 27, 2018, 02:37:53 PM »

At the hospital where a friend is getting a stent put in. Fun times.
Sorry to hear about it, brother. Did this come out of nowhere?
Not this visit. He had a minor cardiac incident some weeks ago, then they scheduled him for a stent a week later but nicked the wall of the artery. So today they went in to finish the job - two stents, actually. He's in recovery now.  This is The Engineer. Works for state DOT. You might have seen on the news a few years ago that a bridge over the Skagit River collapsed. Made the national news because it was on interstate 5. This guy was in charge of the project to replace it.

https://www.truckinginfo.com/141196/truck-driver-accepts-fault-in-skagit-bridge-collapse

https://www.wsdot.wa.gov/Projects/I5/SkagitRiverBridgeReplacement/default.htm

« Reply #73 on: August 27, 2018, 03:14:43 PM »

At the hospital where a friend is getting a stent put in. Fun times.
Sorry to hear about it, brother. Did this come out of nowhere?
Not this visit. He had a minor cardiac incident some weeks ago, then they scheduled him for a stent a week later but nicked the wall of the artery. So today they went in to finish the job - two stents, actually. He's in recovery now.  This is The Engineer. Works for state DOT. You might have seen on the news a few years ago that a bridge over the Skagit River collapsed. Made the national news because it was on interstate 5. This guy was in charge of the project to replace it.

https://www.truckinginfo.com/141196/truck-driver-accepts-fault-in-skagit-bridge-collapse
That's the one.

« Reply #74 on: August 27, 2018, 03:17:30 PM »

At the hospital where a friend is getting a stent put in. Fun times.
Sorry to hear about it, brother. Did this come out of nowhere?
Not this visit. He had a minor cardiac incident some weeks ago, then they scheduled him for a stent a week later but nicked the wall of the artery. So today they went in to finish the job - two stents, actually. He's in recovery now.  This is The Engineer. Works for state DOT. You might have seen on the news a few years ago that a bridge over the Skagit River collapsed. Made the national news because it was on interstate 5. This guy was in charge of the project to replace it.

https://www.truckinginfo.com/141196/truck-driver-accepts-fault-in-skagit-bridge-collapse

https://www.wsdot.wa.gov/Projects/I5/SkagitRiverBridgeReplacement/default.htm
https://youtu.be/5CSBFzJdMGs
Logged