Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

« Reply #45 on: August 27, 2018, 09:44:26 AM »

@Deano, love the Carroll O'Connor avvy.
we need him in the White House.
Archie Bunker, maybe. Carroll O'Connor? Not a chance.

Archie yes. I assumed that was a given.
Trump's got slightly better hair but otherwise you almost wouldn't be able to tell the difference.

« Reply #46 on: August 27, 2018, 09:45:36 AM »

@Deano, love the Carroll O'Connor avvy.
we need him in the White House.
Archie Bunker, maybe. Carroll O'Connor? Not a chance.

Archie yes. I assumed that was a given.
Trump's got slightly better hair but otherwise you almost wouldn't be able to tell the difference.
Well, I wasn't going to go there, but, yes.

« Reply #47 on: August 27, 2018, 10:02:17 AM »

@Deano, love the Carroll O'Connor avvy.
we need him in the White House.
Archie Bunker, maybe. Carroll O'Connor? Not a chance.

Archie yes. I assumed that was a given.
Trump's got slightly better hair but otherwise you almost wouldn't be able to tell the difference.
CNS, I was going to say something similar, but didn't want to be the instigator.

« Reply #48 on: August 27, 2018, 10:08:16 AM »

@Deano, love the Carroll O'Connor avvy.
we need him in the White House.
Archie Bunker, maybe. Carroll O'Connor? Not a chance.

Archie yes. I assumed that was a given.
Trump's got slightly better hair but otherwise you almost wouldn't be able to tell the difference.
CNS, I was going to say something similar, but didn't want to be the instigator.
No one takes things personally on this site.

« Reply #49 on: August 27, 2018, 10:36:22 AM »

@Deano, love the Carroll O'Connor avvy.
we need him in the White House.
Archie Bunker, maybe. Carroll O'Connor? Not a chance.

Archie yes. I assumed that was a given.
Trump's got slightly better hair but otherwise you almost wouldn't be able to tell the difference.
CNS, I was going to say something similar, but didn't want to be the instigator.
No one takes things personally on this site.
LSHMAMFOBIPW

« Reply #50 on: August 27, 2018, 11:47:27 AM »

flip's birthday list:
Ellar Coltrane   Actor   1994
Blake Jenner   Actor   1992
Alexa Vega   Actress   1988
Kayla Ewell   Actress   1985
Amanda Fuller   Actress   1984
Patrick J. Adams   Actor   1981
Aaron Paul   Actor   1979
Mark Webber   Driver   1976
Sarah Chalke   Actress   1976
Jason McCoy   Musician   1970
Jim Thome   Athlete   1970
Cesar Millan   Celebrity   1969
Chandra Wilson   Actress   1969
Christine O'Donnell   Politician   1969
Gabriel E. Gomez   Politician   1965
Adam Oates   Athlete   1962
Dean Devlin   Director   1962
Mark Curry   Entertainer   1961
Tom Ford   Designer   1961
Bernhard Langer   Athlete   1957
Jeff Grubb   Author   1957
Robert Richardson   Director   1955
Keith Teare   Businessman   1954
Alex Lifeson   Musician   1953
Peter Stormare   Actor   1953
Paul Reubens   Comedian   1952
Robert Torricelli   Politician   1951
Charles Fleischer   Actor   1950
William E. Conway, Jr.   Businessman   1949
Edward Bryant   Author   1945
G. W. Bailey   Actor   1944
Bob Kerrey   Politician   1943
Tuesday Weld   Actress   1943
Bernard Ebbers   Businessman   1941
William Least Heat-Moon   Writer   1939
Ann Rinaldi   Author   1934
Ira Levin   Novelist   1929
Frank Leahy   Coach   1908
Lyndon B. Johnson   President   1908

« Reply #51 on: August 27, 2018, 11:48:46 AM »

flip's quote of the day:
If you have always done it that way, it is probably wrong.
– Charles Kettering

« Reply #52 on: August 27, 2018, 11:50:38 AM »

Good morning, Flip.

« Reply #53 on: August 27, 2018, 11:55:37 AM »

flip's funny bone ticklers:
In a Catholic school cafeteria, a nun places a note in front of a pile of apples, "Only take one. God is watching." Further down the line is a pile of cookies. A little boy makes his own note, "Take all you want. God is watching the apples."

A husband and wife were driving through Louisiana. As they approached Natchitoches, they started arguing about the pronunciation of the town. They argued back and forth, then they stopped for lunch. At the counter, the husband asked the blonde waitress, "Before we order, could you please settle an argument for us? Would you please pronounce where we are very slowly?" She leaned over the counter and said, "Burrr-gerrr Kiiing."

There was this guy at a bar, just looking at his drink. He stays like that for a half hour. Then a big trouble making truck driver steps next to him, takes the drink from the guy, & just drinks it all down. The poor man starts crying. The truck driver says, "Come on man, I was just joking. Here, I'll buy you another drink. I just can't stand to see a man cry." "No, it's not that," the man replies, wiping his tears, "This day is the worst of my life. First, I oversleep & I go in late to my office. My outraged boss fires me. When I leave the building to go to my car, I find out it was stolen. The police say they can do nothing. I get a cab to go home, & when I get out, I remember I left my wallet. The cab driver just drives away. I go inside my house where I find my wife in bed with the gardener. I leave my home, come to this bar, & just when I was thinking about putting an end to my life, you show up & drink my poison."

« Reply #54 on: August 27, 2018, 11:55:57 AM »

« Reply #55 on: August 27, 2018, 12:44:56 PM »

Lull time

« Reply #56 on: August 27, 2018, 01:06:32 PM »

At the hospital where a friend is getting a stent put in. Fun times.

« Reply #57 on: August 27, 2018, 01:13:05 PM »

Lull time
I was eating my fish curry and daal.

« Reply #58 on: August 27, 2018, 01:13:41 PM »

At the hospital where a friend is getting a stent put in. Fun times.
Sorry to hear about it, brother. Did this come out of nowhere?

« Reply #59 on: August 27, 2018, 01:27:58 PM »

At the hospital where a friend is getting a stent put in. Fun times.
not really, they won't let you smoke in the hospital.
out thoughts and prayers are with you.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6